Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830879 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sanmi55: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Holu26:

UofL alberta.
Undergraduate
4yrs

Sup @Holu26, sorry for the delay. I believe you still have a chance. but first lets try and address the issues one after the other.
Reasons for the delay:
*-Your travel history (I see u have a UK visa, Did you by any way exceed your stay whilst in the UK? and where else have you travelled to?)
*-Length of proposed stay in canada (When filling d cic app form, Are you sure you stated the exact length and duration of your studies as stated in your acceptance letter?)
*-Purpose of visit (Obviously, your previous studies-HND contradicts your intending level of studies UG - SOP would hv dealt with that)
*-Your current employment situation (Haven stopped work since Dec 2013 pointed that you do not have any current employment, If your private business was registered or you can proof of its existence then it would hv passed)
*-Your personal asset and financial status (this issue arises when you didn't meet the one *above* - Current net worth, Job, Business Association, funds in your personal account, personal shares, guarantee of Job when u return, assets in your name,)

I believe an issue identified is an issue half solved. I stand to be corrected. *my humble opinion, house.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
beejaybrave: In the bid to re-fire for my permit after the initial delay I am submitting the following docs(going for the online route), strong men and women in da ause pls help vet!
***VO docs***
1. Study permit application form
2. Family information form
3. Study permit questionnaire
4. Digital passport photograph
5. Intl passport biodata page

***Finance docs***
(Sponsor na my papa)
1. Sponsor's letter
2 SOA of sponsor [21M]
3. Bank's reference letter
4. Docs to verify he's a pensioner
5. Property docs to depict current current engagement(real estate)
6. My own SOA [1.4M...opening ball 450k]

***School Docs***
1. Admission letter
2. Tuition invoice(payment undergoing processing)

***Explanation Docs***
1. SOP (1 page)
2. Work appointment letter
3. Leave letter
4. Introduction letter 4rm employer
5. Police character report
6. Birth cert
7. Academic credentials(institution statement of result, transcripts n O'level results)
8. NYSC cert
9. Siblings birth cert
10. Parents n marriage cert

Abeg o...wetin I no remember add o
God bless us all!!

Bro is your leave letter from your employer directed to the embassy "introducing u for study leave" or "it is directed to you for study leave"?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
beejaybrave: In the bid to re-fire for my permit after the initial delay I am submitting the following docs(going for the online route), strong men and women in da ause pls help vet!
***VO docs***

***Finance docs***
(Sponsor na my papa)
1. Sponsor's letter
2 SOA of sponsor [21M]

***School Docs***
1. Admission letter

***Explanation Docs***
1. SOP (1 page)
3. Leave letter
6. Birth cert
7. Academic credentials(institution statement of result, transcripts n O'level results)
8. NYSC cert
9. Siblings birth cert

God bless us all!!

You didn't add sponsors letter of affidavit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Bro is your leave letter from your employer directed to the embassy "introducing u for study leave" or "it is directed to you for study leave"?
Addressed to me! Or how is it supposed to be??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Not included as I type now!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
vanrichie4u:

I have a separate letter of intro...if dat's wah yur thinking.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
beejaybrave:
Addressed to me! Or how is it supposed to be??

I'm about submitting my app too, I have my 1. employment letter
2. letter from my employer addressed to d canadian embassy stating they permitted my study leave and my position is secured with them upon my return to Nigeria.

I guess I would include the leave letter addressed to me from my employer like u did, I thought it wasn't needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hi all
Please i'm abit confuse. I have made a deposit 4 my fees but wondering if I should pay d balance or leave d cash in my husband's domiciliary acct then print it out or should I just pay d fees? Please which option is better? Thank you so muchg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
vanrichie4u:

I'm about submitting my app too, I have my 1. employment letter
2. letter from my employer addressed to d canadian embassy stating they permitted my study leave and my position is secured with them upon my return to Nigeria.

I guess I would include the leave letter addressed to me from my employer like u did, I thought it wasn't needed.
Great and goodluck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
beejaybrave:
I have a separate letter of intro...if dat's wah yur thinking.

Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by osemobo85: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
hello Guys; just have two questions

1. please what's the minmum balance i am suppose to have on my account
2. what do i do about travel history? , having in mind i haven't been out of the country before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
tnx bro....will b expecting it
matic12: @ Omonjoe; i'll definitely send to your email, the SOP i used to win the heart of my supervisor at USask before midnight. Expecting you to put some touches into it.

Favor shall be yours in Christ peerless name.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
I didn't receive it.....pls can u resend it?
Optimall: .
I PM you sir..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
***VO docs***

***Finance docs***
(Sponsor na my papa)
1. Sponsor's letter
2 SOA of sponsor [21M]

***School Docs***
1. Admission letter

***Explanation Docs***
1. SOP (1 page)
3. Leave letter
6. Birth cert
8. NYSC cert
9. Siblings birth cert

God bless us all!!
Guys please I'll like to read from you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by play2rich: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
All Ogas in the house kudos to you all, pls I want you to guide on this, I have a Canadian friend who want to invite me to Canada, she's a white woman and a farmer and she own a farm, we.have been friend for about eight years now, recently we discuss about visiting Canada and she agreed to send invitation letter to me and my wife and she also agreed to provide accommodation and food for us during our stays with her
so pls I want you to help me with this questions
1. what documents do we need to provide for visa application along with invitation letter
2. shall we apply for family visa on single visa single we don't have kid yet
3.pls advise me if processing my own will be easier so that I will go there alone or we should go ahead with both of us
pls kindly help me with this
God bless you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
sanmi55:

