Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use (55426 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by stanisbaratheon: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb: 3. Read More

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog

see as you just tear the guy shirt

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Godsun2013(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wat abt the things they do??

Like not to finish wat they've started...
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by galaxy4rep(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
just passing....
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by freezyprinzy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
y d heck is this on front page!.#wish i had a gun ryt nw#angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
angry where are d remain?

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
OP, you try but what about the remaing 7?
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
I wont like to derail this thread but read my signature and you might be interested in some of the articles...

Read more in the link.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by gamesb: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
superman

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by freshness2020: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
OP where are the remaining..
Still waiting for the rest!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Truckpusher(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb: 3. Read More

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog
The Op just dropped some useful hints on how our responses could cost us a lot especially in the corporate world and general outlook on every facet of our lives but you turned it to a joke and your kinds are hitting likes for you?....smh

Enjoy your clownish achievement of the day.The fact is sooner or later you'll understand what he was trying to say. grin
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Read more is normal not only on blogs, but also on other websites and lest we forget IT IS NOT BY FORCE.
So, don't make jest of the OP. The link may not even belong to his or her blog.
Did he or she put it on the front page?

The most popular money making bloggers in Nigeria have been using Nairaland to link to their blogs. And the most popular money making celebrity gossip blogger in Nigeria has successfully used read more. And she makes more money than many bank managers, except those who are stealing.
If you don't want to read more, move on.

Bloggers and reporters have also posted links to topics on Nairaland on their sites. It is conventional practice on the internet.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Vado(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
I won't visit the link for now but might, say in 2-3 years.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Konjour(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
The moderator was probably bribed by the OP in order to help promote his blog. I can't imagine

any other means through which that post would have merited the front page of Nairaland. undecided
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
jimmy4x:
yimu
Yimu u too tongue. Why u go dey tell me yimu?

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Orikinla: Read more is normal not only on blogs, but also on other websites and lest we forget IT IS NOT BY FORCE.

The most popular money making bloggers in Nigeria have been using Nairaland to link to their blogs. And the most popular money making celebrity gossip blogger in Nigeria has successfully used read more. And she makes more money than many bank managers, except those who are stealing.

Bloggers and reporters have also posted links to topics on Nairaland on their sites. It is conventional practice on the internet.

I bet you that these folks would have read and swallowed everything, hook,line and sinker if the thread was about Tonto Dike riding a horse in Dubai. grin
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Do you know that many people don't know the essence of life in their existence on planet earth?
Read more on https://www.nairaland.com/1831584/essence-life[/size]

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lmaoo @ 'Yimu u too' like you know what 'Yimu' means in English :p
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by deucelaw: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Honestly, I don't see how this words connote lack of confidence, they are in the dictionary to be applied appropriately for the use of communication....

People with confidence genuinely use these words all the time

2 Likes

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Kossyne(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
I don't have problem with bloggers who try to drive traffic on their blog or websites, but I can't say the same for misleading topics..
Something like "Signs that proves you lack confidence" would have suffice.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Adex097: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
#Bring_Back_Our_OP!!!! |-_-|

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Dbestmax(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Making front pagE wit dis shiit
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by holyboss: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Guess d Op is an Ebola victim shocked

If not whe is d remaining 7 shocked or do u tink am on NL to joke undecided
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by SerPounce(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Orikinla: Read more is normal not only on blogs, but also on other websites and lest we forget IT IS NOT BY FORCE.

Spot on. Fact is, whether the op is trying to draw traffic to their blog or not, the post is relevant and helpful. It wouldn't really cost you anything to click on the link and you would have gained a little more knowledge. And so what if by clicking on the link you drive traffic to the poster's site? All great sites don't start out generating traffic from thin air. My only complaint is against sites that generate poo and expect traffic. Folks would rather click on links to see what Tonto Dike had for breakfast, than on links that would educate them. If I would gain extra knowledge by clicking on a link on any site, which doesn't really cost me anything, then by all means I'll do so.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by 2gedatalk: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Stop abusing ppl.Is it a sin to advertise a blog?No sin in advertising!If u need d item,take it,if u dnt need it leave it!

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by keletex2000(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
How about...

If one doesn't "read more" or be informed about Ebola disease, one "might" contact this highly infectious disease.
But, I pray you "won't" be infected and I'm confident that my post made sense.

...Am I confident?

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1: angry where are d remain?

*I dodge am* Chai! See gbagaun of life! Person die?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Dreyl(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
u gat a PM tongue
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

*I dodge am* Chai! See gbagaun of life! Person die?

Fvckk off!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by SerPounce(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
@topic, using those words do not necessarily equate to lack of confidence. For example, 'might' could be used to express the probability of doing something in relation to other equally pressing things. 'Won't' can be used to convey in strong terms one's unwillingness to do something or take a particular course of action, which in itself is a show of confidence. My two kobo .

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Fvckk off!

Screw you too!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

Screw you too!

Fvckerrrr!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by UjSizzle(f): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
I can't decide if the supermod or admin who moved this thing to FP is silly or just wicked.The former because he/she/it didn't think to edit the OP to include the remaining 8pts, and the latter because he/she/it knows NLers are wicked enough to shred the poor blogger to pieces grin
Good entertainment anyway cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. / Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.