Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (838077 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
sidnigga: been following from ending of part4 I've not seen it sha or prolly I didn't take note of it

read againg bro.

i know friends from NL who have even gained admission to brandon.

i applied, modskiller did, and like 4 others here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
modskiller: They may be cool, I have a friend in Saskatchewan, and One in British Colombia. Their fees are not pocket friendly for peeps who are not excessively financially buoyant. Even the friend in British Colombia always complain that the place ain't so lively. But I don't know much about Brandon though, but from all I've read Brandon seems to be okay and less costly even in terms of living cost.
Do u know maybe deir provincial govt hs strict law as regards immigration which cud make it hard for one to get study permit to go sch in dat province?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
modskiller: true say, University of Toronto Is a very good place and their program outlines are so lovely and superb, but I don't know about their requirements and fee schedule, but I think the fee is around $12000-$14000 CAD. Not so pocket friendly for some peeps.
The Fellow
sidnigga:
Been on dis thread sinc early dis yr, yet I haven't seen any UG applicant mistakenly typed BRANDON...
Seem to want flashy school and province that y I said he should consider
mrnilobrawn:
Why not apply to University of Toronto
Brandon uni is better than all d uni in naija, it been cheap nd not mentioned here dos'nt matter. Go for it if they hav ur program of interest.
Brandon is a small and cheap place to study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
sidnigga:
Do u know maybe deir provincial govt hs strict law as regards immigration which cud make it hard for one to get study permit to go sch in dat province?
I don't know, but I don't think so. You can ask the likes of Dr. Siga, Chief Chrigogo, High Priest Saxywale, Queen Ms Bon, and other Ogas in the house. Or better still ask about the Manitoba Province rules and regulations from fellow nairalanders here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
sidnigga:
Been on dis thread sinc early dis yr, yet I haven't seen any UG applicant mistakenly typed BRANDON...
well m one,though I don't know much abt the place,except their tuition is affordable
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
The Fellow

Brandon uni is better than all d uni in naija, it been cheap nd not mentioned here dos'nt matter. Go for it if they hav ur program of interest.
lolz, but come to think of it. The uni of ilorin ranks around #1100 or so, while Brandon University ranks #3000 or something. But owing to how things are quite straight forward and orderly in canada, I will go for their schools any day, any time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
The Fellow

Lolz.
Brandon is very lovely from what I've heard and seen so far. In fact Manitoba as a whole.

Anyway
Izokay.

@Mr Sidnigga where are you headed??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
modskiller: I don't know, but I don't think so. You can ask the likes of Dr. Siga, Chief Chrigogo, High Priest Saxywale, Queen Ms Bon, and other Ogas in the house. Or better still ask about the Manitoba Province rules and regulations from fellow nairalanders here.
Aiit! Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
modskiller: lolz, but come to think of it. The uni of ilorin ranks around #1100 or so, while Brandon University ranks #3000 or something. But owing to how things are quite straight forward and orderly in canada, I will go for their schools any day, any time.
U absolutely right... I think atleast 2unis in nija r above dem... Dats my fear. will dat not raise a red flag for d VO
Still gon consider it though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
sidnigga: been following from ending of part4 I've not seen it sha or prolly I didn't take note of it
prolly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
sidnigga: Never heard any1 talk about Brandon uni here. it's way to cheap and among d designated learning institutions... Please does any1 has anytin to say about d sch, be it constructive or destructive criticism...
brandon uni is a Nice school,I wan apply for UG Studies there sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
modskiller: prolly
Yeah! 'probably' ... No b acronym ooo, e dey for dico
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tee12345(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jaydenehis:
Ok,i will try and research.please if anyone has any school in mind,i will really appreciate it. Thanks alot

Check University of Windsor if the school offers a program you may like. A bit expensive but you are most likely to gain admission.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
sidnigga:
U absolutely right... I think atleast 2unis in nija r above dem... Dats my fear. will dat not raise a red flag for d VO
Still gon consider it though
nah it won't raise any red flag. Check the CIC site, and you'll see that it is an accredited institution in Manitoba canada. If you think of such in the case of brandon uni, what will you say regarding the colleges and poly techniques in canada considering the fact that people gain admission there easily and get their T.R.V??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol.... Some colleges r above dis brandon in world ranking.....
I'm positive.. I will take up d sch admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

I thought my phone was having screen problem...lol
that exactly wat it loooks like punk
U can't jus filin if I missed typed some words huh ding batsssss .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

English please
baale or wat u jus ? U suck !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

I thought my phone was having screen problem...lol
looks like u wanna of the new folksss Hn jus give ur self time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enroute2015:

Toh

Ann other new guy hmm ?? U will blend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Guy is dis English or ur native tongue?
Habeeb521: looks like u wanna of the new folksss Hn jus give ur self time

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sanmi55: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello guys, your kind advice needed here pls, i applied for TRV 31st July, biometrics 15th August, still no word from cic. School start date was 2nd September, I had to differ admission to January 2015 since no response. What do i do now? should I mail cic informing them of my differed admission and new start date, or I should wait for their response first. or ask for application update.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Habeeb521: looks like u wanna of the new folksss Hn jus give ur self time
Habeeb521: Ann other new guy hmm ?? U will blend
realone01: Guy is dis English or ur native tongue?

Am scared myself

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
sanmi55: Hello guys, your kind advice needed here pls, i applied for TRV 31st July, biometrics 15th August, still no word from cic. School start date was 2nd September, I had to differ admission to January 2015 since no response. What do i do now? should I mail cic informing them of my differed admission and new start date, or I should wait for their response first. or ask for application update.
Get bak to ur sch/adm officer/dept and let them know abt the delay. From their response, u'll knw your fate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Am scared myself
hmm we got some assholes in d house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sanmi55: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
kanny1: Get bak to ur sch/adm officer/dept and let them know abt the delay. From their response, u'll knw your fate.
I have already done that, the advised me to differ the admission which I did. the Question is do I inform CIC(embassy) of the differed admission or I should just inquire for update on my TRV application. or just wait?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Enroute2015: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Habeeb521: that exactly wat it loooks like punk
U can't jus filin if I missed typed some words huh ding batsssss .

HUH!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Habeeb521: hmm we got some assholes in d house
You need to stop piffling and recompose ur question ok!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
@Habeeb 521 Is it the same Habeeb from part 5??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
modskiller: @Habeeb 521 Is it the same Habeeb from part 5??
that me o boy I got prob with the old account it been a while
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
sanmi55:
I have already done that, the advised me to differ the admission which I did. the Question is do I inform CIC(embassy) of the differed admission or I should just inquire for update on my TRV application. or just wait?

Do both
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
@cufs ... what's the latest?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
modskiller: @Habeeb 521 Is it the same Habeeb from part 5??
. May be u could help out bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.