Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825392 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
kennycanny: grin
Until the person wey help u in getting your TRV collect am back! grin

grin grin
Epic! grin
If one pesin near my TRV, na Ayilala go put water for hin stomach..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haustraliah:
please whats the name?
...check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp ....u go see colleges dia......browse through each college's requirement....pass this link to ur bro make im leave ur neck alone biko grin.....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
PlayPays:

Ifa Chrigo! Olowo ori Miss bon. My pardy wey dey chop dollar like burger! You talk am you do am, you still holding it down on here since day 1. I hail u!
...Lolzzzzz grin..I hail chairman...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

grin grin
Epic! grin
If one pesin near my TRV, na Ayilala go put water for hin stomach..

Omo if you see where I hide ma own TRV ehn...lol
Anybody when go near that area na suspect
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehehehe! grin She con gree? grin
LOL! even if she gree sef i no go fit call her that kind thing. i respect women too much.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
No trv or med call news at all today. September is almost
here o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
luvlyruky: Na wa must you always look for short cut to something that's writing there.Laziness won't allow you take your time to read.
Bro, you already answered him which was good. you don't need to go way too far like this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
kennycanny: No trv or med call news at all today. September is almost
here o.

I'm next to announce by Gods special Grace.. You guys would know in a bit.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by verizon007: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
@Kjbobo.........Boss, i Pm you since yesterday, please kindly check your email. i need to discuss something with you. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
codebreaker:

I'm next to announce by Gods special Grace.. You guys would know in a bit.

A big Amen for you, are you going for September or January?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
PlayPays: Bro, you already answered him which was good. you don't need to go way too far like this.

Nah that post was not meant for him or anyone dear. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eromzzz: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good evening Nairaland Fam!

A friend of mine needs the format for writing a Masters Research proposal to a professor in seeking admission. If you have an idea kindly sharesmiley

To my fellows that travelled recently to Canada. please is there need for a yellow card (vaccination card) @airport ??

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
kennycanny:

A big Amen for you, are you going for September or January?

September.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
codebreaker:

September.

wao, you need your med letter as soon as now! May your med letter be released unto u very soon in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please house, I have gathered my documents and I am ready to re-fire . Before I do so please I need some guidance . I have printed my personal statement of account. i have only 40k in the account. Also I have gotten the Payslip and employment letter from my employer , do I still need to explain the gap between my NYSC (2007) - now (2014) in my SOP. The only thing I did between is CCNA (2009) ? My sponsor's SOA is 7m as stated earlier. I hope I wont be shooting myself in the leg by providing my own SOA of 40k since I was denied due to my financial status ( Although my account has a lot of activities and with good figures) .

Thank you very much for your time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Britiko...... u are needed! Amefrica tnx for d other day, Slimdel hw preparations...bin praying for ur cuz's applicatn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
ilrbell2005: Please house, I have gathered my documents and I am ready to re-fire . Before I do so please I need some guidance . I have printed my personal statement of account. i have only 40k in the account. Also I have gotten the Payslip and employment letter from my employer , do I still need to explain the gap between my NYSC (2007) - now (2014) in my SOP. The only thing I did between is CCNA (2009) ? My sponsor's SOA is 7m as stated earlier. I hope I wont be shooting myself in the leg by providing my own SOA of 40k since I was denied due to my financial status ( Although my account has a lot of activities and with good figures) .

I ll suggest you include your bank statement irrespective of the balance since you are claiming to be in employment, and as far as you have a convincing sponsor, that should not really work against you.
let's see how others will advice you on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Okay. Thank you

kennycanny:

I ll suggest you include your bank statement irrespective of the balance since you are claiming to be in employment, and as far as you have a convincing sponsor, that should not really work against you.
let's see how others will advice you on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
ilrbell2005: Please house, I have gathered my documents and I am ready to re-fire . Before I do so please I need some guidance . I have printed my personal statement of account. i have only 40k in the account. Also I have gotten the Payslip and employment letter from my employer , do I still need to explain the gap between my NYSC (2007) - now (2014) in my SOP. The only thing I did between is CCNA (2009) ? My sponsor's SOA is 7m as stated earlier. I hope I wont be shooting myself in the leg by providing my own SOA of 40k since I was denied due to my financial status ( Although my account has a lot of activities and with good figures) .

They don't really check available balance but your closing balance and the flows of your SOA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
tokiniofficial:

They don't really check available balance but your closing balance and the flows of your SOA

What is the difference between those two?

