Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836815 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
twaintoy: Mehn!!!!!!!! I'm catching some fun here
Its a beautiful weekend

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
My ribs don crack die....up habeeb
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
twaintoy: Mehn!!!!!!!! I'm catching some fun here
FUN!!!!!!! HMMM when cic no show face for even fall applicants not to talk of winter applicants
any ways der jus offline
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Its a beautiful weekend
I'm telling you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

LOL

#habeeb# sorry to say this I think at this junction u should endeavor to read thru before posting ur comment, we all do make mistakes once in awhile its natural just try and delete any prediction on ur mobile phone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
degreat11:

#habeeb# sorry to say this I think at this junction u should endeavor to read thru before posting ur comment, we all do make mistakes once in awhile its natural just try and delete any prediction on ur mobile phone.

Sorry boss wrong quote
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Habeeb521:
Y WILL U SAY THEIR DEAD THEY R JUST OOFLINE I THINK . IF DER R WE R ALSO FINISH
Dude u're crazy funny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
famolino:
Amen to that...... Howz canny treating u?

Very fine, bro. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
emperoracro:
Hahahhahhhahhaha, habeeb521, u ar very funny. Modskiller meant land documents here in Nigeria now e.g (c of o, receipts, survey docs,building plans etc)

Madam Tnuola,i hail
Oga Amefrica, u just scarce, wetin PEI dey do our one n only Olubadan nw?
Madam Slimdel, i see u av very busy, wel don ma

i wish each n everyone of us the very best in all u do.

Boss mi! I just dey low-key nii..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Habeeb521:
FUN!!!!!!! HMMM when cic no show face for even fall applicants not to talk of winter applicants
any ways der jus offline
Guess they are.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
DebohBaron:
How long does it take for them to get back to you after u send ur application online?

I did not apply online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi guys...please I need samples of some documents( SOP, LOI, sponsor's affidavit, letter of sponsorship etc) in order to apply for my trv..thanks. Dz is my email address adegun.ayodele@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Have you been able to find out the reasons why your application was declined?
Holu26:

No one as per attached

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Inufele1: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
pchax:

I did not use any practice materials because they just want to know how good you are with English. So I just google "IELTS free online practice" and I did a two tests from what I saw online on the week of the tests. The reason why I did so was not to jack as such but just to get familiar with the format of the test questions. For IELTS all you need to know is:

❖There are 4 sections that carry the same weight- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
❖ The major test takes place on Saturdays but the speaking test comes earlier.
❖ You would be graded on a scale of 9 for each tests and your overall score is the average. Most schools require 6.0/9.0
❖ If you have been speaking English since primary school, you do not need to jack. This does not mean you do not need to prepare. Just practice a few free tests online.

Best of luck, bro!

if anyone is in need of study materials e.g IELTS, GRE etc just send a blank mail to[/size] "selfstudy@gmail.com" [size=12pt]you will get an instant autoreply

Please house I am a newbie on this thread and I do not have any idea on where to start from on my CanadIan ambition. This thread is very long without any precise place to start reading from.
However, I am bsc graduate in physics, I would love anyone to assist me in picking a short course or a master degree that I can do in Canada. I am planning to write my IELTS test next weekend though it was for Finland plan before I stumbled on this thread.
Please would really be glad House!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Inufele1:

if anyone is in need of study materials e.g IELTS, GRE etc just send a blank mail to[/size] "selfstudy@gmail.com" [size=12pt]you will get an instant autoreply

Please house I am a newbie on this thread and I do not have any idea on where to start from on my CanadIan ambition. This thread is very long without any precise place to start reading from.
However, I am bsc graduate in physics, I would love anyone to assist me in picking a short course or a master degree that I can do in Canada. I am planning to write my IELTS test next weekend though it was for Finland plan before I stumbled on this thread.
Please would really be glad House!
do u have a phone a smartphone, a computer or laptop . this thread i no for sure no one is gonna give u any fuckin ambition it left for u bruh to do ur research all by ur self start from somewhere on NET tops schools u wanna attend, consider tuition , ur course bruh u r a GRADUATE , u see their is wanna say like dis God helps people who help themselves
help ur self, find ur ambition ur self , then there is dis saying as well that says friends only helps friends who actually wanna help themselves lollz i no u havent heard that be for, it some fin i cooked from my brain
anyway u r welcome bruh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Habeeb521: i alraedy got admission in erote toefl my self and pass
u guys dont understand is it because i am in a horry and i ussually typ anyfin that comes on my hands loolz
anyways u punks r actually wat we need to enlighten this forum

Ogbeni ma da won lo n jo
...we are all here to get assistance towards the success of our visa application and not to learn English... The best graduating student in my class isn't fluent with d use of english but a guru when it comes to solving engineering problems. Make una free the home boy.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Habeeb521: do u have a phone a smartphone, a computer or laptop . this thread i no for sure no one is gonna give u any fuckin ambition it left for u bruh to do ur research all by ur self start from somewhere on NET tops schools u wanna attend, consider tuition , ur course bruh u r a GRADUATE , u see their is wanna say like dis God helps people who help themselves
help ur self, find ur ambition ur self , then there is dis saying as well that says friends only helps friends who actually wanna help themselves lollz i no u havent heard that be for, it some fin i cooked from my brain
anyway u r welcome bruh

