Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,834 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? (7467 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
i dey loud only when my guy dey fvck me wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: Honestly, I'm not trying to diss anyone, and this isn't a blanket statement. However, it seems all the naij chics I always meet are somewhat loud. And it's like they have all got a microphone or speakers attached to their mouths, while smiling with all their teeth out like bugs bunny.

I'm a reserved guy, and I don't really talk that much. And I'm somewhat attention-shy, hence I like doing everything privately. However, every time I bring naij chics to my house - when they're not talking loud outside, disturbing the neighbours - they're screaming inside the house. It's just a tad bit annoying, to be honest. These chics just don't know how to act.

Any reason for this madness/anomaly?

I believe you have a Nigerian mother who was once a Nigerian chick. Why don't you ask her why she is loud? She is in the best position to sit you down and answer your question. By the way, this loudness of a thing has nothing to do with gender. The average Nigerian is loud and I only understood why this is when I moved back home primarily for NYSC after many years of being away in western Europe - where I was born - and in the United States respectively.

Nigeria is a country that suffers from some serious noise pollution. From the imam calling for prayers through the microphone speakers to churches who mount speakers outside the church's building to attract people to their church - I am guessing - to the incessant honking of Nigerian drivers to those who play very loud music in public places such as the marketplace. The average Nigerian watches television with the volume of the TV so high. In short, the list is endless. To make matters worse, Nigeria does not have a law banning places of worship from being built in residential areas so you can imagine the noise coming from these places of worship. After a while, all that high decibel will begin to affect one's hearing over an extended period of time.

This is why many Nigerians speak so loudly. It is not that they mean to shout. It is just that, Nigeria is a noisy society and when you live in a noise-polluted society, you are forced to speak louder than usual because if you don't, people will not be able to hear you properly. When Nigerians migrate to the west, they continue to speak loud because that is what they are used to and because their hearing has been partly messed up by the loud environment they have lived in all or most parts of their lives. So you can't really blame them. They are victims of circumstance.

If your Nigerian parents hadn't decided to migrate to Britain and if Britain was not accommodating enough to allow them live and work there, you would have been born and raised in Nigeria and speaking loudly too. With that said, it is not a must to date a Nigerian chick. You are more than welcome to date and marry a British born and raised chick. In life we have choices. utilize yours bro shymex.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Dreyl(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
chipatra: i dey loud only when my guy dey fvck me wink
Abi?but u go like f^ck too much as i dey see u so. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by luvablesam(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dont 'Genderlize' d issue,Nigerians are generally loud,and its reallt annoying. Drivers honk every second,market women scream on top of their voices either fighting or to attract customers. Uncontrolled loud music everywhere,then if u dare to different,they term u 'proud' or a 'snub'.

Nigerians are loud not just Our Girls.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: Honestly, I'm not trying to diss anyone, and this isn't a blanket statement. However, it seems all the naij chics I always meet are somewhat loud. And it's like they have all got a microphone or speakers attached to their mouths, while smiling with all their teeth out like bugs bunny.

I'm a reserved guy, and I don't really talk that much. And I'm somewhat attention-shy, hence I like doing everything privately. However, every time I bring naij chics to my house - when they're not talking loud outside, disturbing the neighbours - they're screaming inside the house. It's just a tad bit annoying, to be honest. These chics just don't know how to act.

You can only attract what you are......Forget about that famous line that smacks of self aggrandising characteriscs ''I'm a reserved guy ,and I don't really talk that much''Blah blah blah undecided.....We all know you very well, Mr Shymex. tongue

Behold your kind of women grin

What were you expecting when you keep running with the wrong crowd from the Naija pack? tongue

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by crudedude(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
All these girls talking about how they're loud only when their man is going down on them are yet to tell us what they're selling undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
The size of a woman's mouth is the same size as her possy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by farano(f): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
dre11: The question should have being.....
Why are some 9ja chicks loud......

This generalisation isn't itangry
Thank you cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Eyop: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2014

Without being told,e dey your body undecided. Keep it up fucklicant babe cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
At your age na fucck still be your problem abi? grin smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by McWhillion(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dannyxy: calabar girls are loud sha, most especially when they start speaking their language.

you could be sitting with a calabar girl speaking English, her voice is so nice, but when she start speaking her language, mehnn, the voice miraculously transform to a high pitch voice, and it could be annoyingly high..
they are very beautiful though, I don't mind marrying one, but that loud language, I don't know..

