Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. (9825 Views)

Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ jmaine you no go put mouth?
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
brownlord:

First criticize your corrupt governors that loot their state and give the rest to the king maker before pointing finger to aso rock, charity begins at home
common brownlord, how do we criticize if the security agencies can't/aren't giving us reason to.
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by ahaika23: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yea, it will kill you and your entire family. Enjoy his cluelessness while you still breathe.
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by mogentle(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

He first tried negotiation and a peaceful resolution, the opposition called him weak. He declared partial state of emergency, the opposition said it was a war against Nigerians.

Can he ever satisfy You guys?

I'm sure you're praying that the Ebola situation gets out of control so that you'll have a new talking point to attack him with!!!

Pathetic!!!
When you give ''opposition'' as the excuse for low or zero achievement, you & your ogas look more clueless per second.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by jmaine: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Obiagelli: @ jmaine you no go put mouth?

Yes Maku lied in order to assure the public of her safety and it is not justifiable. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by EkoIle1: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Tell us what PROACTIVE measures your masters in Alausa took to tackle possible Ebola outbreak in Lagos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1610827_img_153474085873119_jpeg_jpeg7406a31cecda524e16194ed27fe1e6c7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1610828_img_153479333851144_jpeg_jpeg1da10beb566f7ae0d4327cb622bd78d4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1610829_img_153498046288193_jpeg_jpege82ce53261a917fe9ef501eb79175948

1. Now, show us the measures your incompetent losers you call masters in abuja put in place any where in Nigeria to protect Nigerians against ebola virus...

2. Also, your aso rock dullard is in charged of the borders with his law enforcement agencies so please tell us how they as usual slept on duty while the Liberian host index kill 2 Nigerians and out others in danger.

3. Tell is about the measures and equipments they have at our borders and airports to protect Nigerians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1612946_img_33664491433190_jpeg_jpeg51b340e9b2026dfc3a74046e2740ccb8

And that's your yeye FG health minister taking Ebola lecture and instruction from Fashola..

Incompetent losers....

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by EkoIle1: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
And when you are done answering that, please also let us know what your own village governors have done or put in place to protect you and your family...

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1610827_img_153474085873119_jpeg_jpeg7406a31cecda524e16194ed27fe1e6c7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1610828_img_153479333851144_jpeg_jpeg1da10beb566f7ae0d4327cb622bd78d4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1610829_img_153498046288193_jpeg_jpege82ce53261a917fe9ef501eb79175948

1. Now, show us the measures your incompetent losers you call masters in abuja put in place any where in Nigeria to protect Nigerians against ebola virus...

2. Also, your aso rock dullard is in charged of the borders with his law enforcement agencies so please tell us how they as usual slept on duty while the Liberian host index kill 2 Nigerians and out others in danger.

3. Tell is about the measures and equipments they have at our borders and airports to protect Nigerians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1612946_img_33664491433190_jpeg_jpeg51b340e9b2026dfc3a74046e2740ccb8

And that's your yeye FG health minister taking Ebola lecture and instruction from Fashola..

Incompetent losers....
Maybe you should check the dictionary meaning of "PROACTIVE"

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
I actually had a bit of respect for Obiagelli until now. With each sentence you make you lose your decency and very soon you would lose it all like Bereft, sorry Berem.

No need to debate on the topic cos it's full with hate but i would love to learn what you guys would have done to curb Boko Haram in this present situation?? Please share with us let us learn. Don't just talk about the problem, talk about the solution.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by EkoIle1: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Maybe you should check the dictionary meaning of "PROACTIVE"

Illiterate, I don't have to because I know the meaning and this is a proactive measure since your useless and incompetent masters refused to put something similar in place to protect Nigerians.

Proactive is your idiotic clowns in ABUJA making sure and putting manpower and infrastructures in place to prevent ebola from entering Nigerian, but as usual, they lied and failed. They let us down and 2 Nigerians died because of their incompetence..

And when you are done answering that, please also let us know what your own village governors have done or put in place to protect you and your family...

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
calebo101: [s] I actually had a bit of respect for Obiagelli until now. With each sentence you make you lose your decency and very soon you would lose it all like Bereft, sorry Berem.

No need to debate on the topic cos it's full with hate but i would love to learn what you guys would have done to curb Boko Haram in this present situation?? Please share with us let us learn. Don't just talk about the problem, talk about the solution. [/s]
My friend,stick to the topic or you Go and Die!! Leave me out of your silly talk or else...... angry

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Taa shut up your mouth there, because i never answer u since? See this one, people dey talk u wan still talk, dustbin.
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1:

Illiterate, I don't have to because I know the meaning and this is a proactive measure since your useless and incompetent masters refused to put something similar in place to protect Nigerians.

Proactive is your idiotic clowns in ABUJA making sure and putting manpower and infrastructures in place to prevent ebola from entering Nigerians and as usual, they lied and failed.

