Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

"Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out (36889 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by 1stola: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chai! grin
ROFLMAO grin
I don't waste my time watching their nonsense home dramas
They are so full of shíts sad
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by hollandis(f): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Useless pple
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by olaglamour(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Beautiful rubbish, I comment my reserve till notice further
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by hensben(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
idiotwood, its high time this industry is ban, they lack common sense and creativity, all what they know is just to act rubbish in 2 weeks to generate money.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nafikowa: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nawaoooo, Nollywood
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by joycerap(f): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Part 1&2(EBOLA) part 3&4(Return of EBoLA) part 5&6(DISTRUCTIOn of EbolA) part 7&8(END of EbOLA) Crab ur cOpY nOW

9 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ademoladeji(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
dani1luv:

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/nollywood-movie-titled-ebola-photo/
Waiting for 'The destruction of Gaza', 'Boko strikes again', Aregbe kills Omisore', 'The School Fees'... Mumuwood sha!

3 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Yugosng(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Actually, this is a Ghanaian movie, and not Nigerian. The name of the producer written there is Samuel 'ofori'.....ofori is a Ghanaian name. It should be Ghallywood and not Nollywood.

Ghally or Nolly, e no matter finally. I saw this coming. As na Ghana production, watch out for part 3 and 4 - them like get 1,2,3 and 4 for all their movies sha grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by kevoh(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Not even up to a month after the first case in 9ja angry .
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ademoladeji(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
dani1luv:

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/nollywood-movie-titled-ebola-photo/
Waiting for 'from Liberia to Nigeria', 'The destruction of Gaza', 'Boko strikes again', Aregbe kills Omisore', 'The School Fees'... Mumuwood sha!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by curiouses: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Now this is the definition of Stupidity. Whatever happened to creativity sad
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ElPhenomenal(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Do they even plan at all?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Yugosng(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
joycerap: Part 1&2(EBOLA) part 3&4(Return of EBoLA) part 5&6(DISTRUCTIOn of EbolA) part 7&8(END of EbOLA) Crab ur cOpY nOW
grin grin grin grin You just killed the beat. I swear!!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ochon: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
CarterMula: They are making their money and your here disturbing yourself.. smh
I made a comment and you're having an unsolicited headache over it. Don't let your head fall off while you are shaking it. Mtcheeewww!!

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by yomi007k(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Grab Your Copy NOW!!!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by lawrenceunaa: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
I knew they would make it a movie but why haven't they acted bokoharam.

5 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Sylverbox(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
I guess his entire movie was shot in less than 2 weeks. And it even has a part 2!!!!! We deserve a record for spawning out crap in record time!

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Sylverbox(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
lawrenceunaa: I knew they would make it a movie but why haven't they acted bokoharam.
hahahaha, fear of BH is thenbegining of.....
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by 3Dimension: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
He who baths with the salt will watch the movie.

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yippeee I won the bet! grin
Ebola movie before music tongue

Go grab your copy at 51 Iweka road Onitsha and
23 Pound road Aba grin

3 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Oyiboman69: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
they don't even know the disease,how it started,how it looks like,how its going to end,the be started acting rubbish.at the end they will talk d person to baba lewo,without solution,then it will end in pastor's place as usual:and the cure is not yet out...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by victorazy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
The pikin sef dey smile
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: I made a comment and having an unsolicited headache over it. Don't let your head fall off while you are shaking it. Mtcheeewww!!
dont mind that idiat! everything in africa or nigeria has to be about making money, no morality what so ever

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yugosng: Actually, this is a Ghanaian movie, and not Nigerian. The name of the producer written there is Samuel 'ofori'.....ofori is a Ghanaian name. It should be Ghallywood and not Nollywood.

Ghally or Nolly, e no matter finally. I saw this coming. As na Ghana production, watch out for part 3 and 4 - them like get 1,2,3 and 4 for all their movies sha grin cheesy grin
Don't forget 3 & 4 will come with a different title, and bear Part 1 & 2 grin

Don't you just looove these guys

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
joycerap: Part 1&2(EBOLA) part 3&4(Return of EBoLA) part 5&6(DISTRUCTIOn of EbolA) part 7&8(END of EbOLA) Crab ur cOpY nOW
grin grin grin

Sylverbox: I guess his entire movie was shot in less than 2 weeks. And it even has a part 2!!!!! We deserve a record for spawning out crap in record time!
grin grin grin

Oyiboman69: they don't even know the disease,how it started,how it looks like,how its going to end,the be started acting rubbish.at the end they will talk d person to baba lewo,without solution,then it will end in pastor's place as usual:and the cure is not yet out...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
grin grin grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by victorazy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oyiboman69: they don't even know the disease,how it started,how it looks like,how its going to end,the be started acting rubbish.at the end they will talk d person to baba lewo,without solution,then it will end in pastor's place as usual:and the cure is not yet out...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

U forgot "GOD BE THE GLORY"

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
....and at the end of each TO GOD BE THE GLORY grin

You bad gan

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
CarterMula: They are making their money and your here disturbing yourself.. smh
nice comment angry so everything in your opinion has to be about making money,all the money you have been making have not got you that far has it? considering your are still very poor , mumu!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by mkoabiola: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
I blame ppu dat watch deir yeye movie which gvs dem dat privy to produce.
Wen last av I watch nollywood expt a bluck buster movie,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC / Who's The Best James Bond And Who's The Worst? / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.