Their language is obviously their comfort zone.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by edelweiss(f): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
For me I think the environment affects the girls. People stay on noisy streets sleep all through the night with generator noise, probably hangs out where loud music is played and the worst of all Gsm network problems. I particlarly hate high pitch voice, when I leave my house,every one becomes unnecessarily loud to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by edelweiss(f): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
You say the cross riverians are loud what would you say about the warri or the benin people? To me its the westerners that are the loudest#my own opinion not a fact#

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2014
just because your neighbors are loud dosent mean that all Naija chicks are loud
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: At your age na fucck still be your problem abi? grin smh
who tell u that kind lie, fvcking no b my problem, I dey get enough grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2014
The chicks bashing is going to give the OP a heart attack grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Eyop:

Without being told,e dey your body undecided. Keep it up fucklicant babe cheesy grin
thanks, go dey try grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by chipatra: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: Abi?but u go like f^ck too much as i dey see u so. tongue
hmm, makes u wanna fvck, grin abi?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: Mayb datz probably what makes us "nigerian chics"

Madam, how u dey? Longest time.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2014
chipatra: hmm, makes u wanna fvck, grin abi?

Hmmm, can i say something?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2014

..b4 i make my conclusion....i ll like to ask u a questn....where r u staying??...if u r staying in places like a ghetto....pls wat do u expect frm guys n girls living dere??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Lorlaahlozz: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2014
FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALIZATION

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: FALLACY OF HASTY GENERILIZATION
my love your head dey there
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Lorlaahlozz: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2014
Elantracey: my love your head dey there
Abi oo....

How u dey jawe
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Enahi(f): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
@Op you are probably addicted or attracted to loud razz chicks undecided. Me I can't stand loud mouthed people,they scream like they are deaf.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Enahi(f): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: You can only attract what you are......Forget about that famous line that smacks of self aggrandising characteriscs ''I'm a reserved guy ,and I don't really talk that much''Blah blah blah undecided.....We all know you very well, Mr Shymex. tongue

What were you expecting when you keep running with the wrong crowd from the Naija pack? tongue

No you are wrong and the Op is also wrong. From my observation most Nigerians are naturally loud in nature,look out for when they are making or receiving calls. Look out for two people discussing inside a bus or car at times I have to beg people to stop screaming( I do it politely with my sexy innocent voice) grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
babeonline: I can't explain because I think I am (quite) quiet.

On behalf of Naij chic's I say sorry! cheesy

Baby babe, how are you? tongue

Apology accepted! cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
jennylove7575: see GCSE instructions and questions...ha ha ha ha ok . noted

Jenny, spambot banned the other handle - this is my real handle.

Don't be a stranger, luv.

Gettin' the GCSE and A-levels questions prepared. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2014

Another bad girl. grin

Me likey - the louder the better when it's going down! cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: You can only attract what you are......Forget about that famous line that smacks of self aggrandising characteriscs ''I'm a reserved guy ,and I don't really talk that much''Blah blah blah undecided.....We all know you very well, Mr Shymex. tongue

Lol, my nyggah truckpusher - don't let the internet fool you. Anyone who knows me offline knows I don't talk that much. And my voice might be raspy and deep, due to years of messing with zoot, but it's low. I'm a cool nyggah and I just chill most times. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
dasparrow:
I believe you have a Nigerian mother who was once a Nigerian chick. Why don't you ask her why she is loud? She is in the best position to sit you down and answer your question. By the way, this loudness of a thing has nothing to do with gender. The average Nigerian is loud and I only understood why this is when I moved back home primarily for NYSC after many years of being away in western Europe - where I was born - and in the United States respectively.

Nigeria is a country that suffers from some serious noise pollution. From the imam calling for prayers through the microphone speakers to churches who mount speakers outside the church's building to attract people to their church - I am guessing - to the incessant honking of Nigerian drivers to those who play very loud music in public places such as the marketplace. The average Nigerian watches television with the volume of the TV so high. In short, the list is endless. To make matters worse, Nigeria does not have a law banning places of worship from being built in residential areas so you can imagine the noise coming from these places of worship. After a while, all that high decibel will begin to affect one's hearing over an extended period of time.

This is why many Nigerians speak so loudly. It is not that they mean to shout. It is just that, Nigeria is a noisy society and when you live in a noise-polluted society, you are forced to speak louder than usual because if you don't, people will not be able to hear you properly. When Nigerians migrate to the west, they continue to speak loud because that is what they are used to and because their hearing has been partly messed up by the loud environment they have lived in all or most parts of their lives. So you can't really blame them. They are victims of circumstance.

If your Nigerian parents hadn't decided to migrate to Britain and if Britain was not accommodating enough to allow them live and work there, you would have been born and raised in Nigeria and speaking loudly too. With that said, it is not a must to date a Nigerian chick. You are more than welcome to date and marry a British born and raised chick. In life we have choices. utilize yours bro shymex.

Thanks for the post. And I would have appreciated it better, if you hadn't brought my parents, especially my mum, into the discourse. My mum is my jewel, and I don't like it when people talk about her in a disrespectful way. Regardless, she's an introvert and she doesn't talk that much. I guess I got that from her. However, my pops is loud as fvck! grin

Anyway, I was alluding to all naij chics, including those born and raised in the UK. They're just as loud as the ones from naij.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2014
alqaeda: The size of a woman's mouth is the same size as her possy

Lmao...so naija chics gat wide pum, yh? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... / Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.