Check the meaning of "PROACTIVE" and thank me later for halting your voyage of self-embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by shizzle11(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
calebo101: Taa shut up your mouth there, because i never answer u since? See this one, people dey talk u wan still talk, dustbin.
don't be deceived! she is the same person, bereft and obiageli gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
PDP cankerworms trying so hard to derail this thread. It will never work! You either comment or you get lost! As simple as ABC.

grin grin
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Diablo666: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
atlwireles: People that cannot care for malaria fever in their household will come and rant rubbish. Goodluck is going to be blamed for miscarriages too undecided

Bros. Be subjective pls..not always objective. Tackle the point raised, not the person dat raised the point

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by EkoIle1: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
[s]Check the meaning of "PROACTIVE" and thank me later for halting your voyage of self-embarrassment.[/s]

Proactive =

controlling a situation by making things happen or by preparing for possible future problems

Webster dictionary...

Ode illiterate byproduct of his masters lousy education policies..

Apart from lying to Nigerians and endangering Nigerians and 2 Nigerians dying already, please

1. Explain to us the measures your incompetent losers you call masters in abuja put in place any where in Nigeria to protect Nigerians against ebola virus...

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by asadike(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gej wipe my yansh, hey Gej serve my food, Gej wash my clothes, Gej kneel down there, gej u ar stupid, gej u ar clueless,gej u ar incompetent, Gej dis,gej dat. Haba na wetin sef? Ejo anabi ni mo fi be yin, ema pa geji fun wa,e se? Yeske,Gej incompetence wil kil nd it wil kil ruthlesly,infact,it has startd kilin bt it wil kil som people nt evryone,it wil kil al haters nd people that av refusd 2 c d goodies of his govt. Gej, idi igbo nma,carry go jor.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by shizzle11(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
calebo101:

Seriously That would be surprising cos Obiagelli sometimes strikes across as someone that reasons unlike the other shallow minded one. Anyway Nairaland is a place of miracle cheesy. I viewed a topic where one supposedly female handle that's really critical of PDP was unmasked as a male, a full grown man!!! Maybe all these ones na men too wen dey form women grin grin
are you afraid of mentioning names? the fool you are talking about is ngene ekwensu aka nwaniba, his original moniker is cleverly the fool, a senseless iddiott posing as a female, such is the level of their frustration and stewpidity they display

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by EkoIle1: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
[s]
asadike: Gej wipe my yansh, hey Gej serve my food, Gej wash my clothes, Gej kneel down there, gej u ar stupid, gej u ar clueless,gej u ar incompetent, Gej dis,gej dat. Haba na wetin sef? Ejo anabi ni mo fi be yin, ema pa geji fun wa,e se? Yeske,Gej incompetence wil kil nd it wil kil ruthlesly,infact,it has startd kilin bt it wil kil som people nt evryone,it wil kil al haters nd people that av refusd 2 c d goodies of his govt. Gej, idi igbo nma,carry go jor.
[/s]

He is the president and the person Nigerians put in offcie to protect them so when Nigerians die because he failed to do his job, he's accountable.

This is pretty much self explanatory like ABC, but of course not to many ignorant and clueless Nigerians with zero sense of accountability...

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by arewarepublic: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
jmaine:

Yes Maku lied in order to assure the public of her safety and it is not justifiable. . . .

This is sooooo unlike Jmain. Quickly accepting the errors of this government. This is commendable...abi your logic twisting mode is deactivated today ni?
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1:
1. Explain to us the measures your incompetent losers you call masters in abuja put in place any where in Nigeria to protect Nigerians against ebola virus...

Sincer9gerian
please answer these questions
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
shizzle11:
are you afraid of mentioning names? the fool you are talking about is ngene ekwensu aka nwaniba, his original moniker is cleverly the fool, a senseless iddiott posing as a female, such is the level of their frustration and stewpidity they display

Fear mention name ke, sometimes to dey type stupid names dey tire me. That one is the most childish, he keeps calling Jonathan ebola something, i wish i fit catch am break all the spinal cords for e body, cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by ShineuEye: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1: [s][/s]

He is the president and the person Nigerians put in offcie to protect them so when Nigerians die because he failed to do his job, he's accountable.

This is pretty much self explanatory like ABC, but of course not to many ignorant and clueless Nigerians with zero sense of accountability...

You're one of the hardest working civil servants in the ministry of propaganda. Good job.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by asadike(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1: [s][/s]

He is d president of dis country does nt mean we shud cut off his head, anytin he does,there must b complaint. Abeg gv him a break and wait til 2015 to boot him out if u can, otherwise strap on a bomb and do d needful. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by EkoIle1: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
[s]
ShineuEye:

You're one of the hardest working civil servants in the ministry of propaganda. Good job.
[/s]

You are free to remove yourself from thread if you have nothing better to contribute..
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Interesting discuss
Re: Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. by EkoIle1: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
asadike: He is d president of dis country does nt mean we shud cut off his head

Demanding accountability is not cutting off his head? The people you hire and pay to work for you are accountable to you, not the other way around...

Have some self respect and self worth for yourself as a human being and quit acting as if you are nobody with no rights as a Nigerian.

Nigeria is a mess because you people demand zero accountability, you just let these incompetent and corrupt clowns lie to you and walk all over you no question asked..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Achike Udenwa Dead? / Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations / Abubakar Malami Denies NDDC Bribe Allegation, Calls For Exposure Of Culprits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.