Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59631 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 5:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500: Common. You're both bigger than this. Kobonaire and Shymexx, stop the fighting.
Ok bros Kalvan500 , you don talk true .. I go chill ... happy Sunday smiley

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Kalvan500: 5:02am On Aug 10, 2014
kobonaire: Ok bros Kalvan500 , you don talk true .. I go chill ... happy Sunday smiley

Happy Sunday. smiley

Still Saturday here though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by sangresan(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America.

edited

I'm talking about the 21st century and super world power, and some folks are talking back to the 19th century and past glory.

for those quoting me,
I repeat, Russia is a small country, even fewer than Nigeria. isolated landmass doesn't count , this ain't geography, this is real life
......We still have ignorants like you in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Naijalastborn(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2014
emecheboy2:
My dear, what do you know about foreign policies? The US hijack almost everything around the world.
Answer the questions! Dont answer questions with questions
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Naijalastborn(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Proxy001: hmmmm I have carefully read all d posts DAT preceed mine Nd judging by d contents its clear doz DAT support puttin majorly belong to d same ideological and religious schools of thought judging by deir seemingly Arabic monikers. make una no worry shey una dey reason say doz mouthy Arabic nations added up to Russia plus d fatso led north Korea can withstand d fire power of america as a country or NATO as a unipolar entity. I pity ur mentality
Let them be, what they dont understand its that whenever the war starts many nations around the world will join USA and most of this people are highly advanced nations economically and military But Russia has few of them.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by InvertedHammer: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2014
/
You people are here cheering Russia and her perceived aggression against USA.

It is called World War for a reason. One way or the other when the bombs start flying, it is not going to be Russia vs. USA.

Allies will be formed. Guess what? When two elephants fight, the grasses suffer.

In the global stage, Africa is treated like the scums of the earth. Africa is rich in natural resources. Then will be an ample

opportunity to recolonize Africa...the winner takes all. Nigeria does not even have a catapult against missile. No anti-missile

defense system, no modern fighter jets, etc. In times of chaos, anything goes. How is Nigeria going to defend herself?

When a rogue national releases one into Nigeria. Nigeria will turn around asking for help. But at that point it will be everyman

to himself.

This small Ebola brouhaha is enough to show how much the world really care about Africans.

The next global war is going to involve nuclear, biological and chemical warheads. Are you people ready?

Be careful what you wish for. If you think any nation cares about Nigeria, think again.

\

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Coldplay007(f): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]
Do you know wht will happen when the American empire crumbles? Russia and China will be the new world Powers? Can you imagine what will happen when those racist countries become superpower?
I pity you and the boko haramites that like your post..

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2014
kobonaire: What are you ranting about now you razz nigga? This your "ghetto" too much oh. When next you come hia, instead of all the projects you hang out in, i go show you betta place.

Lmao. I doubt you can even afford to live in a near decent place in New York, you probably share a room, in the most down trodden project buildings there. I know New York, and I know how dirt broke most naij folks out there are, you dirt poor pu.ssy.

You found your voice when I left the thread, no? Never run ya mouth to me next time, I'll break all ya teeth, ya jaw, and all the bones in ya face. Go do ya cleaning job and fvck off.

Even in in New York, I know real naij folks raised there, that are getting money, with the New York state of mind - thorough bred New Yorkers, not bummy visa scrounging yokels like you. Most of you visa bast.ards are dead broke and dirt poor.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
GatJokez:

Don't mind this so called SirShymex who seems to be high on bathsalts lol... Only clips will be emptied are on pansies not knowing what they're running their mouth about bwahaha grin grin grin - yea Sir go on wit yo' bad self to de real hood wit yo' Gram o weed and see what happens shocked grin

Good advice kobonaire... self hate similar to Hitler hating being a Jew has pretty ugly results undecided

You gat jokes, but this ain't a joke. I'm not a troublesome nyggah, left all that time ago but when I switch, I switch - and I'll take a nyggah's head off.

