Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825235 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by exxy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Theflint, i see u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
exxy:
if i get a scholarship, or i get a cheap school, i will say dammit to my US visa.

Lol. I couldn't agree more. Like I always say "I'm not in a hurry to enter the US". God knows what He has in store for me and I'm confident it is greatness without boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Zorkky(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello house,is anyone porting to Toronto Sept 3rd??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
tdayof:
what of naija dollar cheesy

This your question na wa.. grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by exxy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I couldn't agree more. Like I always say "I'm not in a hurry to enter the US". God knows what He has in store for me and I'm confident it is greatness without boundaries.
I'm not in a hurry too ooo, i dont want to be a public charge to the US government
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
pls oo. u guys u know Nigeria mentality when we c d white we stare @ dem n some girls do gossip like see oyinbo... as for a Nigerian in dia country what will dey do cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Theflint1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

any scholarship opportunities in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
I'm look @ it from monetary value, imagine how many international student dem don rob off $100 CAD grin

Because the money is nothing to an individual but if you collate all in total nna Mehn leave dat na big money jor

Amefrica:

Why would you have to bother about $100? grin Them fit refund am if you want.. grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Theflint1: any scholarship opportunities in Canada?

Yup. There are scholarship opportunities in every country, even here in Nigeria. If you know where to look.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
exxy:
I'm not in a hurry too ooo, i dont want to be a public charge to the US government

I don't understand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fortune77: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

LOL! Boss, you can deactivate this, and create something similar to your former moniker - like Divintunes1 etc.

Wow!! dats a nice idea... Thanks bro! Will do dat shortly... wink

..And by the way, now u have chopped TRV, u shud change ur moniker to Canafrica ... grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
tdayof: pls oo. u guys u know Nigeria mentality when we c d white we stare @ dem n some girls do gossip like see oyinbo... as for a Nigerian in dia country what will dey do cheesy

grin grin

Dem go dey feel the boy noni ...but who gossips about Oyibo for this 21st century? cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
tokiniofficial: I'm look @ it from monetary value, imagine how many international student dem don rob off $100 CAD grin

Because the money is nothing to an individual but if you collate all in total nna Mehn leave dat na big money jor

LMAO!

True talk, but it's not robbing, it's part of your school fees. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Theflint1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Yup. There are scholarship opportunities in every country, even here in Nigeria. If you know where to look.
yeah, very true. Just heard they are really rare/non-existent for internationals...or am I wrong?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fortune77:

Wow!! dats a nice idea... Thanks bro! Will do dat shortly... wink

..And by the way, now u have chopped TRV, u shud change ur moniker to Canafrica ... grin grin grin

Hehehehe! I'm still contemplating... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
emperoracro:

Dey can if need be

Thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Theflint1: yeah, very true. Just heard they are really rare/non-existent for internationals...or am I wrong?

Well, you are not wrong and you are not totally right either — Yes, scholarships are rare and very competitive. No, Canada has scholarship opportunities, same as the US, Australia and Russia.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

Oh yea! I remember that..

I'm asking your presence here on our thread tongue Now, swerve!! grin grin

Dem write ya name for the thread? Pack your load and go, Mister man! I go send you Ebola parcel soon. Mtchew! angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

To confirm your acceptance - Nigeria's 'Acceptance fee' ...tho, it will be deducted from your fees - that's the difference. wink
ok thaks,Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Dem write ya name for the thread? Pack your load and go, Mister man! I go send you Ebola parcel soon. Mtchew! angry

Ebo wetin? shocked As you see me so, I don dey 'LOS'.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haustraliah:
ok thaks,Bro

You're welcome bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

Ebo wetin? shocked As you see me so, I don dey 'LOS'.. grin

Wetin be LOS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Wetin be LOS?

MM(international)A grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online
route,TRV
chopped
2. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
3. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online
route.
4. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped.. Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
5. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online
route.
6. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat college
online route.
7.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online route
8. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV loading
9. Kanny1: July 18,memorial University of
Newfoundland online route:
10: Divalavender : May Humber college ,paper
route , (Fall/Sept -2014)
11. Codebreaker : July 17,University of Alberta..online route.
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

MM(international)A grin

Haba! I know nau! I was humouring you smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Well, you are not wrong and you are not totally right either — Yes, scholarships are rare and very competitive. No, Canada has scholarship opportunities, same as the US, Australia and Russia.
Russia?
Am sure you wana mention Uk.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haustraliah:
Russia?
Am sure you wana mention Uk.

Yes, Russia — I have friends there. UK is too expensive and scholarships are rarer the normal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Haba! I know nau! I was humouring you smiley

Badt guyzz grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Naturally, if you are having good grades they'll put you on scholarship but please do you know any other means?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
tokiniofficial:

Naturally, if you are having good grades they'll put you on scholarship but please do you know any other means?

Most scholarships are merit-based, that's where the big bucks are. Few are need-based, and they still require you to possess above average grades.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
hello house,i want to assist my elder brother for his admission in canada,am to choose among lambton college or prince edward university.
i write to ask if first semester tuition fee for lambton college can be payed upon arrival, because what i saw on their websit about payment plan is somehow cool.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Yes, Russia — I have friends there. UK is too expensive and scholarships are rarer the normal.
ok,but i think this is my first time to hear that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.