Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (859999 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
RaeMystix:

grin grin grin
I dey oh...I have enough strength to sustain me till Wednesday.
I still dey house oh

See lazy girl

U said u will have holiday just for the first day and then resume

But now its seems ure extending it till Wed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

See lazy girl

U said u will have holiday just for the first day and then resume

But now its seems ure extending it till Wed
Nope!...I went away for the weekend, and returned back home for work ( well, now yesterday). I actually meant that I am fully well energized as a result of my vacation, and wouldn't feel stressed out until maybe wenesday.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Nope!...I went away for the weekend, and returned back home for work ( well, now yesterday). I actually meant that I am fully well energized as a result of my vacation, and wouldn't feel stressed out until maybe wenesday.

Okay

Good morning when ure awake
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

Okay

Good morning when ure awake
Good Afternoon.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Good Afternoon.

cheesy
cheesy
How did u know its afternoon here

Anyway...... How is the weather over there
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
How did u know its afternoon here

Anyway...... How is the weather over there

"How do u know its afternoon here"?...Really? grin The time clock is on Nairaland.
Its snowing. angry angry cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

"How do u know its afternoon here"?...Really? grin The time clock is on Nairaland.
Its snowing. angry angry cry

cheesy
cheesy
This will be the first time I will be noticing this thing

So, are you out or ure still indoors because of the snow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
This will be the first time I will be noticing this thing

So, are you out or ure still indoors because of the snow

Still indoors.....Although, I would be heading out soon.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Still indoors.....Although, I would be heading out soon.

Ehehehe

Going out around noon
Because the snow makes u stay late on bed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

Ehehehe

Going out around noon
Because the snow makes u stay late on bed
Na you sabi grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

Na you sabi grin

U just dey enter kitchentongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

U just dey enter kitchentongue
# side eye#
Yes, but wetin concern you? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

# side eye#
Yes, but wetin concern you? grin

Nah ur cullinary skills I wan see....

Feels like.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
dre11:

Nah ur cullinary skills I wan see....

Feels like.....
Feels like what?.... If I hear?. angry grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
RaeMystix:

Feels like what?.... If I hear?. angry grin

Haven't had a taste so I can't know how it feels

How is ur evening going

Wanna place a picture of how u look like
But, my mind keep.playing games with me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
dre11:

Haven't had a taste so I can't know how it feels

How is ur evening going

Wanna place a picture of how u look like
But, my mind keep.playing games with me

My evening has been great so far...I'm not a great cook, I must confess; but I'm also not a bad cook either.
I've considered posting my pics many times, but its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
RaeMystix:

My evening has been great so far...I'm not a great cook, I must confess, but I'm also not a bad cook either.
I've considered posting my pics many times, but its not worth it.

I understand.....

She just wanna sit on the fence concerning the cooking stuff
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:

I understand.....

She just wanna sit on the fence concerning the cooking stuff
SMDH!... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2015
RaeMystix:

SMDH!... grin grin grin grin

Use my hand to arrange her head back.

That's lovely

U look beautiful if you stop shaking headgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:

Use my hand to arrange her head back.

That's lovely

U look beautiful if you stop shaking headgrin
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
You are funny ...Well, I still remain beautiful even while shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
You are funny ...Well, I still remain beautiful even while shaking my head.

How am I suppose to believe you because when you shake ur head...... More nerves are stress just like when someone frowns

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:

How am I suppose to believe you because when you shake ur head...... More nerves are stress just like when someone frowns
*Raises left eyebrow*....Really!
I just learned a new thing today...No more shaking of the head, cos I do try my best to avoid frowning...I'm trying to avoid getting botox injections in the future.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
RaeMystix:

*Raises left eyebrow*....Really!
I just learned a new thing today...No more shaking of the head, cos I do try my best to avoid frowning...I'm trying to avoid getting botox injections in the future.

Heheheheh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:

Heheheheh
Hmm!....I'm I suppose to believe you?...That laugh.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmm!....I'm I suppose to believe you?...That laugh.

Why don't you wanna believe me
Did you see me faking ittongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:

Why don't you wanna believe me
Did you see me faking ittongue

Post your picture; I need it as evidence that you aren't faking it. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
^^ *y cant these two ppl up here just get a room and save all of us the headache*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
RaeMystix:

Post your picture; I need it as evidence that you aren't faking it. grin

Just like the way u fail to post yours citing some problems or something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
9icegee:
^^ *y cant these two ppl up here just get a room and save all of us the headache*

You can get the room for us since we can't afford to get onetongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:

Just like the way u fail to post yours citing some problems or something
grin grin grin grin grin...Smart a$$
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
RaeMystix:

grin grin grin grin grin...Smart a$$

gringringrin

I read BTW the line of your posting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
embarassedsad

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.