Biitch, this isn't internet talk - this is real life. It's YPB days of the noughties biitch, and ya bf kobonaire will get chased with a stick like an athlete. Its narm, biitch...Cornsville!
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by mjconcept(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2014
The internet has really turned some folks into overnight military strategists.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by drchingy: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
SirShymex:

You gat jokes, but this ain't a joke. I'm not a troublesome nyggah, left all that time ago but when I switch, I switch - and I'll take a nyggah's head off.

Biitch, this isn't internet talk - this is real life. It's YPB days of the noughties biitch, and ya bf kobonaire will get chased with a stick like an athlete. Its narm, biitch...Cornsville!

Weaklings are best known to talk too much
And sirshymex u TALK TOO MUCH

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2014
drchingy:

Weaklings are best known to talk too much
And sirshymex u TALK TOO MUCH

Biitch, I warned him to stay on the topic or fvck off several times, but he kept going on and on. Pu.ssy, this isn't about talking, he went past the limit. And if you think I talk too much - you can bring ya biitch ar.se out here to find out. I don't talk that much in person...so you'll do all the talking and I'll show you what I need to show you. Deal or no deal, biitch?

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by goldentee(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
ElNur1:
pls tell dem ooo
it seems dey dnt understand politics at all .
U.S like power like how pamela anderson like dikkks[b][/b]

U.S dnt care 4 any black b4 d comin of Obama , so why would dey care 4 blacks nw if dey ar nt threatened by China "fastestest" grwin economy.

If China would starr a Space program 2day, U.S will also[b][/b] resurrect their dead space programs..

I swear , I would just go 2 U.S jst 2 study

Resurrect their 'dead' space programs? You mean the United States' space program is dead? You must be kidding! Like seriously, do you know anything about NASA?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America.

edited

I'm talking about the 21st century and super world power, and some folks are talking back to the 19th century and past glory.

for those quoting me,
I repeat, Russia is a small country, even fewer than Nigeria. isolated landmass doesn't count , this ain't geography, this is real life

I'm very surprised at the comments. You would think the US was Nigeria's former colonial master, and not the UK. Russia is the most racist effing place... I can't believe what I'm seeing from supposed AFRICANS.

And what Putin is doing to the Ukraine is inhumane. I guess they don't realize that countries are always requesting the US to intervene, and that Obama has prevented no less than 4 wars during his administration.

What kind of misinformation are these people getting?

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by eduson33(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2014
Am not American but Why so much hate on americans?

Some people are just so ignorant.

What do you think it will be like if russia nor china becomes the world power?smh..

and again,una don too rant for this nuclear war,
make them kukuma fight the war make everybody go rest.
the trouble don too much..haba

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Idrismusty97(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2014
Hey! Pro-russia and Pro-yanks activists. Here is a new place to argue, Russia just chased the yanks Submarine like chickens grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/1850931/russia-reportedly-says-it-chased

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2014
swezenberg:

One of the most reasonable posts I've seen here. God bless your soul for saying the truth.

We need to be grateful for once and not hating the one that has been lending a shoulder. When it is all going haywire we all run to US and we still castigate this country. Many insulted US for not intervening in Syria the same people blamed them for invading Iraq when it was evident mass genocide that was once perpetrated by the former dictator was glaring the world in the face. I want to see who these countries wil cry to if US withdraws as they are gradually doing now. In as much as I wanted US to help Nigeria on Ebola I just remember some people will still blame US for sending a trial drug if it boomerangs. Our uterances is no longer putting on in the good books of those who have welcomed us with open arms. Some people prefer Russia, Iraq, Iran and others. If these these nations were to be in US position for one day then Hitler's fury would have been a child's play.

