Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

"Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out (36888 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Graviton2(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
I saw this yesterday and I must say that I didn't find it amusing at first, Nigerians will use any and everything to gain publicity even an epidemic or innocent girls that were kipnapped, but right now I have just one thought about the matter, let me spell it out.

N.A.I.J.A. — N.O. — D.E.Y. — C.A.R.R.Y. — L.A.S.T.

Shebi Ebola salt don come out? We go soon dey use rice and stew dey bath, plus we go use meat as soap. You just watch and see, a committee will soon be set up.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by joycerap(f): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yugosng:
grin grin grin grin You just killed the beat. I swear!!
I hail o
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by virago(f): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
otiigba1: fine girl kiss oya tell us the meaning grin

The ability of an animal to produce offsprings easily , highly fertile.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Yugosng(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
joycerap: I hail o
I dey tuale for you o babe. How body? smiley
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by virago(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Unibenstudent: It means to say thats it will mean something in the sense that we will try and check the meaning in a dictionary

Get off my case dolt
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Are u a lawyer though?
virago:

Get off my case dolt
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by cirmuell(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
Hian no be Hollywood flick dey answer Flight 57, in honor of one of the 9/11 hijacked planes whose crash destination remains unknown--but could have been the White House-- because the passengers made an attempt to take back control from the terrorists.
what he's saying is Hollywood don't name their movies after the exact event the movie is about. undecided
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Jabioro: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
NoContract: Mumuwood!
seconded. Let have Mumuwood instead of Nollywood..

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by cirmuell(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who puts this on front page without editing the title anyway? undecided

It's freaking Ghollywood not Nollywood...what's the difference anyway angry

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
i'm not surprised. I even heard nollywood is planning on releasing season 1 & 2 of asup strike
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by frankobaba(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Distributors wanted.

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
i am dissapointed in nollywood, dis is an important issue and they have already started making fun of it..SMH..
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by LadyH(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Been waiting to see this... grin grin

Drama....mirror of the society. grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by NinoDeDios: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
I dont think there is a more incompetent film authority on the planet than the Nigerian Film and Video Censors Board. Having seen the cover photo, i'm already cringing at the amount of misinformation this movie will spew to the public. Even if producers are willing to take advantage of a situation, cant a body saddled with oversight prevent the film from getting to the masses at such a critical time as during the event? And even if they cant stop the film from being released while the nation is in the heat of the epidemic, the least they could do is ensure that the movie does not distort or misrepresent medical fact in shape or form given the severity if the disease.

However judging from the inane hospital scenes i've watched in previous Nollywood releases, i hold no hope that this will be any different. The censors board need to know that their job goes further than regulating nudity. smh
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by pannyman(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Has anybody confirmed that the movie truly exists? Everybody's making a comment without asking for more information from the OP.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by kultimate009: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
uboma:

During the Oscars of 2 years ago, there was a movie that won an award. I can't remember the name now but what caught my interest in the movie was that, it took 6 good years to produce and its just a 60 minute movie.

Imagine the length of time (6 years) expended in shooting and producing a 60 minutes movie. No wonder it deserved the award. But in Nigeria, a movie is produced in one week or even less. Of what use is it to watch these poorly produced Nollywood movies? I don't even bother to watch them.
Same here bro.... I can't remember the last time I watched a Nollywood movie for more than 5 minutes.... They dump in the market the same trash week in week out lyk the people watching them won't notice..... I'd rada use my money to clean my nose and den throw away than buy those junks.... Smh
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nollywood n their annoying movies....watz d essence of this one nw?#Hisses
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Firmjudge(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
CarterMula: They are making their money and your here disturbing yourself.. smh
eyya sorry,
Its either you are too gulible to see the ill behind this nonsence concept or you are a pirate that will benefit at the tail end.

oche's comment is the truth , be it GH or NG movies they have made a whole mess out of the movie industry and thats why i dont even watch what they have got.
Apart from maybe a select few, with all this rubbish they are chunning out, i wonder how NG or GH intend to fully break into the international scene.
Its really disguesting when africans make mockery of serious matter.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Petra23(f): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pathetic fools
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by omoadeleye(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ebola became to spread like a fire this year march, and is it not this month or last month that there was cases of Ebola being discover in Nigeria? now I was wondering how the writer quickly make a story on that, he make the story up to the extent that he surpass a whole higher education note in writing, well sha ,that is there job ,the aim intention of Nollywood movies is not to impact knowledge but to find an opportunity and quickly make use of it to make fortune inside there pocket, and if this film were suppose to be sold for just two for ten naira make I become lame if i buy am.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by waistaa(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
If ebola na part 1 n 2 then SALTY FRIDAE should be d title for part 3 n 4.......I love naija,we are creative
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Waspy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by simdam500(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Anopheles: I'm very sure this movie end with a cure grin

Movie lovers, DON'T USE THE CURE!!!!
hot water and salt plus kola cure
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
UjSizzle: Yippeee I won the bet! grin
Ebola movie before music tongue

Go grab your copy at 51 Iweka road Onitsha and
23 Pound road Aba grin
You forgot Idumota grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by holyboss: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Abeg dem discover d cure for d Movie shocked
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Wolexyoshi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
This na Ghanians and not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by almightygod: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: This is the height of non-creativity!! The sort of names Nollywood producers give their films leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes the movies dull and vapid.

Just imagine this useless name for a movie with a poor background. Well I've seen worst names in Nollywood movies - Blackberry babes, Rihanna vs Beyoncé (WTF was the producer thinking? ). Then they took it to another morònic height with The Return Of Snake Girl.

When I finally gave up on Nollywood was when I saw Ben 10 with John Okafor and Victor Osuagwu being the lead actors. Dafuq!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499833_DAFUQ_jpgf0c736a813944dd0abaf88a5b6e2c2fd

Nollywood film producers have an uncanny habit of surpassing their dumbness with each new flick. undecided

But somehow they end up making sales.

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by jacky101: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jeez! I hate the way movies are produced in this country..

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by adonismuller(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Petra23: Pathetic fools
u harsh o
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by klensx: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www..com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ramdris(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
The producer, director, actors,marketter should be sent to jail for releasing this movie. This is the peak of madness by any person. I hope the real Ebola can pay dem a visit n then we will see if they will find it marketable as they are doing now. Motherfuckers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC / Who's The Best James Bond And Who's The Worst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.