Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (843787 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Professurr(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
How are you finding the study of philosophy?
oyomii:

Philisophy.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2015
kelechiMarie:
she's back

You left without a goodbye

And you reappear but never cared.......................... *unspoken words inside each dot*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2015
dre11:

You left without a goodbye

And you reappear but never cared.......................... *unspoken words inside each dot*

never meant to but oh well!circumstances
How have you been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2015
kelechiMarie:
never meant to but oh well!circumstances
How have you been?

We are made to control circumstances and not vice versa........

Being doing good as you can see.grin
Just tell me this is just for the moment, like a smoke and I shouldn't keep my hopes high

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 4:03pm On May 19, 2015
dre11:

We are made to control circumstances and not vice versa........

Being doing good as you can see.grin
Just tell me this is just for the moment, like a smoke and I shouldn't keep my hopes high
some circumstances are above our control....it's the reality of life.
Anyway,this isn't just for the moment,so you can hope.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2015
kelechiMarie:
some circumstances are above our control....it's the reality of life.
Anyway,this isn't just for the moment,so you can hope.

Wow......

That means we can roll since have being placed on temporary suspension from posting any topic

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 4:33pm On May 19, 2015
dre11:

Wow......

That means we can roll since have being placed on temporary suspension from posting any topic
who suspended you na and why?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2015
kelechiMarie:
who suspended you na and why?

The nairaland robots.....

Those things can be naughty
Still in schoolundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 6:45pm On May 19, 2015
dre11:

The nairaland robots.....

Those things can be naughty Still in schoolundecided
oops!sorry. I'm home
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by G3n3sis: 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
Ughrr! Hope i stand a chance grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by G3n3sis: 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2015
kelechiMarie:
oops!sorry.
I'm home

That's good.....
On break I guess

G3n3sis:
Ughrr! Hope i stand a chance grin

Chance on what

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by G3n3sis: 8:01am On May 20, 2015
dre11:

That's good.....
On break I guess

Chance on what
Get hooked up grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 8:18am On May 20, 2015
dre11:

That's good..... On break I guess
yes yes
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2015
G3n3sis:

Get hooked up grin

No problem.......

Just get someone and......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2015
kelechiMarie:
yes yes

Since when?

How was ur papers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 3:09pm On May 20, 2015
dre11:

Since when?

How was ur papers
last week wednesday. My papers were great thank God

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2015
kelechiMarie:
last week wednesday.
My papers were great thank God

Glad to hear that......
But you haven't mentioned your course to moi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 4:41pm On May 20, 2015
dre11:

Glad to hear that...... But you haven't mentioned your course to moi
it's law
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2015
kelechiMarie:
it's law

That's great.....

What is the inspiration behind your choice

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2015
dre11:

That's great.....

What is the inspiration behind your choice
To be a voice (that stands out) in my generation

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
Silent observer
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2015
kelechiMarie:
To be a voice (that stands out) in my generation

That's everyone dream, to stand out among his peers....

Feels there is something you aren't saying sha

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Swiftboy(m): 3:22am On May 30, 2015
Hello everyone! Swift's back! Where's Jbluv55? I miss this place. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by elantraceey(f): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
Knock knock

anyone here?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:
Knock knock

anyone here?

You remember this end after many months
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by elantraceey(f): 11:30pm On May 30, 2015
dre11:

You remember this end after many months
I never forgot it o cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:

I never forgot it o cheesy

You did......

I was about to sleep so I was just checking on nl
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by elantraceey(f): 11:42pm On May 30, 2015
dre11:

You did......
I was about to sleep so I was just checking on nl
In other words goodnight , ba?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:

In other words goodnight , ba?

And see you tomorrow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2015
wey my cartel jbluv
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Tamudo........ Greetings

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.