Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171380 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
To my best of knowledge most Apc members are notin but cowards n thugs..... Imagine wat der jubiltn has put a lil boy of 6yrs oLd in2... Read below.

The  celebration of All Progressive Congress in Osogbo was almost marred when a motorist knocked down a 6-year-old boy along Alekuwodo/Okefia road. According to a daily's reporter, the APC faithful took to the streets in wild jubilation as preliminary results from the polling centres across the state capital puts Rauf Aregbesola in early lead. “Motorist knocks down 6 year old boy along Alekuwodo/Okefia road while APC took to the streets in wild jubilation. The boy is hospitalized....
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by heavenlycrown: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin
gabriel212:
he is serious! those are the vote casted in otouke village!

Lol
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
seyola: You are right.Oriade local govvernment for instance,Ijebu Jesa town alone has more than 5000 votes not to talk of Ipetu,erin ijesa,erin oke owenna,iwoye,Ere ijesa and so on.i can see 4000 plus here.Something is wrong somewhere.

We are up for a big surprise!!!

The results might leave all of us dumbfounded

And with the rumours that fake results have been circulating all over the social networks!!!

We obviously haven't seen the last of this

cc caseless
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tola9ja: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
E. Everlasting
B. Blessings
O. Of
L. Lord
A. Almighty
EBOLA will locate you today say Amen
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
seyola: You are right.Oriade local govvernment for instance,Ijebu Jesa town alone has more than 5000 votes not to talk of Ipetu,erin ijesa,erin oke owenna,iwoye,Ere ijesa and so on.i can see 4000 plus here.Something is wrong somewhere.
what do u expect when Mr Jonathan pack military men full everywhere
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by phemmyjohnson: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
I gat that feeling PDP is trying to Manipulate the result!
Lord send confusion Into the camp of the enemies..
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by UrbanMystique: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

I see...you're one of those people that received pepper and meat in addition to your ofada rice abi? Clearly the meat is yet to fully digest in your intestines so I will assume that it is pork meat hence your zeal.

Anyway, I promise you that come 2018 APC will do better and surprise you with cow meat instead. Keep hope alive.

Elebi jatijati. Omo oju orolari. Atapata dide lasan lasan!
take it easy dude. . It is just politics, people know what they want. They want stomach infrastructure then why are you complaining bitterly? Like you said, apc should step up their game come 2018 and give them elephants or dinosaurs.. But that shouldn't enough reason to call ekiti people bastards and unprintable names because they didn't vote for your party they are still Yorubas no matter what. Okun koki woruru ka waruru... Take am easy o

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Layolaw(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

ABEG there is no big strategising to be done to recapture Ekiti ojare.

Come 2018 APC only need distribute cows to each household and the Ekiti vote will be theirs.

Those people are simpletons! Dem read book but no read sense!
you a big fool, l don't even know why you are taking paracetamol for another man's headache

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
fuke:

I am an eEkiti man and I was there during the election.
Even on the queue, people were still being bought with #5000 and rice.
I am ashamed of my people.
Osun people have proved they are concerned about their tomorrow.
They have voted for developmental infrastructure rather than stomach infrastructure.
Ekitis will regret their temporary stomach dictates.
Osun people, I am proud of you
On the Queue; this means that the People were still free to "teka" for whomever they wanted, or wasn't it a secret Ballot where you voted?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Boko bombs has been silence fir sometime recently, but expect them in less than 24 hours. Book this space if PDP loss this fixture.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hansad: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Surprise me and say something your Igbo brothers and sisters haven't said.

Nonsense! E don tey wey yansh don face back. If you misbehave I will show you that I have pankere for your size.

Flogging ibos is a task that must be done.

Awon omo eran!
You just have that false belief that ALLAH welded people like you and the others in SS and SE forever in one country. And it is like flogging Ibos is your favourite tune, and you strive to be in one country with them. You are still living in the 1960s. Next time you want to flog Ibos, sure there MUST be no more alliance of global forces to enable you flog Igbos, like in civil war. You sef, you are not current, only insult full your mouth, so exchange of words with you is waste of time. Out of religious bigotry, you were insulting the senses of your fellow Yoruba kparakpos in Ekiti state, so I expected worse from you.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Alenkakent(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Is the result yet to be announced or what?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by EasternLeopard: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:
cc caseless

Trash

You think GEJ will rig the election

GEJ is the only president ready to allow the people's choice prevail

If it is APC fine

If it is PDP fine

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mrstan: To my best of knowledge most Apc members are notin but cowards n thugs..... Imagine wat der jubiltn has put a lil boy of 6yrs oLd in2... Read below.

