Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (861632 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Good morning all...

Now where is my sweetie? Shugaryme where are you? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
Good morning all...

Now where is my sweetie? Shugaryme where are you? smiley

I'm here sugar smiley

Good morning, how was your ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Shugaryme:

I'm here sugar smiley

Good morning, how was your ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ?
lol. It was ⓝⓘⓒⓔ. You know na wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2014
dre11:

No probs

Enjoy
Keeping Promises....
Chelsea 2 Stoke City 0...
Terry and Fabregas did the needful...

Chelsea's First Goal was from a corner following a header from our Captain #JT26.. Another assist to Fab's Name... The Game was Tight dou with both teams going against eachOther and as Expected the match was very Physical Matic against Nzonzi.. Costa Against ShawCross and the weird one Hazard Vs Bardsley ... Chelsea played the Normal 4_5_1.. Formation Courtouis.. Aspilicueta.. Terry.. Cahill.. Ivanovic... Matic and Mikel sitting in front of the Back 4... Fab playing as the Number 10... Hazard playing in the Left wing, willian in the Right and Diego as the 9... Stoke played very well... And from my point of view... Bojan was their best man yesternyt driving and creating Chances... The battle of the midfield by Nzonzi and Matic was interesting... Nzonzi another man with a Good play record ystdy... Intercepting passes and pushing his team forward breaking from the. Middle and going Box To Box....they played hard but the chelsea's defence was just to hard to break... And on the chelsea's side ... The Man giving stokes defender hard time.. Tracking Back and helping his defenders HAZARD... Hazard was just being hazard splitting the stoke's defence creating chances and committing the defenders.. he had an assist... He played very well yesterday until late 80mins wen he sustained an injury.. I hope its Minor coz he limped out and was sub by Zouma... Fab was also awesome ystdy dictating play with his sublime passes and some tackles he scored a beautiful goal assisted by hazard... Costa was just himself pressurizing and commiting defenders he missed two clear 1on1 chances he was later sub'd by the pensioneer didier... Willian for me was chelsea's flop ystdy doing almost erryting Wrong was sub'd by the yellow rabbit #schurrle... Matic was also impressive making tackles intercepting and running Box to Box pushing his team just exactly lyk nzonzi... Mikel missed some passes but was okay Stopping stokes advances clearing and blocking in the box and launched some long passes... The Back 4 was Okay and the match ended 2 goals to nothing Chelsea remain on top of the table 3points and 3goals clear...

#JobSat34

Dre Hope I Was Clear Enuf...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
lol. It was ⓝⓘⓒⓔ. You know na wink
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Shugaryme:

grin
nice 74 sparkling teeth smiley

Where would you like to go out to? NL movies? Sit under an e-tree, or remain here and grab a drink?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:

Where would you like to go out to? NL movies? Sit under an e-tree, or remain here and grab a drink?
Hmmm...*thinking*
Em...I would like to...

Sit under an e-tree and grab a drink wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Shugaryme:

Hmmm...*thinking*
Em...I would like to...

natural drink or processed wink grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
Lol... Natural wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Shugaryme:

Lol... Natural wink
hehehe... grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
hehehe... grin
You know na tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Shugaryme:

You know na tongue
*shy*
We need our own personal tree for this NL o. Biiiiig tree with biiiiig shade, and birds singing us tunes of love from within its boughs smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
*shy*
We need our own personal tree for this NL o. Biiiiig tree with biiiiig shade, and birds singing us tunes of love from within its boughs smiley
Lol

Awwww....

ⓢⓐ-ⓦⓔⓔⓔⓣ! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2014
*clears throat* cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
neighy:
Keeping Promises....
Chelsea 2 Stoke City 0...
Terry and Fabregas did the needful...

