Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (840099 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Whateva happened to dis place

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Funkadict(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Wow! 888pages of convos and shout-outs!!! Mehn......looks a lot like. I*WANT*IN. But where's everyone, is a curfew on? Anyone out there?!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by hpk(m): 1:27am On Oct 25, 2015
HELLO!!! ANYBODY HOME *removes cobweb*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Cetona(f): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
iebanehita:

Hehehe grin
Nor mind me jare. I was even accused of being uptight by my friends here.. Even had issues with it in my first relationahip. Guess that's who I am. But have started losing up now..

Life's short. Enjoy it at its fullest. cheesy

lol. my surname na 'hellele'
But anyone answering that name are men/women of 'timber and calibre' Hehehehe

Wow! Good thinking.....and Adorable grin
I like the name..
You are based in the North?

*By the way, don't you sleep or na Yankee you dey?
Lol, you for no loosen up nagrin. Used to be like that too but all that changed when I began to be more exposed. People don't like uptight persons that much, life is too short. YOLO.

Na so, 'who go talk say him mama soup no sweet?'

Thanks for the compliments on my moniker smiley.
Yes/No. I school in the southwest but I still go home (the north) once in a while, when I can.

Lmao, na naija I dey o. I am like a nocturnal person.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iebanehita(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Cetona:

Lol, you for no loosen up nagrin. Used to be like that too but all that changed when I began to be more exposed. People don't like uptight persons that much, life is too short. YOLO.

Na so, 'who go talk say him mama soup no sweet?'

Thanks for the compliments on my moniker smiley.
Yes/No. I school in the southwest but I still go home (the north) once in a while, when I can.

Lmao, na naija I dey o. I am like a nocturnal person.

Oh! hehehe. This is the Jb's thread. cool.

Okay. Am currently schooling in SW (Ibadan)
Which part of SW are you schooling and your programme you are doing?
Its been great here, schooling in UI. The lecturers are quite mean angry and wants you to do most of the academic work/project. Little assistance is rendered. Maybe bcz its my dept (Soc. Sci) undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Cetona(f): 1:02am On Nov 04, 2015
iebanehita:

Oh! hehehe. This is the Jb's thread. cool.

Okay. Am currently schooling in SW (Ibadan)
Which part of SW are you schooling and your programme you are doing?
Its been great here, schooling in UI. The lecturers are quite mean angry and wants you to do most of the academic work/project. Little assistance is rendered. Maybe bcz its my dept (Soc. Sci) undecided undecided

Are you kidding? shocked. I am also a UIte and studying Archaeology. Well, I think it is sometimes good that they let you the academic work, but definitely with their assistance. My department is another case on its own
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iebanehita(m): 1:04am On Nov 04, 2015
Cetona:

Are you kidding? shocked. I am also a UIte and studying Archaeology. Well, I think it is sometimes good that they let you the academic work, but definitely with their assistance. My department is another case on its own

Jeez!

I just went through your diary and discovered it.
pls, can we see? sms 08103431138. i will call you

Your birthday is 18th Nov, Mine is 20th.. cool

How's your dept like?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Cetona(f): 1:06am On Nov 04, 2015
iebanehita:

Jeez!
I just wen through your diary and discovered it. pls, can we see? sms 08103431138. i will call you
Your birthday is 18th Nov, Mine is 20th.. cool

Awwwwn, you should have come out 2 days earliergrin. Will sms you later.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iebanehita(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Cetona:

Awwwwn, you should have come out 2 days earliergrin. Will sms you later.

cheesy cheesy
I did come out, but i went back in when i discovered it was Burundi i was in. grin

My parents had to travel back to Nigeria before i could finally come out.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Cetona(f): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2015
iebanehita:

cheesy cheesy
I did come out, but i went back in when i discovered it was Burundi i was in. grin

My parents had to travel back to Nigeria before i could finally come out.
So you really wanted to be a Nigerian from womb? That's strange considering that almost all Nigerians wish they were given a chance to choose their nationality before they were borngrin. You must be a 'true' Nigerian, proud of your country. Nice, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iebanehita(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Cetona:

So you really wanted to be a Nigerian from womb? That's strange considering that almost all Nigerians wish they were given a chance to choose their nationality before they were borngrin. You must be a 'true' Nigerian, proud of your country. Nice, lol.

