Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use (55341 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Appswheel(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb: 3. Read More

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog
if you dont know and think you do..... your statement reeks of ignorance. nairaland hold loads of useful information. how many make the frontpage? 1 out of 100.

lets agree that those who put links to their blogs are afraid, at least they boast of one. the fact that you have an account on nairaland n other social media platforms should not stop you from owning a blog.

you live in a rented apartment, should that stop you from owning a house?the web space is no less than the real world. do well to own your space. nairaland like other social media portal is a marketplace. its not for you n will never be. in my opinion, your post should not make the front page.....

recently, nairaland was hacked and it lost 5months data. those who had a blog had a source from which they republished their content. where do people like you fall? your name says it all. your mission is to destroy IT, you are a bomb to IT indeed. what a shame! may you not use your shallow knowledge to lead others astray.

if you are a student reading this, do well to checkout my educational portal at http://.com/resources its built to guarantee your academic success. all the resources are free.

this is made possible by http://xovarlounge.com a leading entertainment center in Lekki, Lagos. they paid for 5 years hosting of the portal all for your sake.

if you have great ideas, continue to water them until they grow. http://.com used to be a dream, now it is a reality, fully paid for by http://xovarlounge.com for you.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Btruth: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
generalia: i might baf with salt today
You lack confidence in yourself bros. Like me, I know I WILL not bath with salt water today and tomorrow.., ......but I "might" not likely bath with salt water never. ....lol. Abeg I might is better jare...lol.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Alexsmith20(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Where are the remaining 7 points?
This 3 hasn't clicked im my brain yet. cool

I use 'might' @ times, because Nigerians are in the habit of trying to hold you down for yo words and Yes, I need an escape route... that 'might' is the perfect escape route for me grin

Then 'won't' sounds like an affirmative to me.
sorry to say this, but you are a dunce...the no 3 was from another nairalander debunking the op thread.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by henryobinna(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog
Mr Bomb look at how you just amassed likes infact read more tongue

but how did this get to front page huh? just two points he gave now he wants us to go to his blog. eh? undecided
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1 and madam are one and the same person. She is very discourteous.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by ITbomb(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Appswheel:
lets agree that those who put links to their blogs are afraid, at least they boast of one. the fact that you have an account on nairaland n other social media platforms should not stop you from owning a blog.

recently, nairaland was hacked and it lost 5months data. those who had a blog had a source from which they republished their content. where do people like you fall? your name says it all. your mission is to destroy IT, you are a bomb to IT indeed. what a shame! may you not use your shallow knowledge to lead others astray.

if you are a student reading this, do well to checkout my educational portal at http://.com/resources its built to guarantee your academic success. all the resources are free.
I'm replying you because I feel your pain in taking time out to write all that.
First of all, I managed 3 blogs (2 celebrities /entertainment news and 1 tech blog) to people who would rather not have me promote the blog under my name as well as 2 website (one company and one government). I live virtually on the Web and make it one of my source of income. I am the bomb indeed but sadly I don't even have time to get a personal blog cos IT was not my first calling. I still have other responsibilities to handle

Thanks for the education link but I wish you had provided it 13 years ago when I was in my year one at FUTO. Maybe with your help I would have gotten a first class instead of the 2.1 I saw on my certificate.
And for the other link, thanks but no thanks, we are in the business of solving some problems with ideas not providing entertainment.

For your info, I went to the OP's 'useless' blog and got some useful ideas for myself

Wishing you sweet nightmares as you read this
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif: datalossvictim1 and madam are one and the same person. She is very discourteous.

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by flyingdutchman(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Zedric: BURN
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by ITbomb(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2014
henryobinna: Mr Bomb look at how you just amassed likes infact read more tongue

but how did this get to front page huh? just two points he gave now he wants us to go to his blog. eh? undecided
Guy check that your blog wella, I just click and it started downloading mobomarket automatically (3 times) , you suppose know say e no good, cut down on the advert and promote rich content

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by akpanikpe(m): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Op the topic says 10 words, where the ramaining ones? B4 I comments.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by toluleke(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2014
See as people follow d op like mumu the OP WON'T and MIGHT not continue cause the ediot want u to READ MORE..u dey criticise others when u ain't better than them.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 10, 2014
that was deep

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Alexsmith20: sorry to say this, but you are a dunce...the no 3 was from another nairalander debunking the op thread.
Hhahahahaha. Thank U sir
Yes I am a dunce (now I have agreed, hope u feel good?) now tell me something else I don't know 'bout myself.
Issokay

