Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171473 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by henchamb(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2014
HARDUBUY: Where is madam Berem?

Berem has been arrested by GEJ boys

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Oya go tap small bumbum cheesy

I'll ask lertee to give you a little massage grin
i will :-D . My blood de hot.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper:

yes and if they dont win, there will be bloodshed , thats for sure. All team rauf should just go and hide for a while and have soldiers ready for peace keeping. As usual they will fight after they lose. Its in their DNA
I pirry u, u must be an orphan
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by docjuli(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2014
APC will win.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2014
INEC Nigeria ‏@inecnigeria 6m
#News As at 8am, 94.25% of the Polling Units in Osun state had commenced accreditation
#OsunDecides
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dotman19: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2014
If Ogbeni Aregbesola wants to convince me to
support him,
he should be ready to give solid and
genuine
answers to these questions:
1. What is the reason behind renaming
Osun State
to State of Osun?
2. Who were the people consulted before
a new flag
and anthem was imposed on us?
3. How much was spent on Opon Imo?
How many
students received it? What implication is
it having
on the students?
4. How has O'Reap helped us in Osun?
Are the
prices of agricultural products cheap in
Osun
Markets?
5. How early do workers receive their
salaries? If
early, why are teachers owed money
most of the
time?
6. Is the Osogbo Airport working yet?
How many
flights have taken off or landed there?
7. How many percent of Osun roads are
now
accessible?
8. Why do you keep giving excuse that
federal
allocation is small when you already
boasted you
dont need it?
9. Did you really give 20,000 youths
employment?
How many of them are still working
under your
administration?
10. The youths you sent abroad, can you
boast of
how succesful they have become?
11. How efficient is O'Clean? Has it made
Osun
Cleaner?
12. Can you explain your source of
revenue? Are you
having a budget deficit or a budget
surplus?
13. You claim school uniforms are free.
Why are
students buying them?
14. The helicopter you bought, what did
you buy it
for? Your own personal use or for
security purpose?
15. As the Osun State 'Chief Security
Officer,' why
you angry that more Security Personel
have joined
the force in Osun?
16. I heard you promised that Julius
Berger will
handle the projects in Osun. How many
projects
have they handled?
17. Is your son a dropout? If yes, why did
you give
him the over 70 billion opon imo
contract and left
graduates to cutting of bush under opon
imo?
18. How will merging of schools improve
our
performance in SSCE?
19. Are you a true son of Osun State?
20. Have you caused more harm than
good?
Let me stop here

11 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2014
DaBullIT:

Carry your badbelle go joor , I no get your time
that's your own predicament, and make sure you vote for PDP

Omi ni oOoooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by johhnnie(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2014
Kindly let us be objective in our reporting please. This is politics. There will be propaganda, there will be political gimmicks. Each to his/her own tent. Let us fight for our future. Let our votes be our rights. Vote with your conscience and let your peaceful mind rest. Do not sell your rights for a pot of porridge. Decide the future today.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2014
caseless: i will :-D . My blood de hot.

Calm down o!!!

There are lots of bumbum and bweasts out there to live for wink
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Oke Ila gram sch ward 6 unit 1 & 2 ballots have been taken to Femi Adewoye's house. The DPO is in cohort with their plan. @inecnigeria
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by faleyebee: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
I know the best Candidate will win and I'm hoping PDP have an edge
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Mcweber(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
RebelLeader15: that's your own predicament, and make sure you vote for PDP

Omi ni oOoooooooooooooooooo
omi yen na lo ma GBE yin lo

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by brownlord: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2014
dotman19: If Ogbeni Aregbesola wants to convince me to
support him,
he should be ready to give solid and
genuine
answers to these questions:
1. What is the reason behind renaming
Osun State
to State of Osun?
2. Who were the people consulted before
a new flag
and anthem was imposed on us?
3. How much was spent on Opon Imo?
How many
students received it? What implication is
it having
on the students?
4. How has O'Reap helped us in Osun?
Are the
prices of agricultural products cheap in
Osun
Markets?
5. How early do workers receive their
salaries? If
early, why are teachers owed money
most of the
time?
6. Is the Osogbo Airport working yet?
How many
flights have taken off or landed there?
7. How many percent of Osun roads are
now
accessible?
8. Why do you keep giving excuse that
federal
allocation is small when you already
boasted you
dont need it?
9. Did you really give 20,000 youths
employment?
How many of them are still working
under your
administration?
10. The youths you sent abroad, can you
boast of
how succesful they have become?
11. How efficient is O'Clean? Has it made
Osun
Cleaner?
12. Can you explain your source of
revenue? Are you
having a budget deficit or a budget
surplus?
13. You claim school uniforms are free.
Why are
students buying them?
14. The helicopter you bought, what did
you buy it
for? Your own personal use or for
security purpose?
15. As the Osun State 'Chief Security
Officer,' why
you angry that more Security Personel
have joined
the force in Osun?
16. I heard you promised that Julius
Berger will
handle the projects in Osun. How many
projects
have they handled?
17. Is your son a dropout? If yes, why did
you give
him the over 70 billion opon imo
contract and left
graduates to cutting of bush under opon
imo?
18. How will merging of schools improve
our
performance in SSCE?
19. Are you a true son of Osun State?
20. Have you caused more harm than
good?
Let me stop here

