Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

"Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out (36887 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by bennynaza(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
seankafor: i cant inagine hollywood movie wit d name 9/11, osama bin laden, malaysian airline, isis....nawa for naija oooo...0% creativity

there is actually a 9/11 Hollywood movie. undecided
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by kingzic(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol so so funny
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by JayTdike(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
ayukdaboss: These people are making mockery of the whole situation. Even the little girl has a grin on her face. She's like "who are these fools? Isn't there suppose to be blood running from my ears...nose and eyes?" cheesy

I tell you! if really this is true then I wouldn't be suprised at all. I think the little girl is more like "yay...I have ebola and it's so cool...". I mean no sign of slight distress. Who are the very creative minds behind this? did they do it all on their own or through a hollywood collabo? will there be a movie premiere? Rubbish!! And to think an ignorant bunch will patronise this shi*t is just appalling!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ayukdaboss(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
JayTdike:

I tell you! if really this is true then I wouldn't be suprised at all. I think the little girl is more like "yay...I have ebola and it's so cool...". I mean no sign of slight distress. Who are the very creative minds behind this? did they do it all on their own or through a hollywood collabo? will there be a movie premiere? Rubbish!! And to think an ignorant bunch will patronise this shi*t is just appalling!

Shame on the Nollywood management for letting this surface online. I'm so disappointed
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by hemor(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
the movie can't make sense becos it didn't take long. au did dey now cure the disease in dat movie?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by zabuur: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
I don't see why we should be surprised. There is very little creativity in Nigeria's entertainment industry generally. Be it Music or Movies. Anything that reigns, expect it as a song or inscription on T shirts...... I'm sure some artists are in the studio cooking up a song for Ebola... You will hear something like this. " chai, omo na Ebola"
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by coolegbo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
I want to know the cost of producing a Nollywood movie if it worth the waste of money and time. How long was the script written cos the last time i checked...Ebola palava neva reach a month for naija!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by MrDoGood(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
kultimate009: That didn't take long....
yea. its normal
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nessa12(f): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Seriously? Nigerian.. Pls! Dnt make us look stupid. Is dere no other movie title?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by slinkman(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2014
i dont blame nollywood, i blame d forking producer.... very pointless film... .

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by linearity: 3:01am On Aug 11, 2014
I think you people should get your facts straight before rushing to needless and misplaced judgements on Nollyhood....

I believe that, the poster is fake and just the creativity work of someone with enough time and access to photoshop.

Even if it were true and there is a movie on Ebola in the making, the phone number on the poster is not a Nigerian number, it is Ghana's number and if this is true, the outrage should be directed towards the Ghana movie industry.

Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated with Nollyhood and not even like some of their movies...let give them genuinely deserved criticism.

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Infomizer(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2014
virago:

Sir do you even know the meaning of the word fecund ?
the last time I checked, it was a synonym of the word "prolific". Abi:.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Miner13:

At bolded

grab your copy noooooooow!!!

I'm not interested jor
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ugoezeik(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2014
dabossman:

The FG should ban a thriving industry that employs hundreds of thousands and contributes significantly to the country's GDP? C'mon. Yes, the industry needs restructuring and better regulation so they can produce better movies. Asking for a ban is like cutting of the head to cure a headache.

In truth, the goverment can't even ban Nollywood as an industry. Not in a proper democracy. Dem wan give lawyer and activists job be dat. Or you want a #bringbackournollywood campaign?
Hhhhhhhhh bro u said well but wat dis nollywood produce sometimes get me wondering if Their have regulators atall! But wat get me rolling on d floor wit laughter is dis ur: bringbackournollywood. Na dial u pieces me die!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by LastProphet: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lack of education of the Igbos is a real problem to them, funny enough they are the last to know it
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ceeceeco: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nollyfools.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
nigerians are morons they accept mediocre "movies" why not demand for quality perharps thing will change
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by iwua4: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
but seriously
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by okogie1: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chai! Nollywoooooood, thre is god ooo
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Shame on Nigeria
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by akoka: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
hmm!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
seankafor: i cant inagine hollywood movie wit d name 9/11, osama bin laden, malaysian airline, isis....nawa for naija oooo...0% creativity

btw, there is a Hollywood movie titled " 9/11 Revisited"
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by omar22(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
You could see why I and many people dont take the whole industry serious!!!

Omo Ghetto
Blackberry Babes
Sharon Stone of Abuja
Cassanova
And many more..... rubbish

I could remember one of the Actresses complaining about the lenght of time been taken to screen the movie half of a yellow sun, REALLY!!! I said!!! When Jada Pinkett-Smith spent 8 months away from a family screening the Matrix (2nd part)
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Sixteen2012: more movie about this ebola is still coming.....i wonder how it will end with no cure..tragedy i guess

i wonder why they will act such movie in the first place undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC / Who's The Best James Bond And Who's The Worst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.