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
justwise:

What is the difference between those two?

In a current account, the available balance shows how much you can withdraw while the
Closing balance is the sum total of transaction within the accounting period.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
tokiniofficial:

In a current account, the available balance shows how much you can withdraw while the
Closing balance is the sum total of transaction within the accounting period.

That is when you view your account online or on cash machine, but that is not the case with print out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Joe980: @Blink...what's cracking?
Nuts mehn!

How do u do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello people, I am new to this forum.. I would like to know if I have been refused. I applied for my study permit on the 23rd june 2014 via paper( I was advised by some people to do so) I wish I had done d online wayy but anyway. I was given a tracking no to track my application. I just checked the status now and it said my processed passport has been returned fron the accra center to the canadian visa center since 6th august .I did not get any messages saying I should pick up my docs or medicals or anytin..is this a refusal. Pls I would appriceate replies to shed some lite on dis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
lol...yeah of course...,any other desdichando is fake..drop any new 'posts' 4 that side grin grin grin grin
tokiniofficial: I wanted to be sure Iif your same person I used to relate with before Nairaland tsunami?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
duntano: Hello people, I am new to this forum.. I would like to know if I have been refused. I applied for my study permit on the 23rd june 2014 via paper( I was advised by some people to do so) I wish I had done d online wayy but anyway. I was given a tracking no to track my application. I just checked the status now and it said my processed passport has been returned fron the accra center to the canadian visa center since 6th august .I did not get any messages saying I should pick up my docs or medicals or anytin..is this a refusal. Pls I would appriceate replies to shed some lite on dis

Bro, I wish not 2 tell n negative word, just get ur package @ vfs n share it to d huz. #staypositive#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
ARGH PART 6 KE!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Congrats to all new trv holders... Glad we all made it to page 6. Miss bon, happy weekend in advance.. #smiles
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2014
duntano: Hello people, I am new to this forum.. I would like to know if I have been refused. I applied for my study permit on the 23rd june 2014 via paper( I was advised by some people to do so) I wish I had done d online wayy but anyway. I was given a tracking no to track my application. I just checked the status now and it said my processed passport has been returned fron the accra center to the canadian visa center since 6th august .I did not get any messages saying I should pick up my docs or medicals or anytin..is this a refusal. Pls I would appriceate replies to shed some lite on dis

It is most likely a refusal, you would have got a letter for medicals earlier if it is otherwise.
Go get your documents to know what really happened and the next line of action!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2014

Hello dear, i do not think providing ur SOA is compulsory since u're not the sponsor. In my case even though i was working i didn't provide my SOA cos of my balance and since i was not the main sponsor.
I only provided my employment letter, didn't even put a study leave letter but i'll soon get my TRV.
Well in all i would say every body's situation is different cos wat wrked for me may not wrk for u. Jst do ur very best and involve Baba God intensely, e dey do wonders oh. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charlesbussyyahoocom: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello successful people,I'm happy to join this successful family,av registered for long here but I don't use to comment or ask questions but I use to read good testimonies...pls there is something bothering me that I want to know,I av a friend in Canada,we started processing working visa last year,he said he handed over my processing to one lawyer...and I thank God is DONE now despite the ups and down, he message me in the past 10 days that my document has been approved that my document is going to be dispatch soon wc I received a message from him today that I should be keeping in-touch with the address I use to register that It has been dispatched.....now my question is,are they going to bring it to the address I filled or they will call me with their number that I should come and meet them somewhere ? Pls I need advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 12:38am On Aug 12, 2014
charlesbussyyahoocom: Hello successful people,I'm happy to join this successful family,av registered for long here but I don't use to comment or ask questions but I use to read good testimonies...pls there is something bothering me that I want to know,I av a friend in Canada,we started processing working visa last year,he said he handed over my processing to one lawyer...and I thank God is DONE now despite the ups and down, he message me in the past 10 days that my document has been approved that my document is going to be dispatch soon wc I received a message from him today that I should be keeping in-touch with the address I use to register that It has been dispatched.....now my question is,are they going to bring it to the address I filled or they will call me with their number that I should come and meet them somewhere ? Pls I need advice.

Sorry your question up here lack so many information to really understand and know how to advice you. If you are applying for any kind of visa, you ll also be getting information from the embassy or visa application center not just a friend in Canada alone. it is either there is fraud somewhere or you are not giving adequate information about your application here.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.