Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out (36886 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ugoezeik(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
i tink its tim fg shud ban dis nollywood. Their a so disgusting! Wat of boko haram and sambisa, apc n dpd amechi n patience. Mtchewwwwww
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
seankafor: i cant inagine hollywood movie wit d name 9/11, osama bin laden, malaysian airline, isis....nawa for naija oooo...0% creativity
Hian no be Hollywood flick dey answer Flight 57, in honor of one of the 9/11 hijacked planes whose crash destination remains unknown--but could have been the White House-- because the passengers made an attempt to take back control from the terrorists.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by iconize(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
I think it's a Galawood movie though!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by buoye1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Not surprise though!!!na normal thing....
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by taurus21: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oh Lawd! Not again. Epic fail.

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin who are this inadequate morons who watch this mediocre "movies" anyway? infact the whole thing is almost emetic,Africans or nigeria must have the highest population of half witted humans
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by eaglechild: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
It is not a nollywood movie but ghollywood.

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
mkoabiola: I blame ppu dat watch deir yeye movie which gvs dem dat privy to produce.
Wen last av I watch nollywood expt a bluck buster movie,
when last did they act a block buster movie? Mtchew
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Yugosng(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
Don't forget 3 & 4 will come with a different title, and bear Part 1 & 2 grin

Don't you just looove these guys
grin grin IKR!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
[size=20pt]STOP THE MISINFORMATION.
THIS IS A GHANANIAN MOVIE[/size]

3 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by scanp(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
I trust nollywood......
Ebola 1and 2
Missing chibok girls 1and 2
Rescue mission of chibok girls 1and 2
Boko haram 1 and 2
War btw PDP and APC 1 and 2 #lol gringrin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2014

the idiots who put this together should be jailed immediately

that picture highlights the sort of niggerish behavior that has led to the unchecked spread of ebola,

a man holding onto his sick child, instead of putting her in quarantine

shameless, useless, good for nothing , quick buck chasing rubbish manufacturing nollywood

is it too much for them to put together infomercials on how to protect yourself?

knowing nollywood, there will probably be some divine intervention cure - which is all niggerish africans can relate to -

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
what if it is a campaign to spread awareness about the disease?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Glock9(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
A bunch of fools taking advantage of an international tragedy. A total lack of sensitivity and creativity.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Fabdedon(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
i am even expecting it to be in seasonsgrin

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by akpanikpe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Everlasting Blessings Of Lord Almighty (EBOLA) be with now now and for ever.

2 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by akpanikpe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Everlasting Blessings Of Lord Almighty (EBOLA) be with them now and for ever.

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by JUHABACH: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: This is the height of non-creativity!! The sort of names Nollywood producers give their films leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes the movies dull and vapid.

Just imagine this useless name for a movie with a poor background. Well I've seen worst names in Nollywood movies - Blackberry babes, Rihanna vs Beyoncé (WTF was the producer thinking? ). Then they took it to another morònic height with The Return Of Snake Girl.

When I finally gave up on Nollywood was when I saw Ben 10 with John Okafor and Victor Osuagwu being the lead actors. Dafuq!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499833_DAFUQ_jpgf0c736a813944dd0abaf88a5b6e2c2fd

Nollywood film producers have an uncanny habit of surpassing their dumbness with each new flick. undecided

ROFL.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Janetozi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ndi ara
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by virago(f): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Infomizer: What da fuq! Such discouraging fecundity...

Sir do you even know the meaning of the word fecund ?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
It means to say thats it will mean something in the sense that we will try and check the meaning in a dictionary
virago:

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by macklef(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Some of una can never see the sarcasm in anything. Which video census board will approve this? Its nothing more than the rest of the photopshoped ebola pics weve been seeing.
Its not a real fim. It takes months to get a total film out, let alone part 1n 2 in just weeks of ebola in Nigeria.
Na joke joor, make una no dey take this kind thing serious.

3 Likes

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by vanndubi: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: And the film have part 1 & 2? LMAO. They never disappoint. gringrin This one sef try, I don see part 1 to 4, with another sequence to the original flick having part 1-3. gringrin

The other two parts, part 3 & 4 will be "Alobe" 1 & 2. You don forget?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by seankafor(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
Hian no be Hollywood flick dey answer Flight 57, in honor of one of the 9/11 hijacked planes whose crash destination remains unknown--but could have been the White House-- because the passengers made an attempt to take back control from the terrorists.
but ours is out of proportion
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
virago:
fine girl kiss oya tell us the meaning grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Arosa(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ghana can mumu, dem quick go make ebola film with naija flag for top, dem no no say the ebola dey follow them for back waiting to nack them akpako for yansh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by sylve11: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
na wetin man no go see? grin grin cool
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by luigiajah(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
On a very serious note. I think this movie should have been produced when the virus is finally eradicated.. So we can all look back and laugh. Now it's still on the loose., First salt killed some people due to the fear of Ebola.. Now Una wan use movie kill some people with fear.. As for The producer of that movie e be like say Ebola never catch your relative before.. It's not funny..Una come use Naija flag on top.. Sha Ebola don enter Ghana.. na una citizens go die of hypertension..
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by millhouse: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Rubbish
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by solara: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
ademoladeji: Waiting for 'The destruction of Gaza', 'Boko strikes again', Aregbe kills Omisore', 'The School Fees'... Mumuwood sha!

grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by uboma(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
kultimate009: That didn't take long....

During the Oscars of 2 years ago, there was a movie that won an award. I can't remember the name now but what caught my interest in the movie was that, it took 6 good years to produce and its just a 60 minute movie.

Imagine the length of time (6 years) expended in shooting and producing a 60 minutes movie. No wonder it deserved the award. But in Nigeria, a movie is produced in one week or even less. Of what use is it to watch these poorly produced Nollywood movies? I don't even bother to watch them.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by joycerap(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
....and at the end of each TO GOD BE THE GLORY grin

You bad gan
na u bad pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC / Who's The Best James Bond And Who's The Worst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.