Well put. The ignorance in here is shameful.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2014
swezenberg:

Help me tell him o before he misleads the entire Africa with his false info

I really wonder were this shymex guy gets his false information from. He he even said US will cohearse people into joining military and dying in Afghanistan or Iraq. I am here in the States, I worke here and live here with my family. US has never lobied me to join the force for once. Many Nigerians love money, i mean the quick one so they join the force so that they can be paid 2000 dollars per day which is like 320k naira per day in Nigeria. That is far more than what many will earn back home but they make open for those who are interested and are brave enough. US will never cajole you to do such.
There are too many lies from Shymex that knows nothing about history. He was even referring to what his teacher told him back in school about the seconsd world war when you can get the information online. I'm done with that guy.

This is great. Everyone can finally see why I can't stand that guy.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Again, go fight your war alone sissified yanks - Europe doesn't want war:

Russian Navy 'Chases Away American Submarine'

Russian Navy 'Chases Away American Submarine'
The Northern Fleet reportedly sent several vessels and an anti-submarine aircraft to persuade the sub to leave its waters.
5:23pm UK, Saturday 09 August 2014
US Virginia-class submarine

A US Navy Virginia class submarine. Pic: File

Email

By Sky News US Team

The Russian navy reportedly claims to have driven away a submarine, believed to be American, that entered its waters.

The Northern Fleet apparently sent several vessels and an anti-submarine Il-38 aircraft to persuade what was thought to be a Virginia class fast attack sub to leave.

No force was used in the operation and a naval official said contact with the vessel lasted 27 minutes.

The incident comes amid heightened tensions between the West and Russia over Moscow's role in the Ukraine conflict.

Russian state news agencies cited an unnamed representative of the navy's general staff as saying the incident happened on Thursday in the Barents Sea in its northern waters.

Thanks to "active measures by the Northern Fleet's anti-submarine forces, the submarine was 'pushed away'", the official was quoted as saying.

The deputy head of the Russian parliament's foreign affairs committee, Leonid Kalashnikov, said such incidents are quite common.

He told Echo of Moscow radio: "Occasionally other countries test how the submarine location service is working."

The Barents Sea lies off northwest Russia and the Northern Fleet is based on its shores.

http://news.sky.com/story/1315967/russian-navy-chases-away-american-submarine
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by elohorayodele: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Sageez: i tink apc has smtin to say abt dat

Like blaming it on GEJ. Alhaji Liar and Asiwaju eBola would soon release a statement to this effect
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2014
violent:

If you have a choice to either live in the London, Las Vegas, Amsterdam or St Petersburg, which will you choose? Oh i forgot, you probably made your choice already!

Many here hate the West so much that they constantly pray for its downfall, yet they prefer to take the quality of life, the freedom and the justice system that guarantees their human rights over the polonium tea in St Petersburg! They constantly forget or ignore that in Russia, dissent is not allowed, you could end up facing jail for like 10 years, for the most incredible trumped up charges.

What amazes me more is the amount of hatred they are much likely to receive from people in these places versus the West. In many places in Russia, you are considered a scum for being black, meanwhile the same black folks that thrive as lawyers/bankers in the West constantly pray for the speedy decline of the West! talk about shitting and eating in the same bowl, makes you wonder about human judgement though.

The USA/the UK may have their many errors for which history will forever curse their leaders - but their role in certain parts of the world can not be ignored. Yes US waged war on Iraq for all the wrong reasons, but should Obama had chosen not to intervene when he did, genocide may have descended on Iraq in a scale that shocks all of our conscience - One may wonder why in all of this, US seem to be going it alone, yet they are still hated for "playing the world's police"?

Sometimes, you get the feeling that many probably just hate the west, because there is simply no one else to hate .....ironically, if war broke out between the West and Russia, i many times wonder if all of these guys who simply hate the West will move en-masse to Russia to join the Red army or stay in their London homes and make a thin prayer to whatever gods may be that the West prevail? LOL!! makes you really wonder about human judgement.

