Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171591 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Please ignore the dumb Bleep......

PDP online agents sometimes seem more clueless than gej.

If i start posting.pictures of terrible schools in Kanke local.goernment in plateau state where i served you pity plateau people. Imagine a whole local government where people dont have their bath cause there is no water.
dnt mind those imps.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2014
I Trust My State dey ain't stupid #OsunDecides
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
caseless: dnt mind those imps.
The pdp-egoats talk like dey off any beta

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
Day11: Subscribing
follow me then
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
I told Obanikoro being made the Minister of state was to hand him the Nigeria military to rig elections in the south west.

Events proving me right.

I pray that the spirits of Yoruba forefathers will put him to shame soon in Jesus name.

Obanikoro and PDP has turn every south west state to a military zone.

GEJ PDP lust for power knows no bound.

Obanikoro is a disgrace to the Yoruba race. even if your party is different from the rulling government in the region. that does not mean you should put your personal.and.party needs above your tribe.

9 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by isi4(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare: Two fake police men working for the PDP in Esa-Oke ward 7 unit 3 are arrested by the DSS. #OSUN2014

I taught some niggas said both the DSS, Police and others are working for PDP

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by teemanbastos(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2014
dotman19: If Ogbeni Aregbesola wants to convince me to
support him,
he should be ready to give solid and
genuine
answers to these questions:
1. What is the reason behind renaming
Osun State
to State of Osun?
2. Who were the people consulted before
a new flag
and anthem was imposed on us?
3. How much was spent on Opon Imo?
How many
students received it? What implication is
it having
on the students?
4. How has O'Reap helped us in Osun?
Are the
prices of agricultural products cheap in
Osun
Markets?
5. How early do workers receive their
salaries? If
early, why are teachers owed money
most of the
time?
6. Is the Osogbo Airport working yet?
How many
flights have taken off or landed there?
7. How many percent of Osun roads are
now
accessible?
8. Why do you keep giving excuse that
federal
allocation is small when you already
boasted you
dont need it?
9. Did you really give 20,000 youths
employment?
How many of them are still working
under your
administration?
10. The youths you sent abroad, can you
boast of
how succesful they have become?
11. How efficient is O'Clean? Has it made
Osun
Cleaner?
12. Can you explain your source of
revenue? Are you
having a budget deficit or a budget
surplus?
13. You claim school uniforms are free.
Why are
students buying them?
14. The helicopter you bought, what did
you buy it
for? Your own personal use or for
security purpose?
15. As the Osun State 'Chief Security
Officer,' why
you angry that more Security Personel
have joined
the force in Osun?
16. I heard you promised that Julius
Berger will
handle the projects in Osun. How many
projects
have they handled?
17. Is your son a dropout? If yes, why did
you give
him the over 70 billion opon imo
contract and left
graduates to cutting of bush under opon
imo?
18. How will merging of schools improve
our
performance in SSCE?
19. Are you a true son of Osun State?
20. Have you caused more harm than
good?
Let me stop here
xo u want a murderer..hu was indicted in bola ige's murder to be ur govrnor?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: I told Obanikoro being made the Minister of state was to hand him the Nigeria military to rig elections in the south west.

Events proving me right.

I pray that the spirits of Yoruba forefathers will put him to shame soon in Jesus name.

Obanikoro is a disgrace to the Yoruba race. even if your party is different from the rulling government in the region. that does not mean you should put your personal.and.party needs above your tribe.
Can u imagine More Than 20 Soldier checkpoints in OsunState, I Can Bet dey r not Up two Checkpoints in BokoHaram Inflected areas

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dagr8(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
isi4:

Lie-cooking contradicting na grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Mr President Have shown his More Concerned about the Reign of his Party than the Peace of this Nation

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by beetruth: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2014
dagr8:
oops she forgot to add Osun ranked 34th out of 36 in Waec performance cheesy....
what a sharp fall in SSCE performance
upon all their claim of transformation and opon imo. lol

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2014
chamboy: Can u imagine More Than 20 Soldier checkpoints in OsunState, I Can Bet dey r not Up two Checkpoints in BokoHaram Inflected areas

I doubt if Borno has more.soldiers than Osun state stationed there.

See why i keep.telling these fuckards.shouting pdp to.keep quiet.

Whats is the use of so.many soldiers in Osun.

