Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,586 members, 7,847,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833937 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2014
warrikid: oga mi,I've always perceived u as a mature,Godly(surely above 50%,lol) and selfless guy and u jes proved me right. Keep up the good work sire. Ignore the distractions. God Bless You and Yours. See ya in canny soon.
... Don't see me without Oga Fhemmmy gala ooo.... he really need those gala... See Amefrica almost gave him expired gala... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... Don't see me without Oga Fhemmmy gala ooo.... he really need those gala... See Amefrica almost gave him expired gala... grin

embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

grin grin grin grin
Chai! An old woman like you... You still sound like a toddler.. Grow up!

@Amefrica, abeg jes ignore her undecided she az also spent 19days of her entire life on nairaland cheesy and shes there insulting someone to stay off nairaland... #Wannabe oshi.. But that's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Vex wat??please mind your business and shut up

Really I wasn't going to comment on this post but I just had to now. 1st n foremost ur a young lady and u need to learn to control yourself. The man you just asked to shut up is waaaaaaay older than you and just because he is on the same forum as you doesn't give you the right to say such things.
2nd I have noticed you seem to think you must have an option on whatever the amerifca fellow. You don't have to comment if you don't ve sometin nice to say.
You need to learn how to behave like a lady and avoid name calling as such.
This is an open forum and as such we should all act like adults especially you.and amerifca.
Be calm . This is just a forum. You shouldn't take things so seriously.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

embarassed
... No worry... Mr Fhemmmy happy say u even remember him.... Did u fly through Toronto?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

I dey Tim Hortons yesterday shaa, I go go later and get a "double double" grin

You're doing undergraduate studies right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2014
.... Justwizzy...I sight u ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 12:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: .... Guys... trust me... I am not upset ... all I did was pray ... and read a verse of Psalm...

Hahahahahahaa. Ur truly old school. I trust it was psalm 25..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 05, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Slim Slim how far? smiley have you spoken to Ruky?did she tell you that she's no longer coming to canada.hope you are having fun don't over stress yourself o.small small sha do take care
Awwwww so cute!! Thanks a lot,, yea she told me and that's really sad but I know it's for the best,, her pings aren't delivering though @lovelydamsel
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa oo. Wetin dey do 9ja girls for here sef? Dem be forming stewpid attitude.. Ishe ile ti gbe wan de'ta (dem don carry der foo-lish mentality/attitude come here.)

I met this girl in the student union building, I was trying to chat her up. She just dey give cold shoulder, me sef just bone am. I met another one and I was asking for a particular hall, na so she talk say she nor get time. Na one pretty white girl later take me there, she nor even point the direction, she just talk say make I follow am. How sweet?!

[s]Make una continue, when una toto start to dey grow teeth and cobweb una go know..[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

While Canadians are busy being friendly to we Africans, our own kind dey misbehave. Smh!

Disclaimer: I'm not generalizing, just talking about the few I've seen. I know there 'should' be some good ones, just haven't met them yet.
Are u any good

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Klinkiddy:

@Amefrica, abeg jes ignore her undecided she az also spent 19days of her entire life on nairaland cheesy and shes there insulting someone to stay off nairaland... #Wannabe oshi.. But that's none of my business

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 05, 2014
duntano:

Really I wasn't going to comment on this post but I just had to now. 1st n foremost ur a young lady and u need to learn to control yourself. The man you just asked to shut up is waaaaaaay older than you and just because he is on the same forum as you doesn't give you the right to say such things.
2nd I have noticed you seem to think you must have an option on whatever the amerifca fellow. You don't have to comment if you don't ve sometin nice to say.
You need to learn how to behave like a lady and avoid name calling as such.
This is an open forum and as such we should all act like adults especially you.and amerifca.
Be calm . This is just a forum. You shouldn't take things so seriously.

No wahala, boss. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... No worry... Mr Fhemmmy happy say u even remember him.... Did u fly through Toronto?