Sup @Holu26, sorry for the delay. I believe you still have a chance. but first lets try and address the issues one after the other.
Reasons for the delay:
*-Your travel history (I see u have a UK visa, Did you by any way exceed your stay whilst in the UK? and where else have you travelled to?)
*-Length of proposed stay in canada (When filling d cic app form, Are you sure you stated the exact length and duration of your studies as stated in your acceptance letter?)
*-Purpose of visit (Obviously, your previous studies-HND contradicts your intending level of studies UG - SOP would hv dealt with that)
*-Your current employment situation (Haven stopped work since Dec 2013 pointed that you do not have any current employment, If your private business was registered or you can proof of its existence then it would hv passed)
*-Your personal asset and financial status (this issue arises when you didn't meet the one *above* - Current net worth, Job, Business Association, funds in your personal account, personal shares, guarantee of Job when u return, assets in your name,)

I believe an issue identified is an issue half solved. I stand to be corrected. *my humble opinion, house.

Thanks for your time and input.
I didn't exceed my stay in uk nether have I travelled to any other country b4 apart from uk.
I stated the exact duration of my study (4 years).
I didn't submit SOP.

Where should I start from now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
@matic12, thanks...I have received your mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
matic12: @ Omonjoe; i'll definitely send to your email, the SOP i used to win the heart of my supervisor at USask before midnight. Expecting you to put some touches into it.

Favor shall be yours in Christ peerless name.

@matic12...hw r u doin' sir?...pls,kindly send me d sample too...gbemiletemi@gmail.com. Godbless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Congrats to all those that got called up for medical and to those whose VISAs have been approved. I wish y'all good luck.

The cold wey dey here nor get part 2 - yesterday morning, I got a class and my phone said it was 30pm degrees outside. I looked out my window and saw some people wearing light clothing.

I copied-cat and we a my light shirt and trousers. My place to school is just 2 mins walk. Mehhnn, as I comot my doorstep ehn, na rushing I take run back inside.

Y'all should just come prepared for the cold and remember to bring me stock fish, I read they've banned ponmo, omoh e pain me.

I wish those who just applied the very best and to those expecting medicals, just chill it will come in due time.

#OneLove

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Amefrica: Congrats to all those that got called up for medical and to those whose VISAs have been approved. I wish y'all good luck.

The cold wey dey here nor get part 2 - yesterday morning, I got a class and my phone said it was 30pm degrees outside. I looked out my window and saw some people wearing light clothing.

I copied-cat and we a my light shirt and trousers. My place to school is just 2 mins walk. Mehhnn, as I comot my doorstep ehn, na rushing I take run back inside.

Y'all should just come prepared for the cold and remember to bring me stock fish, I read they've banned ponmo, omoh e pain me.

I wish those who just applied the very best and to those expecting medicals, just chill it will come in due time.

#OneLove

@amefrica...funny u...wre ve u been...? hope canny is treatin' u fine?...stay bless n make us proud...#onelove
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
matic12: @ Surgee;
@ Optimall;

I'v replied your PM'S.

@Surgee, how will i send you a copy? Your email wasn't disclosed. Am i just to reply to the received email, or i will be notified about how to communicate with you?

Am sorry; kind of not used to chatty communication means.
okay. kindly send it to remsolina@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
effectplus:

@amefrica...funny u...wre ve u been...? hope canny is treatin' u fine?...stay bless n make us proud...#onelove

Omoh guy! Me just dey Canny nii oo, school workload aint allowing me to be frequent here.. See ya man! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
vanrichie4u:

EXACTLY. HE SHOULD ADD IT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Habeeb521: . Amen oo cus I can't even wait to level this country cus spirit is already their am jus empty here in Nigeria and that is why I have been making several mistakes. Cus am not ONE In a whole
you don start again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okay. Chrigo, please I need your help with something. It's really urgent. Tell me when it's okay to send you a PM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kfkay: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok I'm new to dis forum. Wan do a post graduate program in any Canadian skool but havnt got a clue as to how 2 go bout dis. Pls does anybody have d patience to explain errtin to me?thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
kfkay: Ok I'm new to dis forum. Wan do a post graduate program in any Canadian skool but havnt got a clue as to how 2 go bout dis. Pls does anybody have d patience to explain errtin to me?thanks
Make out time and read from part 5, that should give u a head start.
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
My people,please is there anyone in the house applying/applied in George Brown College for Jan 2015? I re-submitted application for a deferred admission since August 5th,and am yet to get my offer letter; i have called and sent countless emails ,same response of application been processed. Anyone experiencing same?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by osemobo85: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2014

2. what do i do about travel history? , having in mind i haven't been out of the country before.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Omonjoe: I didn't receive it.....pls can u resend it?
sorry sir. but it was to matic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jaydenehis: Hi all
Please i'm abit confuse. I have made a deposit 4 my fees but wondering if I should pay d balance or leave d cash in my husband's domiciliary acct then print it out or should I just pay d fees? Please which option is better? Thank you so muchg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by osemobo85: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014

2. what do i do about travel history? , having in mind i haven't been out of the country before.,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.