Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (857199 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Erm...... I wouldn't have minded dancing with you but my lady may think ...*clears throat*.....lipsrsealedgrin

Would you mind dancing with neighy or Silkmoth33? grin
Thank u sir I alredy danced with a guy I just met today king thomas, I hope dats ok by u

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

Pls do not commit suicide tonight but if you do we won't have to go on our date tongue
O my reddest rose why torture me cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

Now he's given me the final knockout
Tossing me away like a rag
Was this how cheap he took me? embarassed
*faints*

sad
embarassed

Its gonna be a lonely night without her....
How can I walk the street without having her by mah side...
The smiles all gone
The pains keeps coming back.like a rushing waves of water....

Am left with no options than to say......
I lost her......embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Thank u sir I alredy danced with a guy I just met today king thomas, I hope dats ok by u
Jbluv I hope you are seeing this cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2014
luxanne:

Abi o, it doesn't change that fact atall, atall. Who needs such unwavering fan sef, *sweeps him out* grin

Ehen, jbluv55...stop bribing ppl with drinks to join ur club, if u r that good, they should do so willingly and not by force ah tongue grin
I am not bribing with drinks Lady LL. One of yours seems interested in one of ours and she gave a condition that 1 + 1 = 1 grin. All I can do as a spectator is support for the union to be. Or are you also against the union? shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesytonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. I never mark the scripts yet sir cheesycheesytongue

But u don show sign say u go favour her nah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Cc
Irishkez
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

Don't worry she will send a bounced cheque you

That's her styletongue
Hehe. I go curse arsenal like KingTom dey curse hackers if she try am cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by hensben(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks for the link
Will make my appearance one of these days
Thanks once again
sweery its my pleasure...guess u had a nice day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

Cc
Irishkez
Eeerm wat did she do dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:

I will rise again grin

cheesy
I did see u rising up with rozzay nah

At least u had something to cheer aboutgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1759975_878239_png612c62122c846d6a71f4b1725f110128
I can see you have found another red devil to be your partner in crime cheesygrin. Carry on grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

Didn't cause the heartbreak......
U played a game of reverse psychology on me....
It did work on me
I did got mah hand, mind and heart worked on....
I kept flipping through pages to take a hold on the causes.......
I did this for a whole day

But all I could come up is tha........an Angel did take advange of me
She took advantage when I did loose mah guard
She took advantage when I was using mah heart and not mah head to understand the intricate matters of a connection
She...

And all this I do lost by just a tiny.line

I gasped and wept when I read that a football game was chosen instead of me

How more could one have told the other that she sold herself cheap?

How else could one reject the other with ignominy

This memory shall hunt my tender heart till eternity.

My children shall be told the story of a .... that was almost had, then a wind was caught instead. embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
I am still red my sexy curvaceous devil. grin

haha you are a confused one undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Dr. Thomas Chisom Adetunji Aworinde, what happened to you? Why are you here? Bloody hackers, that's why. If it wasn't for those fools I would still be happy, they have destroyed my E-life. Jbluv55 abeg sama me 5 bottles of Gulder mixed with regal, mixed with star, mixed with Alomo I wan mad grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by hensben(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hensben I greet you too o smiley
bro na me hail u pass...I dey see ur good work on this joint (thread)...keep it up
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
we cant wait till then.....
No wahala smiley.

Fingers crossed till then wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

I was wooed o and I am now officially taken by my wooer grin.

*whispers to her*.....I intend to buy a good rope to tie her very soon grin
Good for you.Please find a very tight rope & tired her very well & don't let go.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Eeerm wat did she do dear

She walked away on me when she see mah fragile heart longing for her.....
And she decide to use an excuse and turn it big..... So she could have a ground on why she did that

So I had to copy her..... So she could know that the guy she is leaving me for is...........
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
I did see u rising up with rozzay nah

At least u had something to cheer aboutgrin
Its just not the same sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Luxanne, Tamudo, Xp17, Khiaa, Irishkez, dre11, Beey, Rozzay, jbluv55 una gud nyt my people... see una when i see una again
Goodnight Kelvin!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

I can see you have found another red devil to be your partner in crime cheesygrin. Carry on grin
Yes bos cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
O my reddest rose why torture me cry

You mean rozzay, right? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Your mum did a nice job seriously wink.

Hope you're good?
Haha ok oh.Thanks.Am doing well.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

And she decide to use an excuse and turn it big..... So she could have a ground on why she did that

So I had to copy her..... So she could know that the guy she is leaving me for is...........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wetin this one dey talk
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehe. I go curse arsenal like KingTom dey curse hackers if she try am cheesycheesygrin

Hahahaha
She will use her kiss bribe u and u go just forget about the bill joor
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

haha you are a confused one undecided
I am not o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

Ayam lost here dear, we were just dancing, I only met him today no strings attached
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

You mean rozzay, right? tongue
At the darkest point of my life you still mock me, hmmmm I never knew you could be this cruel. Dre11 has rubbed off on you cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

Yes o
The first thing that fascinated me as a kid was the sky.
It's blue radiance gives glory to the creator and then I heard a club owns a stake on it. That was when I decided to buy a stake in for life cos it's godly wink
Nice one dear. You seem to be the lyrical type, yes?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2014
hensben:
sweery its my pleasure...guess u had a nice day

Chelsea made it better for me smiley
Thanks!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

That's was so lovely

Am sooo proud of what u did and the extent u can go for mummy ....

I wish u could see how I did glow with smiles from hearing what u did present to mama

Lovely shoes....
And its sooo looks cool on u
Thanks for your lovely comments, good girls roll like that.hehe, thanks for real you are too kind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.