Ko si wahala! Yea, i flew through Toronto - spent like 3hrs for the airport sef..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

You're doing undergraduate studies right?

Yessir! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Some peeps attitude stink to high heavens embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Vex wat??please mind your business and shut up

WOW!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Slimdel:
Are u any good

?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

Ko si wahala! Yea, i flew through Toronto - spent like 3hrs for the airport sef..
... Ha ba... And u didn't mail me ... I for come say hi now if I am less busy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... Ha ba... And u didn't mail me ... I for come say hi now if I am less busy...

Awww. Didn't even know na Toronto you dry sef. Ko ni sewu! We go meet one day. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

Yessir! smiley

Did you attach your personal account statement during your study permit app and sorry to ask.... what's the age on your kpali?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 05, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

Did you attach your personal account statement during your study permit app and sorry to ask.... what's the age on your kpali?

Nope, i didn't attach my SOA - i don't work. About my age, well a teenager sha. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

?
@Amefrica,, please don't take this the wrong way but not because u encountered one tiny little problem with a naija babe, you will say it's all naija babes and still hide under the umbrella of not generalizing, you are yet to meet so many girls with different training and background and you running off here to lay out any tiny bad encounter with a lady that also isn't speaking good of u, try to learn how to chew somethings, naija guys are no better here but do u see any of we girls coming here to talk badly of u guys, I see that as disrecpectful, we will always be ladies but distinctive features learn to chew somethings and see good in people. Cause sincerely YOU ARE NO BETTER, I'm no better too, no body is.
Thanks and have a good night

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Slimdel:
@Amefrica,, please don't take this the wrong way but not because u encountered one tiny little problem with a naija babe, you will say it's all naija babes and still hide under the umbrella of not generalizing, you are yet to meet so many girls with different training and background and you running off here to lay out any tiny bad encounter with a lady that also isn't speaking good of u, try to learn how to chew somethings, naija guys are no better here but do u see any of we girls coming here to talk badly of u guys, I see that as disrecpectful, we will always be ladies but distinctive features learn to chew somethings and see good in people. Cause sincerely YOU ARE NO BETTER, I'm no better too, no body is.
Thanks and have a good night

It's ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

Nope, i didn't attach my SOA - i don't work. About my age, well a teenager sha. wink

Okay. Lemme send you a pm. Need some tips from you more or less.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

Okay. Lemme send you a pm. Need some tips from you more or less.

Ok sir!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 05, 2014
kjbobo:
In addition to what Oga Siga said...finish with Distinction in MUN....and place your cert side by side with 3.0 in U of A for a position. ...and tell me who stands a better chance from a "natural" standpoint. .lol
Oga Kj and Siga I hail una oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Zorkky: Just arrived Canny, very long but exciting trip. Don't regret taking ethiopian airline. Just trying to settle while slim del is trying to make me some noodles#smiling#. Need to get some sleep,exhausted.
So u been dey nairaland as madam at the top abi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Amefrica:

Ok sir!

Check your mail now please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Slimdel:
Oga Kj and Siga I hail una oooo
... I hail u back... Hope classes don start for ur end... Enjoy it oo... have fun and don't be shy to go ask for help from the lecturer... If u have any issues with a course... there are many study groups that will be of help and u can ask the lecturer to help point u to anyone that has taken the course before and very good at it... trust me... Assignments are repeated ...even test and exams...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 05, 2014
LearnLife:

Hi I submitted on the 18th paper route, expecting medicals.
@jamsley and Learnlife, I advice you chill you will soon be called
Wish u luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... I hail u back... Hope classes don start for ur end... Enjoy it oo... have fun and don't be shy to go ask for help from the lecturer... If u have any issues with a course... there are many study groups that will be of help and u can ask the lecturer to help point u to anyone that has taken the course before and very good at it... trust me... Assignments are repeated ...even test and exams...
Thank you so much, got nominated for class rep and I'm taking dual programs. Put me in your prayers.
I trust your family is doing very good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.