Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833248 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehhehhehe! As a man wey sabi.. grin
... This is beyond joke my brother... Unless I was rude to her... The God I serve will do his miracles... I repeat... Unless I was rude to anyone...

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehhehhehe! As a man wey sabi.. grin
mr canafrica
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nosdiddy: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... This is beyond joke my brother... Unless I was rude to her... The God I serve will do his miracles... I repeat... Unless I was rude to anyone...

Ignore her bro...May be Santa (period) they town so her body they hot.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... This is beyond joke my brother... Unless I was rude to her... The God I serve will do his miracles... I repeat... Unless I was rude to anyone...

Abeg, just leave am to her destiny. It's obvious she's trying to find someone to pour her frustrations on..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
... Amefrica... u don drink double double...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... Amefrica... u don drink double double...

LOL! Wetin be double double oo.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

LOL! Wetin be double double oo.. grin
... Do u drink coffee... If u do... go to Tim Hortons... ask for Small Double double...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... Do u drink coffee... If u do... go to Tim Hortons... ask for Small Double double...

I dey Tim Hortons yesterday shaa, I go go later and get a "double double" grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

I dey Tim Hortons yesterday shaa, I go go later and get a "double double" grin
... Don't be shy to ask questions ok.... try new things... if u don't like it... then u don't get it next time... Trust me a lot of things taste good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
@pyhz Bawo ni centennial college, just checking on u bro. Cheers

#teamcentennial#

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... Don't be shy to ask questions ok.... try new things... if u don't like it... then u don't get it next time... Trust me a lot of things taste good...

No wahala baba! You're the bomb..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zorrky, welcome to Canada. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
realone01: For heaven sake, why is dis ur business?
bros help me give that girl a free visa.. I smell jealousness here!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
syahboy: Lovelydamsel e do naw. You're showing us the same attitude Amefrica is talking about, no be every soup de sweet for mouth, you must learn to drop pride and ignore some things
pride comes before fall!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyhz: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
akosh005: @pyhz Bawo ni centennial college, just checking on u bro. Cheers

#teamcentennial#

Centennial dey fine ooo, first week n its all about assignments n group works!

weather still cool tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: .... Guys... trust me... I am not upset ... all I did was pray ... and read a verse of Psalm...

/////
@Siga, I beg u in God's name no vex. I cudnt help but come into this issue. This house honours, cherishes and respect you. Hmmn, I'm still shocked dat someone spoke to u like dat while u meant well...@Amefrica bro...How canny naa? You'r just too intelligent, keep it up bro and all the best....

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
@Siga, I beg u in God's name no vex. I cudnt help but come into this issue. This house honours, cherishes and respect you. Hmmn, I'm still shocked dat someone spoke to u like dat while u meant well...@Amefrica bro...How canny naa? You'r just too intelligent, keep it up bro and all the best....

Bro, Canny dey oo, e dey wait y'all.. smiley Thanks so much, bro. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello guys, thanks for your help. I would like to post an update regarding the statement on the Referral form that i received from Lambton. I emailed and received the clarification below:

Should your visa be refused, your refund would be processed according to the visa rejection section:

Lambton College will provide a refund of any prepaid tuition (less a $250.00 refund processing fee) if the student is denied a student visa under the condition that the student provides the Lambton College International Education Office, within the first ten (10) days of the student’s first semester, an authentic visa denial letter issued by the Canadian High Commission. Provided such visa denial letter is deemed to be genuine and accurate by the Lambton College International Education Office, the student will receive a refund of his/her prepaid tuition fees, less the $250.00 refund processing fee.

This statement is referring to the tuition payment. Should a student receive their visa, arrive in Canada and withdraw from the College, they would not be entitled to a refund.

Thank you all for your support.

God bless you guys loads and me too. Wish me luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 12:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: .... Guys... trust me... I am not upset ... all I did was pray ... and read a verse of Psalm...
Bros u hv attitude. Kip it up. There r lots of wonderful tins to focus on dan to allow silly tins distract u.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2014
@Amefrica. Stay on track. U beta go take d doudle double.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2014
ilrbell2005: Hello guys, thanks for your help. I would like to post an update regarding the statement on the Referral form that i received from Lambton. I emailed and received the clarification below:

Should your visa be refused, your refund would be processed according to the visa rejection section:

Lambton College will provide a refund of any prepaid tuition (less a $250.00 refund processing fee) if the student is denied a student visa under the condition that the student provides the Lambton College International Education Office, within the first ten (10) days of the student’s first semester, an authentic visa denial letter issued by the Canadian High Commission. Provided such visa denial letter is deemed to be genuine and accurate by the Lambton College International Education Office, the student will receive a refund of his/her prepaid tuition fees, less the $250.00 refund processing fee.

This statement is referring to the tuition payment. Should a student receive their visa, arrive in Canada and withdraw from the College, they would not be entitled to a refund.

Thank you all for your support.

God bless you guys loads and me too. Wish me luck.
Best Of Gods Favour on you sire. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2014
kanny1: @Amefrica. Stay on track. U beta go take d doudle double.

Right away! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... Don't be shy to ask questions ok.... try new things... if u don't like it... then u don't get it next time... Trust me a lot of things taste good...
oga mi,I've always perceived u as a mature,Godly(surely above 50%,lol) and selfless guy and u jes proved me right. Keep up the good work sire. Ignore the distractions. God Bless You and Yours. See ya in canny soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.