Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Strictly For Feminists - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly For Feminists (2591 Views)

13 Questions For Feminists / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Feminists by DukeNija(m): 1:24am On Aug 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Marriage is not an achievement

And a miserable single person will be a miserable spouse.

There is the vacuum only God can fill; only you can fill and only a spouse can fill

If a single was not filled vacuum 1 & 2 and expects 3 to fill it all, there will be serious trouble

I think you are not really sticking to the topic. Your analogy is based more on Happiness and personal fulfilment.
Re: Strictly For Feminists by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2014
DukeNija:

Please permit me to why you don't see Marriage as an achievement.

I just don't.
Don't want to get into the explanation.
Re: Strictly For Feminists by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2014
sauer:
Fellis, beautiful idea. We need more of the latter in this deprived country.

Yes me too.
Re: Strictly For Feminists by delishpot: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Feminists do not see marriage as an achievement.
We only see GOOD MARRIAGES TO SUPPORTIVE HUSBANDS AS AN ACHIEVEMENT! kiss
Big difference.

Marrying a cow IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT! kiss

Being single is not an achievement.
Being single, happy and productive in life is an achievement.
Big difference!
Being single and spreading misery all over the world because of depression is not an achievement! kiss

Gbam, thank you.
Re: Strictly For Feminists by pickabeau1: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex: Tagging getting married an achievement is akin to just getting admission into a University. Where's the achievement in that?

It is an achievement to get admission into uni. the fact that you may not fancy it as such or rate it as such does mot mean it is not
Re: Strictly For Feminists by bukatyne(f): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
DukeNija:

I think you are not really sticking to the topic. Your analogy is based more on Happiness and personal fulfilment.

I was addressing the person I quoted

And yep, marriage is not an achievement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? / I Thank God I Am Plus One Today! / Am I Making The Right Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.