Thank you! Russians OPENLY call black people niggers! I can't believe my countrymen are this stúpid

P.S. NL censors the word "stúpid", but not "nigger". Makes sense

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Lmao...you're a spook and I don't like ignorant plonkers.

So leave me the fvck alone and stop stalking me everywhere, woman.

When a girl starts chasing a guy everywhere and talking about him on every thread - then that's problematic. undecided
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by generalissimo(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]
I've got the clue I needed while wondering why u could be reasoning like this= ur name says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Edited before ol'girl commits suicide. grin

Do ya thang, but stop stalking me everywhere. cool
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Idrismusty97(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
generalissimo: I've got the clue I needed while wondering why u could be reasoning like this= ur name says it all.
If you depend on that clue alone then i am sorry you just exposed your foolishness. My name doesn't dictate my religion. I hope you find clues from the rest of the handles commenting. smiley
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
kobonaire: here ya go bloke ... hope your schooling is on course ...

Hahahaha Dumbo! Where does it talk about a job? How does furthering one's education translate into looking for job. Did I say I was looking for job or you stup*dly made such inference yourself?

Looool you're dumb! That's why you fail exams, they teach you A, you write B

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by SOUNDKING: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Men nd people, the end will surely tell....d...M....
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by JuanDeDios: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Forwetinnah:

More excuses..same scientific processes the Ebola vaccine passed through before it was administered to the Americans. Wait a minute, are you trying to tell me that the vaccine would have been given to the Americans if they knew it wasn't safe..like seriously? grin .
Who said anything about they knowing it's not safe? I see you will never get it.

Forwetinnah:
I'm not just saying the US is trying to get rich with the Ebola vaccine, I also believe the phrase I quoted from an initial post. Depopulation is another reason why I think the US is stalling my dear Sire
Oh, I get you now. Well, I know people who think the white man is responsible anything that goes wrong around them. When the Haiti earthquake happened someone said the West created it. And here you are saying America is threatened by your population and want to use a disease that has never killed up to a thousand people in a single outbreak to control it.

It's usually no use talking to people like you. But in the meantime, I want to thank Russia for producing the vaccine. I also thank Russia for letting their aid workers go Liberia to help sufferers are the risk of getting the disease. Thank Russia for talking about Ebola, the pledging of money and the recent announcement of the deployment of fifty-something epidemiology experts to the affected countries to help tackle the disease.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Olaone1: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2014
It's going down in here.....going down

It's an all-out thang. Dudes are not relenting
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
JuanDeDios:
Who said anything about they knowing it's not safe? I see you will never get it.

Oh, I get you now. Well, I know people who think the white man is responsible anything that goes wrong around them. When the Haiti earthquake happened someone said the West created it. And here you are saying America is threatened by your population and want to use a disease that has never killed up to a thousand people in a single outbreak to control it.

It's usually no use talking to people like you. But in the meantime, I want to thank Russia for producing the vaccine. I also thank Russia for letting their aid workers go Liberia to help sufferers are the risk of getting the disease. Thank Russia for talking about Ebola, the pledging of money and the recent announcement of the deployment of fifty-something epidemiology experts to the affected countries to help tackle the disease.

Have you heard about Monkey Island in Liberia?Hope you know Liberia has been a dumping ground for a New York based Lab, they carry out their research on apes and Monkeys and then dump them in Africa . News like these won't fly because your foreign media will never let it and Yeah...extend my thanks to Russia too undecided . Thing is, you ALWAYS want situations to go your way ALL the time, so much for a " free country". Meanwhile I hear China has a drug that can help Ebola victims too. I say Goodluck to them,
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Proxy001(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Naijalastborn] Let them be, what they dont understand its that whenever the war starts many nations around the world will join USA and most of this people are highly advanced nations economically and military But Russia has few of them.
God bless ur spirit.. u join d few wise men wet dey around here. and to be honest wen d so called war starts all d Russian allies will back off

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.