The  celebration of All Progressive Congress in Osogbo was almost marred when a motorist knocked down a 6-year-old boy along Alekuwodo/Okefia road. According to a daily's reporter, the APC faithful took to the streets in wild jubilation as preliminary results from the polling centres across the state capital puts Rauf Aregbesola in early lead. “Motorist knocks down 6 year old boy along Alekuwodo/Okefia road while APC took to the streets in wild jubilation. The boy is hospitalized....
abeg sharap Wat is d 6yr old boy doing on a major road
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by HARDUBUY(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
holuhsheun:
r u among dem?
What are u insinuating...Do not let me bounce on u oooo!!!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
why is the result yet to be announced? I hope they are not trying to manipulate this one o

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
chamboy: abeg sharap Wat is d 6yr old boy doing on a major road

Na ya papa u dey tell sharap! I kal ur name ni abi na ur surname be apc?? Mak Ogun punish you anywere u dey... Oloshi omo jatijati
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
You guyz will be shocked to the marrow .

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Trash

You think GEJ will rig the election

GEJ is the only president ready to allow the people's choice prevail

If it is APC fine

If it is PDP fine

Bros I'm not talking about rigging!!!

My point is? What if someone somewhere has been feeding the social network false results to create an environment that makes the real results look like it was manipulated!!!

The figures in that overall result sheet on this thread is so _fucking inconsistent!!! And can't be true

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jjcbuthot: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
shegsky: You guyz will be shocked to the marrow .

At least they will show us where they won... We have been seeing all the results publicly announced and circulated to everybody. Any result written in the middle of the night is null and void. Nobody will except such.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by EasternLeopard: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
phemmyjohnson: I gat that feeling PDP is trying to Manipulate the result!
Lord send confusion Into the camp of the enemies..

Check the source of your feelings

GEJ will never tamper with Osun votes

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by legendsilver(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
HARDUBUY: .....Even the Goats in Osun state were seriously against Sen. Omisore.....So, how could he have won
people here shouting about PDP without knowing the fact that their candidate OMISORE Iyiola secretly voted for RAUF AREGBESOLA cheesy
Osun state no dey hungry like Ekiti people. If you are from Ekiti state, I sorry o! Hungry don finish that state reach ground cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Around Ibadan Road Ileifte Center Rhema Bus stop, Omlsore used to stay there in One Brick house..... My friend that stays der say dey recorded high kidnapped den
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by parklamson: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nort-east people rejected PDP, PDP invaded them with Boko haram, Lagosians rejected PDP, PDP infected them with Ebola, Osun people should watch out and very careful of a disease called Omikoomi endemic
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
dguyindcorner: why is the result yet to be announced? I hope they are not trying to manipulate this one o
you ve forgotn Aregbe was only leading with 50k+ votes while some units are stil been calculated .
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jjcbuthot: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
chamboy: Around Ibadan Road Ileifte Center Rhema Bus stop, Omlsore used to stay there in One Brick house..... My friend that stays der say dey recorded high kidnapped and 2913

?

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by EasternLeopard: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Bros I'm not talking about rigging!!!

My point is? What if someone somewhere has been feeding the social network false results to create an environment that makes the real results look like it was manipulated!!!

The figures in that overall result sheet on this thread is so _fucking inconsistent!!! And can't be true

Guy you are right oooooo

Today I noticed most APC e-rats were announcing results by 2pm when we all know that voting should be taking at that time.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
hansad: You just have that false belief that ALLAH welded people like you and the others in SS and SE forever in one country. And it is like flogging Ibos is your favourite tune, and you strive to be in one country with them. You are still living in the 1960s. Next time you want to flog Ibos, sure there MUST be no more alliance of global forces to enable you flog Igbos, like in civil war. You sef, you are not current, only insult full your mouth, so exchange of words with you is waste of time. Out of religious bigotry, you were insulting the senses of your fellow Yoruba kparakpos in Ekiti state, so I expected worse from you.

One will think that will the length of time you sub humans have had to integrate with the enlightened Yorubas in our land, our intelligence would have rubbed off on you a tad bit and you will have learnt to be coherent and intelligible. Alas all those years spent in civility has been futile. There still remain one habitual space for the gorilla and I'm afraid to say that it is the jungle.

How much more aid must Yorubas extend to you new discoveries?

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

And with the rumours that fake results have been circulating all over the social networks!!!

We obviously haven't seen the last of this

cc caseless
early lead is worth celebrating. I didnt say apc has won, but aragbe is ahead of omisore. Show me me wat u promised me grin
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by cbrass(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Any updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.