Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (854190 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
shegxi:
It was just dere jare, even though it was hot. So were did u disappeared to all d while? Sent u loads of mail but no reply.
Got issues with that email. I just dey jare. Hot? How?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2015
DoroDiva:
so, what aroused the suspicion?

A lot......

You were regular visitor before
And all of a sudden u left to switch to your previous moniker

A regular visitor don't just switch off for more than 5months from a forum he/she was an active participant unless their is another moniker
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

A lot......

You were regular visitor before
And all of a sudden u left to switch to your previous moniker

A regular visitor don't just switch off for more than 5months from a forum he/she was an active participant unless their is another moniker
are you a detective? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2015
DoroDiva:
are you a detective? grin

I can be one just for youwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shegxi(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2015
D weather now. D heat dis days is terrible.
DoroDiva:
Got issues with that email. I just dey jare. Hot? How?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2015
shegxi:
D weather now. D heat dis days is terrible.
True sha. Where do you live?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

I can be one just for youwink
okay then. Help me find out why shegxi's most frequent section is dating and meet up zone grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2015
DoroDiva:
okay then. Help me find out why shegxi's most frequent section is dating and meet up zone grin

That's not you...... Its is the you that I can do such work for
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

That's not you...... Its is the you that I can do such work for
It's the same thing. Because I'm the one asking for it.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2015
DoroDiva:
It's the same thing. Because I'm the one asking for it.

It's never same thing........
Doing something for you is different from doing something for others on behalf of you smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shegxi(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Its on my profile now except ur asking were in lag.
DoroDiva:
True sha. Where do you live?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shegxi(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
U are nt serious at all rara, na u d guy want jare, make una leave me out of una scoping matter jor. I can still tel u if u wanna knw shaDcheesycheesy:
DoroDiva:
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

It's never same thing........
Doing something for you is different from doing something for others on behalf of you smiley
hehehe. Smart fellow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
shegxi:
Its on my profile now except ur asking were in lag.
yea. Where in lag?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shegxi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
I stay very close to iyana ipaja o, wat abt u?
DoroDiva:
yea. Where in lag?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
DoroDiva:
hehehe. Smart fellow

smiley

I was right all.along
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
dre11:

Morning

How was your night

It was pretty good.

How's ur day goin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
mismore:

It was pretty good.

How's ur day goin

My day has being going on well

Hope ur lecturer did turn up for today's lecture sha
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
shegxi:
I stay very close to iyana ipaja o, wat abt u?
shocked

I'm in iyana ipaja o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sorry guys. Finally saying goodbye to Nairaland.

Twas nice talking with u guys

esp shegxi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
dre11:

My day has being going on well

Hope ur lecturer did turn up for today's lecture sha

Its exam all way, no more lectures
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Neighy.......
Dre11........
Harlos...... et al

just remember yu guys..
stay blessed..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
jobsat34:
Neighy.......
Dre11........
Harlos...... et al

just remember yu guys..
stay blessed..

Greetings man
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by sosiqdude(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

Yeah I couldn't locate the angel...but there was a gift the angel left for me...can somebody guess what the gift look like grin grin

Who liked this my post..

You just bring my asss back here.
Someone special should welcome me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wats popping in here
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
#Picks up a broom and starts sweeping#
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
It being long I have being here
Greetings to

elantraceey, MzLaurel, dew1, samflexxy, miztola, MuhdG, oyomii, ebosse, April07, RaeMystix, Purity1, mzhorlah, JigsawKillah, khiaa, tosluv12, Sehindemi, SexyFox, afribabe, Jbluv55(m), cdamsel, Triczchic, Godmystrength, Bloomingbud(, luxanne, lertee, kingphilip, AfricanApple, Creamish, Lorlaahlozz, shayoor, vosquare, lovelyronke20, Tuntheycr7, Miracy, STENON, farano,
Breezerita Valued and the rest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jobsat34, I see you my bro
miztola wassup put on a smiling face na wink
Dre11, I know you don't know my name was not included in your list. Lol cheesy how are you brother?

Hello ladies and gentleman,ts your boi harlos the first. Just saying hi grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
harlos:
Jobsat34, I see you my bro
miztola wassup put on a smiling face na wink
Dre11, I know you don't know my name was not included in your list. Lol cheesy how are you brother?

Hello ladies and gentleman,ts your boi harlos the first. Just saying hi grin

Hey my guy
No vex say I no call your name

How exams nah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2015
hey peeps
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Tovot:
hey peeps

Jesu olurapagrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.