Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,565 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860246 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
dre11:

Ehehehe
Which church do u go
Because u did say u were in church when the manU match was being played selfundecided
FOTA
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
KingTom:

Hmmmmm na Ronaldo style winger I be na, start game as winger finish am as striker grin grin grin
Na gobe you go see o when for your face I go carry Irishkez put for another person laps cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
dre11:

Goodnight bozz mah
I guess nah ur wife drag u out of the forum.self
Do u have a drudge against me? undecided
Cos I don't understand u o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
KingTom:

Khiaa hmmm what does that mean

lol It's slang for yes.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

Of course I know how it works ma'am - Chelsea thrashes Man U in their meeting and the gap widens coolcheesycheesygrintongue.

She is currently a Man U fan but won't be for long.

*whispers to her*...... I plan to kiss her all over till she screams blue cheesycheesygrin

Sorry love, all my brain can comprehend right now is that bolded..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
The more she keeps posting it....
The more it keeps reminding me the sorrow I did feel when boundary was crossed
The exictment i
The exictment I felt when she was to grace this place
But I didn't......... All mah longing will turn to pain
It will turn to an heavy heart

I didnt see it
I wish I didcry

Pls does one cos a heartbreak and still hold on until he makes sure the heart is dead?

Leave me to nurse my heart back to its former condition

Pls I beg of you, stop doing this to me

Show mercy to a lonely disappointed heart so that it can surge back to life, PLS! embarassed cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

KingTom na FCB fan and NOT ManUtd fan o
Whatever, but he has now signed to be a Chelsea fan and must remain that way if he intends to have the byoootiful IrishKez cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Paulv:
wen i saw u profl pic nd to no u upload it on my b/day mehn i just lov ur looks. Ur beauty is bold nd i lov nawty/free gls
Thank u once again. Hbd in arrears
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:

FOTA

I can't decode it
Unless u give me the meaning

cdamsel:
Do u have a drudge against me? undecided
Cos I don't understand u o

What did I say now....
I said ur husband is going to sleep and it might be as a result of u wanting to sleep too

So.where did u see the grudge now
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
IrishKez:

Pls am still nursing a heartbreak embarassed
We shall see to that sometime soon, ok?
You are leaving me hanging on a table. You are no different from Dre11 cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Paulv(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hello sire. Welcome to the relaxation center. What shall I offer you? smiley
any gud tin or better stil wat u're taking.thnks
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
dre11:

Nah where the pain dey self.make we help u rub am before the pain.turn to swellinggringrin

Abi irishkez go do am for u
Before nko grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Cdamsel want buy bloodshocked
Nah she aint buying. She needs red blood to conduct an experiment and I suggested yours since yours is red cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na gobe you go see o when for your face I go carry Irishkez put for another person laps cheesycheesytongue.
You no fit na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

Nah where the pain dey self.make we help u rub am before the pain.turn to swellinggringrin

Abi irishkez go do am for u

Now he's given me the final knockout
Tossing me away like a rag
Was this how cheap he took me? embarassed
*faints*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Paulv(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Thank u once again. Hbd in arrears
thank u for thanking me dear.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2014
cdamsel:
If the experiment works it means lots of money for us ooooo,choose wisely hun grin

I chose love over money grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:
Lady khiaa I greet you ma'am smiley. How has your day been?

Hello luv. My day has been great so far, I'm waiting for it to get dark, it's 4pm here, and today is my Godson's birthday (he's 4) and he's excited about the fireworks he has. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2014
luxanne:

Its JUST 8 points, and so? Stop sounding like u don't know how this thing works, u are just warming that position for united cool tongue grin

Hello SpcAgtOko grin are u United? cool if yes, nice to meet you cheesy

MANU forever grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Am not a stripper sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Adufetohposh:
*Whispers back to him* and ur name is very similar to that of my guy... wink

I'm watching my weight dear, so I ll take whiskey... American honey preferably smiley
Here you go ma'am smiley

[img]http://themixbartendingservices.files./2010/11/wildturkeyamhoney.jpg[/img]

So how did you celebrate Sallah?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

And u agree with her assumption and u gave a pass mark
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. I never mark the scripts yet sir cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:

You are leaving me hanging on a table. [/b]You are no different from Dre11[b] cry cry cry

sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:

Only that okay o
***Coughs***
All ye Man Utd fans from now henceforth I am a Chelsea fan o! I am no longer a devil, I am blue now o. Hmmmmmm Beenkumar, Kelvingraphics et al.
Is that ok

Traitor!!! angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2014
As I walk home on this cold lonely street, I wonder what happened? Who? how? when? Just yesterday I was the talk of the town , now look at me I have faded into obscurity, losing out in every possible way. Defeated, dejected, demoralized, demented distraught. Well like I always say life goes on. hmmmmm cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

Pls does one cos a heartbreak and still hold on until he makes sure the heart is dead?

Leave me to nurse my heart back to its former condition

Pls I beg of you, stop doing this to me

Show mercy to a lonely disappointed heart so that it can surge back to life, PLS! embarassed cry

Didn't cause the heartbreak......
U played a game of reverse psychology on me....
It did work on me
I did got mah hand, mind and heart worked on....
I kept flipping through pages to take a hold on the causes.......
I did this for a whole day

But all I could come up is tha........an Angel did take advange of me
She took advantage when I did loose mah guard
She took advantage when I was using mah heart and not mah head to understand the intricate matters of a connection
She...

And all this I do lost by just a tiny.line
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2014
luxanne:

Duh! If wishes were horses hun tongue besides, the meet is here already, we shall know then cool

Good to know she knows what is best for her, United always tongue

*whispers back @ him* this ur jazz won't work on her o, bet and loose tongue grin cool
I'll blackmail her then cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Traitor!!! angry
I am still red my sexy curvaceous devil. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Ok sir, nice club sha but my been a man u fan was a revelation from God abt 7 yrs ago sir. So ayam fine been a united. Hehhehehhehe. Thanks for d music I totally love it pls who will dance with me. Btw have u helped me get the mmhmm I asked for ystaday?
Erm...... I wouldn't have minded dancing with you but my lady may think ...*clears throat*.....lipsrsealedgrin

Would you mind dancing with neighy or Silkmoth33? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:

Before nko grin

But she just gave u a technical knockout
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
As I walk home on this cold lonely street, I wonder what happened? Who? how? when? Just yesterday I was the talk of the town , now look at me I have faded into obscurity, losing out in every possible way. Defeated, dejected, demoralized, demented distraught. Well like I always say life goes on. hmmmmm cry

Pls do not commit suicide tonight but if you do we won't have to go on our date tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

But she just gave u a technical knockout
I will rise again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.