Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's (122683 Views)

Do Yo Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 80's And 90's? / Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows / Soap Operas Of Late 80's And Early 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by prof800(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
@akmaldini, you're too old!

grin
mehn.... you must be a grandpa now ooo.!
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by akmaldini(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
I liked Egoli

Then another station aired the American soaps....
Friends
California Dreams

do u remember no one but u?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by assana: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chei no bori rememhber old limca ad cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by doctimi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chorus: Mr bigs is 10, come share with us. Lots of fun and excitement!

Verse 1: we have set the standard for families...the rich fast food served piping hot...

Speak Out!
Speak. Out....gbam gbam....speak out.....gbam gbam....speak out for the world to see....
Let's speak out against drug abuse....let's speak out against child abuse.... Let's speak out against.....bla bla bla

Shina peters and others....

I bata gono budoma, emebaru o o malue ooo...e bata gona bu doma e be dofunayan te
A kin yin kabo si ori ile wura, e Ku a bo s'ori ile olora, e ma gbadun arayin adun ni yio gbeyin o...
Barka du samuwa to samedin abinchi hu gane gu ka gajia.... Hu nei mugu barka de zuwa hu ta lafia....

Mko campaign song

My brother wetin u dey find oooo....my sister....helepu don come, sdp, mko, kingibe action...Abiola Abiola Abiola progress.... Na im be the man O for progress for this life

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by ustyno(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
''I tire for this life ooo
Na so so wahala....''
Abiola campaign advert..
SDP party

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by iamord(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
prof800:
*singing along*
...thank you...
'...for making us serve you well.'
NTA2 Channel 5... your reach out station!

mehn...
I loved it.
My best station then!
Gosh.. NTA channel 5!!!.. My goodness!!! .. U just brought strong memories to me.. Tales by moonlight, speak out, candle light, cabdury breakfast show, the bear the tiger and others, pingu, gladiators, danger mouse, candle light, news line !! Beautiful memories .. I still take what we had on tv those days than to now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by daveP(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
dont8: If you're a fan of NTA Channel 7 in 90's, you'll remember S.T soap advert:

Call: Ose S.T mare oo
Resp: eee
Resp.: eee
Call: Okan dara fun we lasan
Call: Okan dara faso fifo
Call: Elo S.T ke ridi oro wa
All: Gbogbo kokoro ara ojobo, gbogbo idoti yen o le raiye, eela ishaka ewa bi gba lo, on foso mo kii jaso o sa, ole koko kii jewo o jare.
Resp.: eee grin
uuuu sooooo on point guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how soon we forget cos of abacha! Chei

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by assana: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
jnrbayano: Singing *Let's save Nigeria, let's save our country*.......

I can't remember this very well. Who does?

Its:-me i lyk my country i lyk d land and people,everytin dey for nigeriaaaaaaaaa,make we join hands to make nigeria beta grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Who remembers the Mexican soap "Secrets of the Sands"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by pqmeup: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
;DYou guys have forgotten about Planta margerine,star beer and Nasco buscuits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Kentnickole(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
akmaldini: Make una cul police oo,make una cul police

Cul Cul!! Cul police ooooooo...
Hahahahaha... No u miss am o

Na: make una call patrick o..make una call patrick o...we no want any other aluminiun...call..call...call pactrick o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by xynerise: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
SUPER FORCE WILL BE RIGHT BACK!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by daveP(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria 99, welcome to Africa..

Welcome to the Land that is hooooosting (2ice)

yoruba- ekagbo sori ile wura (2ice).........

Igbo ( one lady's voice like that)

hausa( @ d opening game the same hausa guy sang his part in his dandogo, and the stadium went in a frenzy- something like) guydia la na ka ti belchi, OMERUO la Africa ,..... Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by iamord(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
oh! Don't tell me u guy have forgotten about the nigeria 99 theme song

Welcome to Nigeria 99
Welcome to Africa
Welcome to the land where milk and
honey flows!!

The toyota ad that goes like “Yoi shina, yoi kangae” bedford trucks, gino, GP tank, michelline, robocop and bago super sack avert.. Not forgetting the merry christmas adverts . Secret of the sands.. I sure loved tv those days than to what we have on our local tvs.. Children of this generation just won't understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by daveP(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: this thread will make us know who are really old on nairaland. grin
mehn u said my mind o! But na good ole days now.who cares. ... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by iamord(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=xynerise]SUPER FORCE WILL BE RIGHT BACK!![/quote

Ohhhhh!!! The memories!!!]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
daveP: Welcome to Nigeria 99, welcome to Africa..

yoruba- ekagbo sori ile wurw (2ice).........

