Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171353 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by typhilip(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Next year na the main koko #takeit
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by sorom4: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Meringe:
I don't owe u any explanation or apologies on my own choice. Abum nwa afo Igbo, Igbo bu Igbo, Igbo m ji eme onu, Igbo ndi oma. chukwu gozie Owelle Rochas.
I bu onye ebe na Imo?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onegig(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

ABEG there is no big strategising to be done to recapture Ekiti ojare.

Come 2018 APC only need distribute cows to each household and the Ekiti vote will be theirs.

Those people are simpletons! Dem read book but no read sense!
Ok. Good luck to you guys. I hope you remind them they collected rice when 2018 comes.

I don't need to argue with you. I hope you would win their votes next time with your continous abuses even when FACTS tend to tell a different story.

What you don't understand is that democracy stands on the ability of a people to make a choice. Whether bad or good. If people choose bad leaders because of some bags of rice they got then it is fine and okay. That's their choice. Let them live by the consequences of their actions.
You don't have a single right to abuse them for what they have chosen and want. It's their choice. And stop the generalization. APC also got over a hundred thousand vote from this same people you have been abusing.

You guys are sounding like sour losers.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gabriel212: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Herodion: Go and say that to your illerate parents.
Eeyah! sowy cry me a river!
I would had engaged yuo then, I realised you don't have parent.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Harlex:

Do u say feyemi did not perform well? Doubt if u truly live in ekiti
I don't have to go into an arguement with you,but the people voted for who they want$against the man failed.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Atouke: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
cumulative [size=14pt]PDP= 298,765 APC= 215,765 [/size] 20 LGAs sofar colated including all the high polling LGAs
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ayando(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Am so proud of my people's choice of who should lead them for the next four years. The truth is no government is perfect but for every government policy or vision, it will either turn good or bad for the people. The power to make a government accountable belongs to the people and until we do that, we shall still be concerned about party affiliation rather than the individual performance devoid of any divide. I support APC for their political progressivism. Up Aregbe.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Look at this religious bigot! You must think I'm one of those simpletons are are continually being churned out in the se and ss part of the country. I am Yoruba and that automatically makes my IQ light year away from yours. I don't subscribe to your stupid religious divide and rule agenda most of all concocted by the dumbest president Nigeria has ever had the misfortune of producing. Unlike you fvckwitts, I will vote a Hausa candidate a million times before considering less humans from the ss or se so naff off you simpleton! I don't particularly take pride in suffering fools gladly but you are pushing the envelope!
You are simply an I.D.I.OT.
Who told you that you are any beter than a kid goat in Igboland?
Take time and mind the way you abuse a whole tribe before your life is snuffed off before your time.

Indeed, the world have seen how retarded your goat brain is.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by streetzdreamz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
fuke:

Yes backfire

Yes, backfire, it will sure do.
I was on ground, my people voted for #5000 and rice.
till den bro,great!! dats d distinction I want u to make*ur people* nt d entire state......if twil backfire or nt,ts just a couple ol months away,we'l see
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by kolomax(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
UPDATE 75: POLICE MINSTER'S BROTHER
SNATCHES BALLOT BOXES, AS POLICE ARREST
ANOTHER INEC OFFICIAL
Seven used ballot boxes have reportedly
been snatched by a group of thugs on the
orders of one Mr Kehinde Adesiyan,
younger brother to the Minister of Police
Affairs , Jelili Adesiyan from the Ayedaade
Local Government Area of Osun State.
All seven boxes belong to Ward 6 of the
local government were taken at gun-point,
leaving on its trail confusion, which at the
time of the report had been reported to
the Ward Collation Agent by the group of
agents.
In a related development, an INEC official
Mrs Akinloye Basirat has been arrested and
taken into Police custody at Awo Police
Station, Iwoye, Iwoye Ward in Egbedore
Local Governent Area of Osun State.
Mrs Basirat was arrested for being in
private possession of used ballot papers
thumb-printed in favour of the PDP..
Meanwhile available results indicate that
Rauf Aregbesola, incumbent Governor and
candidate of APC is in an assertive lead in
23 LGAs, while seven are being expected.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Awoofawo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I understand you pains

Congratulations that you won Osun after PDP won Ekiti

But Lagos is next

angry undecided
In your dream!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
See hw APC members dey rant.... Bunch of uncultured people, enjoy d victory while it last.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Now that APC have emerged winner , i believe the election is now FREE AND FAIR and the ballot papers are no longer PHOTOCHROMIC as speculated during Ekiti state election .

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by MORNDEW(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Atouke: cumulative [size=14pt]PDP= 298,765 APC= 215,765 [/size] 20 LGAs sofar colated including all the high polling LGAs
Are u being chased by people from ur village?
Or is Boko Haram threatening you to do dis or face death?

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by kolomax(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
#OsunDecides
WE ENCOURAGE ALL IFE INDEGENES TO
TROUPE OUT TO ALL COLLATION CENTRES
RIGHT NOW.
THE INFORMATION REACHING US CONFIRMED
THAT CHRIS UBA, A PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER
AND SOME EX-MILITANTS AND THE PDP
WANTS TO RIG AND CHANGE THE RESULTS OF
THE 4 LGS IN IFE ZONE (FEDERAL
CONSTITUENCY).
DEFEND YOUR RIGHT. BLOCK THEM AND
INVITE MORE MEMBERS TO BE MORE
VIGILANT.
BROADCAST AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
emmydeep:
You are simply an I.D.I.OT.
Who told you that you are any beter than a kid goat in Igboland?
Take time and mind the way you abuse a whole tribe before your life is snuffed off before your time.