No Nigeria politician dead / alive can answer you bro, im no aregbe fan, if I was to vote I'm not voting omisore either with the report I have read on this forum, which means I will vote a neutral person outside the criminal aregbe and omisore

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tayoamos: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
OBJ said : if I were to be Omisore, I would have allowed Aregbe to complete his 8 years. Aregbe has really transformed Osun"

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Haywhymido(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
RAO1: some ppl rapped pieces of Ankara on their arms and policemen too @ igbajo
where r we going nigeria? When did state security men become kowo ankara ko dibo
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
No matter how tough or keenly contested this election will be ,one thing is certain . Pdp will surely win . Although this is a battle of survival for apc and if they lose today ,definitely that party is dead ,so it is normal that they will try every dirty trick in the book to win this election . But it is time up for tinubu and his boys in the south west

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jjcbuthot: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
bloodykiller:

Thunder fire your mama there you gay bastard
U no dey shame mr man?
So after your expose you still have the face to type in this forum still parading as a female?

Bastard man with no shame
Vulture like you

Only a coward and a gay is ashamed of his gender and your harlot mother will be ashamed of you for this.

Usless man

Son of a bitchh

You have got no moral authority to call another person son of a bi.tch. Are you not Igbo? more than 40% of Igbos are either products of baby factory, adultery or fornication. Tell me who should be called a son a bi.tch.

11 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tayoamos: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Aregbesola wins convincinly

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Reports coming in says counting has commenced in a polling unit.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by kesmoney: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Whether Osun Decides or not, I don't care. All I care now is how to Eradicate Ebola from Nigeria and Africa at large... Join me in the campaign to Eradicate Ebola From Africa. #EradicateEbolaFromAfrica

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Olutty88: I say A BIG no to 2nd Term.So 4yrs is not enough to do wat u want to achieve as a political leader. I want a change in Govt. let another person rule and let's see what plan he has for d people. It's not a do or die affair. I want to see Sen. Iyiola Omisore win dis Election. I want a change of Power. I Strongly believe he has a big plan for d ppl of Osun because he's a big Influence In Nig. Politics. Iyiola believe Me with God all things are possible If u have good plan for d ppl of Osun definitely u will win dis election.

Exactly my sentiments, whatever GEJ wanta to achieve he should have done it in four years. Thata why feel we need another party in Aso Rock. let us change.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Daily Trust ‏@daily_trust 6m
#OsunDecides Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola arrives his native home at Ifofin Ward 8, Unit 1, Ilesha to be accredited. pic.twitter.com/DHrukaDzWC
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Mcweber: omi yen na lo ma GBE yin lo
the same way Aregbe ma re egbee looo (butcher will cut ur skin)

Bloody APC hand tool
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
jjcbuthot:

You have got no moral authority to call another person son of a bi.tch. Are you not Igbo? more than 40% of Igbos are either products of baby factory, adultery or fornication. Tell me who should be called a son a bi.tch.

Bros easy on the dude...LOL.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fineyemi(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
We nid a direct change over in d presidential election nextyr. We nid APC 4 president. We ar tired of PDP gibberish power.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by otalenu(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=command01]Sharap! don't u know the trademark of APC? I can as well be in my comfort and type this gibberish! must u believe everything from their stable?I'm against any form of intimidation and clampdown on opposition but I've learnt to take this type news with a large pinch of salt. You don't believe everything you read.[/
quote]

I wonder o
but be careful with salt, too much of it is dangerous to your health. grin
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by bolafez(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2014
We are done with the ACCREDITATION ...Irewole local govt. Ikire
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2014
bloodykiller:

She is just saying the truth bastard vulture
wooly monkey!

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2014
onatisi: Reports coming in says counting has commenced in a polling unit.
Haba, is accreditation not to, officially, continue till 12:00noon?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2014
RebelLeader15: shey unna don start with unna many many lies again anyway Omi ni ooooooooo

Osundefender ko Ekitistriker ni
u bad gan o.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2014
onatisi: No matter how tough or keenly contested this election will be ,one thing is certain . Pdp will surely win . Although this is a battle of survival for apc and if they lose today ,definitely that party is dead ,so it is normal that they will try every dirty trick in the book to win this election . But it is time up for tinubu and his boys in the south west

i think its time we say no to pdp in Aso Rock. we need a change on all levels. Its time to say NO TO PDP CABAL at the federal level too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.