Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) (1256 Views)

My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Gf Always Asking Me For Money This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by ramselly(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
MY GF ALWAYS INVITES HER MALE FOLKS TO MY HOUSE, PLEASE IS THIS NORMAL, AM WORRIED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tell her how you feel about it.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Prowizy2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
K.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by purplesummer(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
She might be doing it because she knows you are weak and won't do or say anything about it and ... Well, I guess you are. #NoOffence tongue
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by stormybucci(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
tell her u hate it but if shes a sardonic, roll her lyk a tissue paper, clean ur a$$ with it, throw it into d water closet nd bleeping flush her down d drain.. asap!!!
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Yeahreen(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am so sure she bangs dem wen u off to work...Dats The height of disrespect...#damn undecided
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
are u sure she s ur gf??....mayb u guys are serious abt d relatnship......shows she doesnt respect u at all...
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Stefanelle(f): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Really, ur house?
Shey u cannot talk nii?
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by ShirelleBaby: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
She is DISRESPECTFUL-u don't need to call her to order,u need to BOOT her out.if she needs to be told how to have COMMON SENSE den she is not old enough to be in a relationship with you.talking about her upbringing!!or maybe she has FRIEND-ZONED you
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by ramselly(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
purplesummer: She might be doing it because she knows you are weak and won't do or say anything about it and ... Well, I guess you are. #NoOffence tongue
ok. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by ramselly(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
stormybucci: tell her u hate it but if shes a sardonic, roll her lyk a tissue paper, clean ur a$$ with it, throw it into d water closet nd bleeping flush her down d drain.. asap!!!
I ve told her bt she keeps doing it.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by ramselly(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yeahreen: Am so sure she bangs dem wen u off to work...Dats The height of disrespect...#damn undecided
who knows if she bangs dem? Ve done everythin I can to make her comfortable.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nigga u on a one chance bus, tz tym u do all u can 2 hop out of dat bus. Send d girl packing b4 come back cryn on nl dat shez broken ur heart after all uve done 4 ha 2 make her comfy. No girl in ha ryt senses will invite male frends in2 ha man's house if nt 4 d fact dat shez lookin 4 somfinelse. Prolly more seexx wen u away. U gotta send ha packing.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
ramselly: MY GF ALWAYS INVITES HER MALE FOLKS TO MY HOUSE, PLEASE IS THIS NORMAL, AM WORRIED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.
cancel the relationship and give her red card!
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ok
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by baralatie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
ramselly: I ve told her bt she keeps doing it.
this is how.
"this girl,e be like say your own pass me.
the house is no longer available.
I no want you again.full stop.
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by stormybucci(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
ramselly: I ve told her bt she keeps doing it.
then follow my advice cus it seems shes a sardonic
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
^^^
it means kick her out now!
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
You laid the foundation, pull it down.... Or it keeps growing!!

She is not fit for a long term relationship, definitely not marriage, else, those guys would keep visiting right into marriage.... And who knows, the may visit her privates too.......
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Misblah(f): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
hehehe grin some girls funny o. anyhw my guy the best thing na to jst talk to her about it....nd be very serious about
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice (my Gf Always) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
ramselly: MY GF ALWAYS INVITES HER MALE FOLKS TO MY HOUSE, PLEASE IS THIS NORMAL, AM WORRIED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.
She's def cheating on u bro. Aint no two way to it.. Me gonna tell u this anytim anyday that she's a crooked cheat... Anyways the reverse might b the case, maybe she enjoys the male folks compared to being with u

(1) (Reply)

7 To-dos Before Taking Back A Cheater! / My Girlfriend saga(when I was jobless) / Relationship Advice To Ladies And Guys About Sex. (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.