hausa( @ d opening game the same hausa guy sang his part in his dandogo, and the stadium went in a frenzy- something like) guydia la na ka ti belchi, omeruo la Africa ,..... Nigeria

"I bata obodo oma"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by akmaldini(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
daveP: Welcome to Nigeria 99, welcome to Africa..

yoruba- ekagbo sori ile wurw (2ice).........

hausa( @ d opening game the same hausa guy sang his part in his dandogo, and the stadium went in a frenzy- something like) guydia la na ka ti belchi, omeruo la Africa ,..... Nigeria

nt really,lemme try...
Dis is d land so reach n culture dis is d land all reach nd nation,dis is d land so blessed .......,
Dis is land with great of sunshine dis is d land all full of races dis d land so bless dat make is .......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Cmanforall: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Children!!! Its breakfast Time....(With a sweet melodic voice)
The kids start singing...
Mummy Daddy Little Children, PLANTAR....

Correct me if I'm wrong....
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by akmaldini(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bedford strength u can't beat it...
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by trevolady(f): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Enviromental sanitatioooon
Ijoba ologun ti sowa doge
Ka gbale ka gbata! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Infoay: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Old school never die
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Lbotusme: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
juman:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I remember: "nigeria is 25, we are all celebrating and joining the celebration, people united will never fall sun shine and rain fall".

That time we thought nigeria would be a great country in future, we didn't know that we will be in this situation.

So sad things are the way they are now but we can only hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by deeobserver209(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Those commercials reminds me of the local drama : Nosa. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by gidola(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
doctimi: Chorus: Mr bigs is 10, come share with us. Lots of fun and excitement!

Verse 1: we have set the standard for families...the rich fast food served piping hot...

Speak Out!
Speak. Out....gbam gbam....speak out.....gbam gbam....speak out for the world to see....
Let's speak out against drug abuse....let's speak out against child abuse.... Let's speak out against.....bla bla bla

Shina peters and others....

I bata gono budoma, emebaru o o malue ooo...e bata gona bu doma e be dofunayan te
A kin yin kabo si ori ile wura, e Ku a bo s'ori ile olora, e ma gbadun arayin adun ni yio gbeyin o...
Barka du samuwa to samedin abinchi hu gane gu ka gajia.... Hu nei mugu barka de zuwa hu ta lafia....

Mko campaign song

My brother wetin u dey find oooo....my sister....helepu don come, sdp, mko, kingibe action...Abiola Abiola Abiola progress.... Na im be the man O for progress for this life
wow I remembered all those advert buh u fall my hand small for mr Biggs advert verse1 'we have set the standard for excellence, delicious snacks, serve pipping hot'
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Choco choco chocomilllo!!! grin and "the one of gold cirlcle condom dt falls from a guy's pocket in a bus...conductor picks and is like;who get ds gold circle?owners answers and other passengers starts laffn and he explains to dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by iamord(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
This reminds me of when abacha died! People rushed out of their houses in my area beating drums! I have never seen such joy on the faces of people in the country.. That time I chop beta jollof and drink better mirinda
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by jnrbayano(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
assana:
Its:-me i lyk my country i lyk d land and people,everytin dey for nigeriaaaaaaaaa,make we join hands to make nigeria beta grin

I love this one and I can remember it.

But it's not the one I am looking for

smiley
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Barayeks(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Parle soda is so refreshing
Parle treats me so well
Parle soda is so refreshing
Parle soda is my kind of drink

*Interlude with trumpets*

Parle soda is my kind of drink
pararam! grin

lol, you remember it very well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by daveP(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Adufetohposh: lmaoooo.... come for shugah sweetness kiss jess like Peak, it's in me wink

peak , look at its Peak, always there for you thatsss Peak, thaaaats Peak ( then d canoe will stop and insert itself on d sachet @ d end of d advert) grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by SerPounce(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
Isuzu Tiger...Tiger x2
Powerful Runner...Isuzu Tiger
blah blah blah grin

Gone are those days when NTA 2 Channel 5 were showing German programmes and Cartoons. Mole ond his friends, Penguins(Kpi!! kpi!!)

Bia, which year them born you? You carry all of them for head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by PastorAji(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
UBA advert with the 3 Robots that UBA is written on their heads......

Choco Milo advert with the girl in the flying saucer throwing the sweets...

Ebenezer Obey song...e farabale gbo melody yii...Miliki express (the song done at amusement park Lagos)
SSP song afrojuju shina peters, igba tiwa lode

Soaps....Third Eye (feat. Olu Jacobs as chief detective), the Rich also cry, Agbara Nla....,
Africola,
Aunty give us Cola
This is not cola, this is Dr. Pepper

Tales by moonlight

Voltron...Defender of the universe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.