Chelsea's First Goal was from a corner following a header from our Captain #JT26.. Another assist to Fab's Name... The Game was Tight dou with both teams going against eachOther and as Expected the match was very Physical Matic against Nzonzi.. Costa Against ShawCross and the weird one Hazard Vs Bardsley ... Chelsea played the Normal 4_5_1.. Formation Courtouis.. Aspilicueta.. Terry.. Cahill.. Ivanovic... Matic and Mikel sitting in front of the Back 4... Fab playing as the Number 10... Hazard playing in the Left wing, willian in the Right and Diego as the 9... Stoke played very well... And from my point of view... Bojan was their best man yesternyt driving and creating Chances... The battle of the midfield by Nzonzi and Matic was interesting... Nzonzi another man with a Good play record ystdy... Intercepting passes and pushing his team forward breaking from the. Middle and going Box To Box....they played hard but the chelsea's defence was just to hard to break... And on the chelsea's side ... The Man giving stokes defender hard time.. Tracking Back and helping his defenders HAZARD... Hazard was just being hazard splitting the stoke's defence creating chances and committing the defenders.. he had an assist... He played very well yesterday until late 80mins wen he sustained an injury.. I hope its Minor coz he limped out and was sub by Zouma... Fab was also awesome ystdy dictating play with his sublime passes and some tackles he scored a beautiful goal assisted by hazard... Costa was just himself pressurizing and commiting defenders he missed two clear 1on1 chances he was later sub'd by the pensioneer didier... Willian for me was chelsea's flop ystdy doing almost erryting Wrong was sub'd by the yellow rabbit #schurrle... Matic was also impressive making tackles intercepting and running Box to Box pushing his team just exactly lyk nzonzi... Mikel missed some passes but was okay Stopping stokes advances clearing and blocking in the box and launched some long passes... The Back 4 was Okay and the match ended 2 goals to nothing Chelsea remain on top of the table 3points and 3goals clear...

#JobSat34

Dre Hope I Was Clear Enuf...

guess i was right when i said mikel and matic combo would continue for a long time to come...
the guy is improving in every passing game..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
April07:
*clears throat* cheesy
Hello Brenda smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jbluv55 - No christmas and new year shoutout via voicenotes this year. Abeg, we need to hear Tashamania, Dre11, Lanxlot and even Bantino cuz he didn't drop his last year tongue everyone should be welcomed to drop theirs too smiley

Season's Greetings smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
Shugaryme:

Hmmm...*thinking*
Em...I would like to...
Oahray:
Shugaryme:

Lol... Natural wink
Oahray:
hehehe... grin
Shugaryme:

You know na tongue
Oahray:
*shy*
Shugaryme:

Lol

Awwww....

ⓢⓐ-ⓦⓔⓔⓔⓣ! cheesy
*wot is this y cant they just grab a room sad angry lipsrsealed*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
9icegee:
*wot is this y cant they just grab a room sad angry lipsrsealed*
grin
Oya advertise your hotel.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
grin
Oya advertise your hotel.
smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanxlot(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
luxanne:
Jbluv55 - No christmas and new year shoutout via voicenotes this year. Abeg, we need to hear Tashamania, Dre11, Lanxlot and even Bantino cuz he didn't drop his last year tongue everyone should be welcomed to drop theirs too smiley

lol. Eheh!!! sum1 amongst those mentioned shud take d lead.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
lanxlot:
lol. Eheh!!! sum1 amongst those mentioned shud take d lead.

And you are not amongst those mentioned abi? LoL

Well, before we can proceed, jbluv would have to either create a new thread for the shoutouts or continue from where we stopped on last year's thread, his call.

Season's Greetings Lanx smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanxlot(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
luxanne:

And you are not amongst those mentioned abi? LoL

Well, before we can proceed, jbluv would have to either create a new thread for the shoutouts or continue from where we stopped on last year's thread, his call.

Season's Greetings Lanx smiley
Haha, Sori....I 4got to include.....xcluding me......tnx miss, merry xmas in advanx. what if u create d thread?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
luxanne:

Hehe,
Compliments babe..smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
jobsat34:

guess i was right when i said mikel and matic combo would continue for a long time to come...
the guy is improving in every passing game..
M&M combination depends on the opponent
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2014
neighy:
M&M combination depends on the opponent

yes but for other reasons too
1. yu cant prosecute over 55 match with a limited number of players
2. mou understands that the midfield were bein out muscle on many occasion cos of our new style of play so the need for alternative
3. he realise d he will need mikel to be in top form just in case fab or matic get injured to avoid newcastle mistake
4. ramires cant hold the midfield well while william is just like an upgrade of him... a cmf playin out wide driftin inward wen necessary..

so expect to see their combo for a long period of time...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
9icegee:
smiley
So, how have you been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
RaeMystix:

Yes!....In a few hours time.

Good day
It's Christmas Eve
I hope ure doing great at work
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
mismore:

lol, dats true.

how has been ur day?

My day has being fine
How about yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
April07:
*clears throat* cheesy

See jealousytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
luxanne:

Greetings to you Luxanne,

Why have u bejng avoiding the LUXLUV9 like thisundecided
There is Godu oooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
dre11:

Good day
It's Christmas Eve
I hope ure doing great at work

Merry Christmas to you too love.....Well, I'm off today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.