Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (861559 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2014
jobsat34:

reusw injury history is not good for us.. wy not wait till summer to see hw it goes.. besides he wont be eligible to play ucl for us....
Yea... But who do you think we need to buy... Or position we need to feel
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2014
jobsat34:

tanks my good friend... hopin to see my xmas chicken soon.. trust yu wil deliver that.. shey?
stenon never cook finish ooo... How your side na??... Esmeraldar no go serve us something
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
@okotv, finally uhn, someone has to be the one to make you tell. good

hope I can make a comment: believe me, those reasons aren't enough to lock up for love. people have gone through worst, yet they don't give up.
we live for love and love lives for us. for without out love we might as well just be existing (hope u understand this)

when you are threading a road and you tripped, the best thing for you to do is dust yourself, learn your lesson and move on. the last thing that would happen to me is that I let a man or anyone for that matter kill my taste for love. no matter what happens I will always move on

I understand that you are now open to it, but i'm just saying this incase you got your heart broken for the second time. you should learn to make your heart rigid in the first place
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 5:02am On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:

hope I can make a comment: believe me, those reasons aren't enough to lock up for love. people have gone through worst, yet they don't give up.
we live for love and love lives for us. for without out love we might as well just be existing (hope u understand this)

when you are threading a road and you tripped, the best thing for you to do is dust yourself, learn your lesson and move on. the last thing that would happen to me is that I let a man or anyone for that matter kill my taste for love. no matter what happens I will always move on

I understand that you are now open to it, but i'm just saying this incase you got your heart broken for the second time. you should learn to make your heart rigid in the first place
*this kinda girl has broken a lotta guy's heart...and am sure she's had a fair share of hers being shattered also...hmmmmmm now I understand y she did to me wot she did...if only she knew I won't break her heart...but how wud she, if she doesn't try to find out first....*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
cheesycheesycheesy

He is back!!! cheesy

And he hasn't change grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
*this kinda girl has broken a lotta guy's heart...and am sure she's had a fair share of hers being shattered also...hmmmmmm now I understand y she did to me wot she did...if only she knew I won't break her heart...but how wud she, if she doesn't try to find out first....*
who are you talking about
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
harlos:
cheesycheesycheesy

He is back!!! cheesy

And he hasn't change grin
*who asked him??!!! I wonder y he's shouting...who is back..?? and wot's this change he's talking about??...he is back ke, he is front ni*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
who are you talking about
*hmmmm this sounds like an invitation...weda I shud make a move...BT i don't wanna rush into wot am not sure of o...maybe I shud hang on a bit and see if she'l come out openly and say so...but won't she break my heart..*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Deiok(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hehehe, the thinking robot never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
*who asked him??!!! I wonder y he's shouting...who is back..?? and wot's this change he's talking about??...he is back ke, he is front ni*

You have not changed at all. You and this ur loud thoughts undecided
that was not what i ment by u've not changed.....
When are you going to stop chasing after girls in pata nd mini skirts undecidedundecided

look at me as an example na undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by okotv(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:

I was young then...now am matured to think straight.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
*hmmmm this sounds like an invitation...weda I shud make a move...BT i don't wanna rush into wot am not sure of o...maybe I shud hang on a bit and see if she'l come out openly and say so...but won't she break my heart..*
hmm, oya face north and go with this your articles or what will I even call it. I've lost interest undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
harlos:

When are you going to stop chasing after girls in pata nd mini skirts undecidedundecided

no wonder!! I was wondering na that which kind of spam bot is this one
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
no wonder!! I was wondering na that which kind of spam bot is this one
Lol. Just incase you don't know cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Deiok:
Hehehe, the thinking robot never ceases to amaze me.
*grrrrrrr!!!! Who's he calling thinking robot??!!!...and come to think of it, he hasnt greeted me since he came on to see me...I check de list of those that greeted me. His name's not to be found..,lemme cash him, he'll know!!!*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
harlos:

*lmao!!!! See example to follow!!! Woman wrapper (50 yards!!) like him*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
hmm, oya face north and go with this your articles or what will I even call it. I've lost interest undecided
*oh!!! So she had interest?!!! shocked shocked...ha!!! I don't want to ruin der interest o! ...wot can I do to rekindle it...scratching head...maybe she'l come on and help me out...unless she doesn't wanna get the interest burning again,..*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
*lmao!!!! See example to follow!!! Woman wrapper (50 yards!!) like him*
undecided
I'm not that harlos you knew
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
sad
harlos:

undecided
I'm not that harlos you knew
*story for the gods*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
sad*story for the gods*
is that what u've been listening to all this while?

You should be listening to obey instead....old papa like youundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
harlos:
is that what u've been listening to all this while?

You should be listening to obey instead....old papa like youundecided
*y r these ppl insulting me like this everywhere...?* smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2014
9icegee:
*y r these ppl insulting me like this everywhere...?* smiley
calling you an old papa isn't an insult na, m just reminding you of your...undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2014
harlos:

calling you an old papa isn't an insult na, m just reminding you of your...undecided
*old papa ke, grand father ni...i'l surely get 2know where he ran to,..it wont be long til i find out...i'l just keep my ear to de ground*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2014
9icegee:
*old papa ke, grand father ni...i'l surely get 2know where he ran to,..it wont be long til i find out...i'l just keep my ear to de ground*
cheesy

goan ask google for fast nd direct answer tongue

i'll soon disappear after new year sef undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Esmeraldar:
Same to you dear.

kisskiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Evening lovely peeps
Jbluv55
Tashamania
Luxanne
Thatsgirlvixen
Harlos
Bantino
Miztola
Stenon
April07
Babe2sure
Creamish
missberrypop5
Africanapple
Gatjokez
Beey
Raemystix
HFOG
Jobsat
Rozzayy
lertee
KelechiMarie
BreezyRita
Truckpusher
Caseless
khiaa
Valued
Kingtom
Neighy
Texanomaly
delightful1

And guys to numerous to mentions
I greet you guys and ladies
And wishing u a lovely week
A great week that signal the end of a year and beginning of another one.

Can't wait to see you guys in the year 2015.
Can't wait to see you making an impact in that year.
Can't wait for you guys to fulfill purpose.
Can't wait to see you at the top.

You all have being a great minds and beauty to watch and see your posting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:
Evening lovely peeps

Compliments of the season to you Dre11. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:

Compliments of the season to you Dre11. smiley

You welcome
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy grin seasons greetings @dre11 kiss kiss

kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

Dr dre grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
kelechiMarie:
cheesy grin seasons greetings @dre11 kiss kiss

kiss

Wow
Is that ur future house
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

Wow
Is that ur future house
yes o i just love the stairway

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.