Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use (55343 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by cumz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
so this thread made front page?

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by omajali2003(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
I may/might not click that link op. I might log out of NL cos you just told a "fart" lie
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
sirjohnson: You can get any woman in the world if you are confident. Read the steps here: www.b3zph9f6r After reading it, go and woo a billionaire's daughter.

lol Another hungry blogger trying to earn a living
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by sirjohnson(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: lol Another hungry blogger trying to earn a living

lol, you are not serious, so everyone that shares a link is now a blogger. Whats your definition of a blogger by the way
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by THRILLING: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
sirjohnson:

lol
OH NO!!! Why now.....
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by AdeniyiA(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
I might have decided not to click that link, so i did not read more smiley
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb: 3. Read More

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog
It is clear from the word in bold that you aren't a confident person.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by sirjohnson(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
THRILLING: OH NO!!! Why now.....

As in?....Okay I just updated the text you quoted, check it.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
How could this nonsense make a front page? It's obvious some people can't comprehend basic English.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Fvckerrrr!

You just a cheap attention seeker. Seems all you think about is 'fvck'. Why don't you go get some, nitard!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

You just a cheap attention seeker. Seems all you think about is 'fvck'. Why don't you go get some, nitard!

grin Fvvcckkkface!! I was on my own and you mentioned me undecided dipshittt!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Danhumprey: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Hian! Calm down!smiley
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Danhumprey: Hian! Calm down!smiley

Who are you? undecided
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Hey büttface, do me a favour and go wash up... The odour emanating from that 'thing' is nasty. Doing a salt bathe won't be bad, your rude and ITK type fall for that ish a lot! Nutter.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Danhumprey: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Who are you? undecided
I'm a nobody.lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

Hey büttface, do me a favour and go wash up... The odour emanating from that 'thing' is nasty. Doing a salt bathe won't be bad, your rude and ITK type fall for that ish a lot! Nutter.

grin just give up! Ewu.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin just give up! Ewu.

Awww... What a weakling, you so easy. Ok, you can go ahead and give up, I'll forgive your sorry äss, ok?
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

Awww... What a weakling, you so easy. Ok, you can go ahead and give up, I'll forgive your sorry äss, ok?

Fvckkoff now. Stop stalking me sad cry
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Donkaz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Whats happening to nairaland these past few days?

There has been a drastic decrease in the number of comments, even the number and quality of topics that make front have been affected too.

Abi na because of ebola??
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
sirjohnson: You can get any woman in the world if you are confident. Read the steps here: www.b3zph9f6r After reading it, go and woo a billionaire's daughter.

guy carry ur stuff go anoda place. We no go click am
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Fvckkoff now. Stop stalking me sad cry

Dumbass of life! Me, stalking a buttface? LOL! Go home, you drunk!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

Dumbass of life! Me, stalking a buttface? LOL! Go home, you drunk!

cry stop mentioning me!!!! I don't like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

cry stop mentioning me!!!! I don't like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley

What a nutter! Seems you got ADHD, go get your head scanned!! Don't you dare mention me again.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

What a nutter! Seems you got ADHD, go get your head scanned!! Don't you dare mention me again.

You're having a laugh!! Fvcking shemallle! Who mentioned who first? Punaani wipe!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by hustla(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2014

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog

you lack confidence too

grin
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by kavey10(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

You're having a laugh!! Fvcking shemallle! Who mentioned who first? Punaani wipe!

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
kavey10:

Cvnt

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2014

You have finished the posters career.. Chai..
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Agybabe(f): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
dedons: Now what's the difference between this op and naija politicians

Cos the typical naija politician would make a 10point agenda during campaign and only accomplish 3...

The op promised to list 10 things and ended-up listing and explaining only 3...

God is watchin.
...on 3D Television grin
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by yehmi01(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
nwaobitex: where is the remaining?

Ask Google.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by texazzpete(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Truckpusher: The Op just dropped some useful hints on how our responses could cost us a lot especially in the corporate world and general outlook on every facet of our lives but you turned it to a joke and your kinds are hitting likes for you?....smh

Enjoy your clownish achievement of the day.The fact is sooner or later you'll understand what he was trying to say. grin

Useful my butt!
Anyone who is working in a corporate environment and who plans to make something of himself knows to avoid these canned, pseudo-intelligent BS that is often regurgitated online. Same way most interviewers now know to spot those empty candidates that have crammed the contents of those "How to pass any Interview" online articles or offline roadside pamphlets.

You NEED to learn how to say NO, learn how to prioritize, learn how to rank conflicting demands. People who say YES to everything usually end up working themselves into an early grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.