Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? (7484 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2014
temigracie: ..b4 i make my conclusion....i ll like to ask u a questn....where r u staying??...if u r staying in places like a ghetto....pls wat do u expect frm guys n girls living dere??

I don't live in a ghetto.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Enahi: No you are wrong and the Op is also wrong. From my observation most Nigerians are naturally loud in nature,look out for when they are making or receiving calls. Look out for two people discussing inside a bus or car at times I have to beg people to stop screaming( I do it politely with my sexy innocent voice) grin

Lol!! Enahi, my Benin Queen. kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Enahi(f): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2014
shymexx:

Lol!! Enahi, my Benin Queen. kiss
Hello Shymexx,who removed the Sir in Sirshymexx?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Enahi: Hello Shymexx,who removed the Sir in Sirshymexx?

Nah, the spambot banned the knighted handle, so I'm back to being ordinary shymexx. grin

How are you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Enahi(f): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, the spambot banned the knighted handle, so I'm back to being ordinary shymexx. grin

How are you?
Am fine o,happy sunday.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Enahi: Am fine o,happy sunday.

Happy Sunday!

And make sure you pray to the most high for forgiveness, we're all sinners...and remember to always keep the sabbath day holy.

Shalom! cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Dreyl(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
chipatra: hmm, makes u wanna fvck, grin abi?
yeske u knw say i no dey dull for dat kinda thing. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Enahi(f): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2014
shymexx:

Happy Sunday!

And make sure you pray to the most high for forgiveness, we're all sinners...and remember to always keep the sabbath day holy.

Shalom! cool
Lol,sure I will.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Hmmmmm..... Shey op No be Nigerian guy ni? A lady being loud is really Not an issue... Maybe you are psychologically tuned to think they are loud
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Enahi: Lol,sure I will.

Make sure.

Sir Shymex is back! cool

Out of nairaland for the day - stay blessed, Benin Queen. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Madam, how u dey? Longest time.
bros,i dey oo,aw ur lyf?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Hmmm, can i say something?
feel free but abeg O no insult grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2014
shymexx:

Another bad girl. grin

Me likey - the louder the better when it's going down! cool
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: bros,i dey oo,aw ur lyf?

Lyf dey o and body dey inside okirika clothes. U wan see am?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Lyf dey o and body dey inside okirika clothes. U wan see am?
lol....nope
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Eyop: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
chipatra: thanks, go dey try grin

Hmmm...me i dey fear fuclicant babes oooh undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: lol....nope

Why?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Why?
z
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: z

Lol. Wetin u cook today make i com house come chop?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Lol. Wetin u cook today make i com house come chop?
oh sorry....i don't cook on sundays,don't ask me y...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: yeske u knw say i no dey dull for dat kinda thing. tongue
4 real? Correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: oh sorry....i don't cook on sundays,don't ask me y...

Ok, i wont ask you "y" but i would ask you "z". So z?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexyseun: D only thing loud u will notice about me would be my moaning while u r fckin me(and dats if u r really doin it well) oda dan dat i wud either be busy cookin in d kitchen, watchin a movie or sleeping peacefully

Sexyseun?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dannyxy: calabar girls are loud sha, most especially when they start speaking their language.

you could be sitting with a calabar girl speaking English, her voice is so nice, but when she start speaking her language, mehnn, the voice miraculously transform to a high pitch voice, and it could be annoyingly high..
they are very beautiful though, I don't mind marrying one, but that loud language, I don't know..

Dude, you need be careful before i pen you down.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Dannyxy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Dude, you need be careful before i pen you down.
oga wetin I do?..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
donnypool:

you this liar

Exactly. Is the op he or she?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dannyxy: oga wetin I do?..

Comot ur eyes from Calabar girls before ...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
dasparrow:

I believe you have a Nigerian mother who was once a Nigerian chick. Why don't you ask her why she is loud? She is in the best position to sit you down and answer your question. By the way, this loudness of a thing has nothing to do with gender. The average Nigerian is loud and I only understood why this is when I moved back home primarily for NYSC after many years of being away in western Europe - where I was born - and in the United States respectively.

Nigeria is a country that suffers from some serious noise pollution. From the imam calling for prayers through the microphone speakers to churches who mount speakers outside the church's building to attract people to their church - I am guessing - to the incessant honking of Nigerian drivers to those who play very loud music in public places such as the marketplace. The average Nigerian watches television with the volume of the TV so high. In short, the list is endless. To make matters worse, Nigeria does not have a law banning places of worship from being built in residential areas so you can imagine the noise coming from these places of worship. After a while, all that high decibel will begin to affect one's hearing over an extended period of time.

This is why many Nigerians speak so loudly. It is not that they mean to shout. It is just that, Nigeria is a noisy society and when you live in a noise-polluted society, you are forced to speak louder than usual because if you don't, people will not be able to hear you properly. When Nigerians migrate to the west, they continue to speak loud because that is what they are used to and because their hearing has been partly messed up by the loud environment they have lived in all or most parts of their lives. So you can't really blame them. They are victims of circumstance.

If your Nigerian parents hadn't decided to migrate to Britain and if Britain was not accommodating enough to allow them live and work there, you would have been born and raised in Nigeria and speaking loudly too. With that said, it is not a must to date a Nigerian chick. You are more than welcome to date and marry a British born and raised chick. In life we have choices. utilize yours bro shymex.

Excuse me a minute, ontop wetin u dey write this kind episode? Who ask u for this?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eyop:

Hmmm...me i dey fear fuclicant babes oooh undecided
why?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
OP, you're right. Nigerian women are like loud speakers. They scream, even when they are not supposed to do so.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Eyop: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
chipatra: why?

Can one ever satisfy them
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Joenice: OP, you're right. Nigerian women are like loud speakers. They scream, even when they are not supposed to do so.

It definitely can not be all Nigerian women undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS / MEET CALIGULA: The Most *Disgusting Man In ManKind History (Viewers Discretion) / See How This Big Lady Is Flaunting Her Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.