Indeed, the world have seen how retarded your goat brain is.

Didn't expect any more from your pedigree. You are ibo so this kind of gibberish is expected.

Next Igbo, please!

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Layolaw(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Yeah the personality in rice. I hope the rice was uncle benz sha!

Next time ask for pepper and cow meat to make the sell out well worth it.
ode, you are all here ranting rubbish about Ekiti election. What made fayemi better than fayose? Just because he's Phd holder while the latter does'nt, btw for those of you shouting stomach infrastructure on NL you need to ask the pple living in Ekiti who shared things most during the campaign, your so called decent man shared rice, semo, recharge cards, matches, stoves, red oils,vegetable oil and over 200 buses to people. So get life and leave Ekiti pple alone

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by kolomax(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
DeLaw3: See hw APC members dey rant.... Bunch of uncultured people, enjoy d victory while it last.
hmmmmm go chill with salt and water

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dejt4u(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Atouke: cumulative [size=14pt]PDP= 298,765 APC= 215,765 [/size] 20 LGAs sofar colated including all the high polling LGAs
like seriously, i'v bin following ur updates since.. But m a bit confused cos of the results m seeing here and there.. Are you serious wit dis one?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gabriel212: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

ABEG there is no big strategising to be done to recapture Ekiti ojare.

Come 2018 APC only need distribute cows to each household and the Ekiti vote will be theirs.

Those people are simpletons! Dem read book but no read sense!
Desola! Please let respect the which of Ekiti people they are our brothers.
we shouldn't sell ourselves cheap before other people please. jeki alakata loo ka to fabo si adiye.
God bless APC!!!
WE SHALL RETAIN OUR STRONG HOLD LASGIDI COME 2015!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by kolomax(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Layolaw: ode, you are all here ranting rubbish about Ekiti election. What made fayemi better than fayose? Just because he's Phd holder while the latter does'nt, btw for those of you shouting stomach infrastructure on NL you need to ask the pple living in Ekiti who shared things most during the campaign, your so called decent man shared rice, semo, recharge cards, matches, stoves, red oils,vegetable oil and over 200 buses to people. So get life and leave Ekiti pple alone
FAYOSE is a murderer

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gabriel212: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
dejt4u:
like seriously, i'v bin following ur updates since.. But m a bit confused cos of the results m seeing here and there.. Are you serious wit dis one?
he is serious! those are the vote casted in otouke village!

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by niytej(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
kolomax: FAYOSE is a murderer

So Is "Omisebi"

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hansad: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Look at this religious bigot! You must think I'm one of those simpletons are are continually being churned out in the se and ss part of the country. I am Yoruba and that automatically makes my IQ light year away from yours. I don't subscribe to your stupid religious divide and rule agenda most of all concocted by the dumbest president Nigeria has ever had the misfortune of producing. Unlike you fvckwitts, I will vote a Hausa candidate a million times before considering less humans from the ss or se so naff off you simpleton! I don't particularly take pride in suffering fools gladly but you are pushing the envelope!
You said you are Yoruba and must vote an Hausa man president a million times before any candidate from SS or SE. You mentioned bigotry. Do you even know what bigotry is? You do not. Because your stand on who you can vote as president set you out as an incurable religious bigot. If not for the millions of reasonable Yorubas, it would be ideal to merge people like you to Sharia Islamic Republic of Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
ORIADE 111 47113 10019 APC=4960 PDP=4264 LP=7329 #OsunDecides @GHEmedia
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Layolaw: ode, you are all here ranting rubbish about Ekiti election. What made fayemi better than fayose? Just because he's Phd holder while the latter does'nt, btw for those of you shouting stomach infrastructure on NL you need to ask the pple living in Ekiti who shared things most during the campaign, your so called decent man shared rice, semo, recharge cards, matches, stoves, red oils,vegetable oil and over 200 buses to people. So get life and leave Ekiti pple alone

I see...you're one of those people that received pepper and meat in addition to your ofada rice abi? Clearly the meat is yet to fully digest in your intestines so I will assume that it is pork meat hence your zeal.

Anyway, I promise you that come 2018 APC will do better and surprise you with cow meat instead. Keep hope alive.

Elebi jatijati. Omo oju orolari. Atapata dide lasan lasan!

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Atouke: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
23LGA result collated [size=14pt]PDP wins 13LGA APC 10 LGA.[/size] this is going to be a very close election
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
AS AT 9:32PM CUMULATIVE RESULTS:

APC= 272605
PDP= 194278

#OsunDecides
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Atouke: 23LGA result collated [size=14pt]PDP wins 13LGA APC 10 LGA.[/size] this is going to be a very close election

ur wish...na only ur own dey different

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
hansad: You said you are Yoruba and must vote an Hausa man president a million times before any candidate from SS or SE. You mentioned bigotry. Do you even know what bigotry is? You do not. Because your stand on who you can vote as president set you out as an incurable religious bigot. If not for the millions of reasonable Yorubas, it would be ideal to merge people like you to Sharia Islamic Republic of Arewa.

Surprise me and say something your Igbo brothers and sisters haven't said.

Nonsense! E don tey wey yansh don face back. If you misbehave I will show you that I have pankere for your size.

Flogging ibos is a task that must be done.

Awon omo eran!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.