Hehehe. How I desire things could get better.

Morning. Hope you slept well..
Still expecting the sms.
I know you're broke, you can flash me grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Cetona(f): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
iebanehita:

Hehehe. How I desire things could get better.

Morning. Hope you slept well..
Still expecting the sms.
I know you're broke, you can flash me grin grin
We hope for a better Nigeria.

Shuuu! Na so to sms suppose dey itch me for body reach? It is too early for megrin
I got the subtle jab you dished out to me there o, well done.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iebanehita(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Cetona:

Shuuu! Na so to sms suppose dey itch me for body reach? It is too early for megrin

No na..I would leave ib next week for internship and project work for a year.
That's why.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iebanehita(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cetona:

smiley smiley
No insult intended ma'am.
Hope your day has been good?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Yes! we have yet come to another junction, where we have to cross a bridge, to another life, another year, another beginning and to a new dawn. As we cross this bridge, may all the negativities that lived with us in 2015 be shed away, may they never have a passageway to come back into our lives. All our endeavours shall be fruitful and all that we seek for shall be granted unto us in this year 2016
Here I am, wishing my friends and famz a happy new year, with this new year will come more love and happiness.

KelvinGraphics jacabi luxanne paretomaster snowprince07 dre11 jbluv55 kingtom enlightenedsoul fulaman198 camnewton4pres caseless victoriousvic babe2sure victorious sameer1212 tallesty1 silkmoth33 rapzino exjoker datalossvictim1 chimerase tuntheycr7 rokiatu chimkaire crackhaus herald9. even though its been long I talk to some of you, I still hold you in my heart.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2016
@AfricanApple what'sapp? It's been a very long long time my dear. Haba meye duniya? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2016
sameer1212:
@AfricanApple what'sapp? It's been a very long long time my dear. Haba meye duniya? undecided
hehehe, ni ne zan gaya maka, I've not been seeing you around.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 6:07am On Jan 02, 2016
AfricanApple:
Yes! we have yet come to another junction, where we have to cross a bridge, to another life, another year, another beginning and to a new dawn. As we cross this bridge, may all the negativities that lived with us in 2015 be shed away, may they never have a passageway to come back into our lives. All our endeavours shall be fruitful and all that we seek for shall be granted unto us in this year 2016
Here I am, wishing my friends and famz a happy new year, with this new year will come more love and happiness.

babe2sure
. Thanks dearie. I say a big AMEN to the prayers and I wish you the same.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Rapzino: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2016
AfricanApple:

KelvinGraphics jacabi luxanne paretomaster snowprince07 dre11 jbluv55 kingtom enlightenedsoul fulaman198 camnewton4pres caseless victoriousvic babe2sure victorious sameer1212 tallesty1 silkmoth33 rapzino exjoker datalossvictim1 chimerase tuntheycr7 rokiatu chimkaire crackhaus herald9. even though its been long I talk to some of you, I still hold you in my heart.
happy new years in arrears!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rapzino:
happy new years in arrears!
how have things been with you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2016
AfricanApple:

nice one! Thank you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Rapzino: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
AfricanApple:
how have things been with you
well, God has been faithful. How have you been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
AfricanApple:

enlightenedsoul

All that and more. Happy New Year, sweetheart kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Got to revive this joint again
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by sosiqdude(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2016
ROZZAYY:
Whateva happened to dis place

Rozzayy whatsup....I really miss you, you know.

can you do me a favour, please?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ROZZAYY(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
sosiqdude:

Rozzayy whatsup....I really miss you, you know.

can you do me a favour, please?
wat dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 12:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Jbluv55 where have you been holme?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by sosiqdude(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2016
ROZZAYY:
wat dear

I want you to support my girl "MissGdope" she is contesting for miss nairaland 2016, and she really need serious supports.. I just want you to tell yours friends and fans about her, tell 'em to support and campaign for her when the time for campaign commence. I know you're are superstar, and you can do this for me beauty. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/MissGdope #TeammissGdope
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by isacolukay(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
sosiqdude:

Dude wassup wif the rap sec? Ain't heard Shii from there in a while. Last stuff I heard was when hydrogen.9r committed murder. I need to tag along with u guys.
(No Homo)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.