Is osun at war with PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chubbyman(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
myspnigeria:

Maybe u intentionally left this out. Just maybe ====>>>>> One of Aregbe's numerous new schools in Atakumosa west...Why r d students on d floor
Tell me a state in Nigeria, where there's no where in the whole state students don't sit on floors in school

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by akindele487(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Inec said accreditation will stop by 12pm nd votin will start by 12:30. but d case is different in ilesa west ward 6. consist of ita~ofa, ikoti nd ikoyi. dey hav commence voting by 11:25am

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Day11(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
RebelLeader15: follow me then

Any better if i follow you? undecided
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Atiku Abubakar ‏@atiku 7m
Osun Ekuile oo. Let's keep the good work @raufaregbesola is doing for another 4 years. Vote APC! #OsunDecides

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Am seeing victory for Aregbesola due to the huge turn out of the people of Osun. But if I may ask you are we in a democratic government or military govt? I'm saying this because of the arrest of some APC chieftains. Have they ever arrest any PDP chieftain?.. But at the end of the election we people of Osun shall have victory.... Amen

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by addey44: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
onatisi: No matter how tough or keenly contested this election will be ,one thing is certain . Pdp will surely win . Although this is a battle of survival for apc and if they lose today ,definitely that party is dead ,so it is normal that they will try every dirty trick in the book to win this election . But it is time up for tinubu and his boys in the south west
Pdp definitely cannot win! Aregbesola has transformed Osun beyond immagination. You have to live there to appreciate this.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2014
beetruth:
upon all their claim of transformation and opon imo. lol

The same Osun just produced the winner of spelling bee competition and from a local school.too.

Do you realise the reason must candidate dont do well in JAMB these days is because of the fact most are not use to the use of computers.

The reform is still at its early stages. we are certain the desired results will materialise.

Let us in Osun worry about our problems.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: I told Obanikoro being made the Minister of state was to hand him the Nigeria military to rig elections in the south west.

Events proving me right.

Good work from Sen Musiliu Obanikoro, infact let the Army fire at those usefulless APCites, they misguided humanitarian rubbish
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Mcweber(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
lucrownt: Am seeing victory for Aregbesola due to the huge turn out of the people of Osun. But if I may ask you are we in a democratic government or military govt? I'm saying this because of the arrest of some APC chieftains. Have they ever arrest any PDP chieftain?.. But at the end of the election we people of Osun shall have victory.... Amen
A M E N !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Premium Times ‏@PremiumTimesng 3m
#OsunFacts (7): There are more registered female voters (745,828) than male voters (661,394) in #OsunElection https://www.premiumtimesng.com/featured-news/166293-osun-governorship-elections-2014-live-updates-osundecides.html#sthash.33RLhkMv.iUe2zioF.dpbs
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Zionope: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
isi4:

They were aprehended by d electorte and handed over to d DSS.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Ovaiegbe(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Pleas tell that to Afenifere.

Events proving me right.

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by felifeli: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2014
myspnigeria:

Maybe u intentionally left this out. Just maybe ====>>>>> One of Aregbe's numerous new schools in Atakumosa west...Why r d students on d floor
Simple , thed did not vote for ACN/APC
Wicked party

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Day11:

Any better if i follow you? undecided

you can go on and unlock your radio codes, that's your calling

Make sure you vote PDP sha

Omi ni oooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Good work from Sen Musiliu Obanikoro, infact let the Army fire at those usefulless APCites, they misguided humanitarian rubbish

Dont worry the army gun is pointing at your family house.

Abanikoro has lost all respect from sane minded Yorubas in south west. he will realise it soon enough.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dangervu(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2014
i wonder why people won't vote for development,all APC government at developing there state for foreign investors,i am not a politican but,i will vote APC, any time any day,been to Osun there is distinct tramsformation! PDP,no get agenda....all our politicians are bunch of criminals! either is APC OR PDP

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2014
The Godfather ‏@Ayourb 19m
A picture of a policeman wearing the PDP Ankara on his arm... Pictures don't lie... pic.twitter.com/nvmQL2wuKg
#OsunDecides

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by isi4(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2014
Zionope:
They were aprehended by d electorte and handed over to d DSS.

Ok...tnx for proper Info.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Sylvarresta(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2014
Fishout: l saw d man around 11pm yesterday,but to my surprise around 5:30 pm today they have arrested d man nd wife.
Sebi na pdp, am not surprise..... Rigging election since 1820.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.