Lol.. Habeeb o, you're advicing someone to do research .. Nice one.. I hope you practice what you preach as time goes on o.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Ogbeni ma da won lo n jo
...we are all here to get assistance towards the success of our visa application and not to learn English... The best graduating student in my class isn't fluent with d use of english but a guru when it comes to solving engineering problems. Make una free the home boy.
apart from that it jus some mistakes i made will typing with the system ... anyways i am also ashamed of it i also accept i made d gunshot and everywan is all heeeee!!!!!!!!!! seeeee gunn oooooooooo oti tabon AM REALLY SORRY GUYS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Habeeb521: do u have a phone a smartphone, a computer or laptop . this thread i no for sure no one is gonna give u any fuckin ambition it left for u bruh to do ur research all by ur self start from somewhere on NET tops schools u wanna attend, consider tuition , ur course bruh u r a GRADUATE , u see their is wanna say like dis God helps people who help themselves
anyway u r welcome bruh

This guy...u should go for international comedy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
tnuola:

Lol.. Habeeb o, you're advicing someone to do research .. Nice one.. I hope you practice what you preach as time goes on o.
I NEED TO KNOW UUU LADY U, ALWAYS WATCH OUT FOR MY WINGS BA DEM UUUU!!!!!! ANYWAYS LOLLZ,,,,,,,,,,,............ TINUOLA I PRESUME

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

This guy...u should go for international comedy
hmm comedy ke !!
may be when cic approve my TRV i can perform for my course mate over their
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Habeeb521:
hmm comedy ke !!
may be when cic approve my TRV i can perform for my course mate over their
[/color][color=#990000][/color]
Good idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinci500: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
OMG... I love this guy, he's just himself! ...Anyway people always remember we are all people from different backgrounds. You don't have to make him feel bad for who he is, I believe he has his [b][/b]strengths too!
Habeeb521:
I NEED TO KNOW UUU LADY U, ALWAYS WATCH OUT FOR MY WINGS BA DEM UUUU!!!!!! ANYWAYS LOLLZ,,,,,,,,,,,............ TINUOLA I PRESUME [/color]

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
vinci500: OMG... I love this guy, he's just himself! ...Anyway people always remember we are all people from different backgrounds. You don't have to make him feel bad for who he is, I believe he has his [b][/b]strengths too!
wais d meaning of those fin u put in bracket
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by matic12: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello house.

I just joined this trend today, and i feel elated to have seen how things are been operated here.

My brothers/sisters in the house, & my "co - winter applicants"; i got admitted into Usask for an Msc program in Elect Engineering (conditonal admission, in request of my degree certificate which is NOT been conferred since UI havent scheduled our convocation ceremony. But i was privileged to be considered for registration till the certificate is been issued ) & at present, my student visa application is under review in the Canadian embassy, Accra.

All in embryo, i urge my fellow Jan applicants, awaiting medicals/trv to remain calm & steadfast in prayers.

Though, i got a research & teaching assistantship offer from my supervisor (totalling $16000 p.a); and a funding letter stating the offer, was submitted alongside other necessary documents when i sent my package via the paper route on the 24th of July.

Till this present moment, my status still reads "being processed".

Lets keep hoping for better weeks ahead. God will definately grant US our heart desires. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
nairaland is naw some fin i fink i cant leave easly ...... may be it because i need it right naw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
sawyersam: @habeeb521, don't worry, from what u just said, I now believe you wrote toefl yourself.No wonder CIC has gone silent after you applied

Mind the way you joke with people. In as much as you think he needs improve on himself, this isn't the best way to joke about it.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=matic12]Hello house.

I just joined this trend today, and i feel elated to have seen how things are been operated here.

My brothers/sisters in the house, & my "co - winter applicants"; i got admitted into Usask for an Msc program in Elect Engineering (conditonal admission, in request of my degree certificate which is NOT been conferred since UI havent scheduled our convocation ceremony. But i was privileged to be considered for registration till the certificate is been issued ) & at present, my student visa application is under review in the Canadian embassy, Accra.

All in embryo, i urge my fellow Jan applicants, awaiting medicals/trv to remain calm & steadfast in prayers.

Though, i got a research & teaching assistantship offer from my supervisor (totalling $16000 p.a); and a funding letter stating the offer, was submitted alongside other necessary documents when i sent my package via the paper route on the 24th of July.

Lets keep hoping for better weeks ahead. God will definately grant US our heart desires. AMEN.[/quot halleluyah ! Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by trekstar(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
hello people, As some of us say , i have been a silent follower for some months now but i guess i can just share few words now smiley
first application 1st July
Delayed 28th July

2nd Application 31st July
Medical message 18th September (exactly 50 days)

Just letting folks know CIC isnt offline or dead wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
oghos2k: I think CIC is dead.. No word from them to anyone again..
omo boi,no try am kill dem oooO,make men no locate u wit snipers o.Looolz. U knw wetin u dey talk so?? On behalf of the awaitees I wanna warn u, #Becareful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
matic12: Hello house.

Lets keep hoping for better weeks ahead. God will definately grant US our heart desires. AMEN.

My broda u r welcome, pls kindly do well and help us send ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
an email requesting an update on ur App. U r long overdue for ur medical exam.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
trekstar: hello people, As some of us say , i have been a silent follower for some months now but i guess i can just share few words now smiley
first application 1st July
Delayed 28th July

2nd Application 31st July
Medical message 18th September (exactly 50 days)

Just letting folks know CIC isnt offline or dead wink

Congrats on ur medical call.
Thanks for the update, at least we wont go into the weekend without any good news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.