2 Likes

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by ugoezeik(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2014
so u want me to open dis useless blog wen u don let empty N take sum mb From me ehh? God will not forgive dis ur sin dis mng and for letting me father flog me dis mng because of u Ehhhh.............
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
I ''might'' comment bυт I'' won't""....
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by henryobinna(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb:
Guy check that your blog wella, I just click and it started downloading mobomarket automatically (3 times) , you suppose know say e no good, cut down on the advert and promote rich content
thanks thanks thanks for the observation, but bro this is what I've been experiencing for sometime now, I only have two ads there infolinks n bidvertiser. maybe I'll remove them both.
I even created thread on that few days ago but no one gave any solution the only was jregz but he said I Check if I have addynamo(but no.)

I think you used mobile opera mini right?
cos that's the browser I noticed that from.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by ITbomb(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2014
henryobinna:

If You are familiar with the CSS check for actions on click on your codes. (should be in Javascript stuff)
However if it is from external source and you know them, it would be best you remove them as it also constitute a serious vulnerability

And I used Opera beta for Android
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by henryobinna(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb:
If You are familiar with the CSS check for actions on click on your codes. (should be in Javascript stuff)
However if it is from external source and you know them, it would be best you remove them as it also constitute a serious vulnerability

And I used Opera beta for Android
thanks bro, but I don't know CSS at all..
could you please give me a little more hints
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2014
henryobinna: thanks bro, but I don't know CSS at all..
could you please give me a little more hints
To your thread, O Israel>>>>>>
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by henryobinna(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb:
To your thread, O Israel>>>>>>
ok, apologies for derailing this.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by zurine(f): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
wow
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I knew u wouldn't understand. With your type of gbaguan, it would be hard for good English to make any sense to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by infolekan(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2014
Orikinla: Read more is normal not only on blogs, but also on other websites and lest we forget IT IS NOT BY FORCE.
So, don't make jest of the OP. The link may not even belong to his or her blog.
Did he or she put it on the front page?

The most popular money making bloggers in Nigeria have been using Nairaland to link to their blogs. And the most popular money making celebrity gossip blogger in Nigeria has successfully used read more. And she makes more money than many bank managers, except those who are stealing.
If you don't want to read more, move on.

Bloggers and reporters have also posted links to topics on Nairaland on their sites. It is conventional practice on the internet.

The topic itself is quite misleading.
You can't tell me 10 words people without confidence use...put 2 here and try to reel me into another blog site with the remaining.
It's quite lazy of the op to put up two and redirect me to aa blog for the rest when he could have copied all and then paste the blog site as his link(the blog site isn't the source of course).
A lot of people come here to read the news and click on a link if they feel it'll help and not to be redirected to another link.
I can always go to the or channels tv.
I think the Mod who put a half copied news flash is the problem. This is not a breaking news that should make the front page in such a hurry when the title is actually misleading and the story incomplete. Dint know Nairaland has now become a link to other blog sites. Why give 2 and leave the rest somewhere else.
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by generalia: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2014
denzel2009:

You are so lacking ebola confidence. tongue
it might not be ebola confidence
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Alexsmith20(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hhahahahaha. Thank U sir
Yes I am a dunce (now I have agreed, hope u feel good?) now tell me something else I don't know 'bout myself.
Issokay
Lets see to Dat cool
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2014
jimmy4x:
lmaoo @ 'Yimu u too' like you know what 'Yimu' means in English :p
I don't know the meaning o, but I know the expression. tongue
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by assana: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2014
undecided Taaaaaaaa abeg somebody should sweep dis op outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt kiss grin
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

I knew u wouldn't understand. With your type of gbaguan, it would be hard for good English to make any sense to you.

It was a joke you 1d10t!!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

It was a joke you 1d10t!!

I won't exchange words with you cos I am civil. You need to check the posts of a lady called madam and see why I think you and that foul-mouthed lady are one and the same person.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2014
henryobinna: thanks thanks thanks for the observation, but bro this is what I've been experiencing for sometime now, I only have two ads there infolinks n bidvertiser. maybe I'll remove them both.
I even created thread on that few days ago but no one gave any solution the only was jregz but he said I Check if I have addynamo(but no.)

sorry Bro, wanted to tell you to do same but I've been banned in the.webmasters' section ...Do have a nice day
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

I won't exchange words with you cos I am civil. You need to check the posts of a lady called madam and see why I think you and that foul-mouthed lady are one and the same person.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Apologize for calling me an 1diot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.