Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836900 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tebbyosi: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abeg, make una helep me o...I got a mail from cic in my personal mail sayin make I check my cic account fr details...I don check cic account taya and I no see anytin.no update! Should I keep waiting?? Or has anyone here experienced somtin lik dat?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
yomiraheem:
/////
Bros, I submitted on the 20th of August(online too) and no alphabet from cic...so chill hun...me dey chill well....I think it takes like 6weeks on d average now, not sure though but it seems so. God'll favour us
Amen!!! yes He will surely favour us..... although i thought the online process takes only 21days....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello good people,

Plz how many month pay slip from my employer am I suppose to provide for my visa application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mcjimmy:

110% secure
Joe980: Your documents are safe and you can also use the online platform if your sponsor feels unsafe.

Tanks...my gud pple...u will walk n stumble NoT....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larrswag(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
okay Bro. send me so that i could see how it is, and also this SOP i don't really understand, is it written as a letter?,or is it one of those papers printed out from the canada international website when using the paper procedure? if possible send me also the sample so that i could see. Thanks for the reply
Mcjimmy:

He must sworn and affidavit of support for you with a court stamp or a lawyers signature on it.I will try and send you a copy of one.
Let me tell something , try and check all your filled form and your sop with your documents. Is there anything you have mentioned or stated that is not among the documents packaged to visa office? People don't know that what ever you mention in the form filled and written in your sop must have a proof. That is why you don't mention what you don't have on your visa application form.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
When did you submit and what's the stage of your application?
tebbyosi: Abeg, make una helep me o...I got a mail from cic in my personal mail sayin make I check my cic account fr details...I don check cic account taya and I no see anytin.no update! Should I keep waiting?? Or has anyone here experienced somtin lik dat?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Holu26: Hello good people,

Plz how many month pay slip from my employer am I suppose to provide for my visa application?

Three months with your bank statement too if the company pays into your account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
larrswag: okay Bro. send me so that i could see how it is, and also this SOP i don't really understand, is it written as a letter?,or is it one of those papers printed out from the canada international website when using the paper procedure? if possible send me also the sample so that i could see. Thanks for the reply

Check one of my current post you will a sample of affidavit of support and if you want an sop you can send me an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
opsynusy: @luvly3 hi
are you in selkirk or going to selkirk,i opted for selkirk too

Hello dear... I am not at Selkirk college... I am at Cambrian College sudbury.... Thinking of taking a course at Selkirk next fall doh....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
luvly3:

Hello dear... I am not at Selkirk college... I am at Cambrian College sudbury.... Thinking of taking a course at Selkirk next fall doh....
wait my people, ever since I started my research to this date, till this time I have never come across did L"seriki" college u guys always mention which province is that,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
sidnigga:

Wrong!!! That will be ultra vires the company if d company does dat. Unless they have such clause in deir MOA(memo of asso)... d coy can only sponsor any of deir staff or officials with deir SOA on official duty..it will not be ultra vires If dey use deir SOA 2 sponsor in form of scholarship sha oo

Oga, plz re-read my write-up very carefully in response to a misleading quote and understand the angle I'm coming from before quoting me wrongly...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by scabit: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ Holomes n other gurus in the house, re u telling me dat a letter of sponsorship must be incluided ( only for fixed deposit).despite it is stated on the Soa of the sponsor. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Habeeb521: wait my people, ever since I started my research to this date, till this time I have never come across did L"seriki" college u guys always mention which province is that,

British Columbia..... Don't think it's common but the tuition fee is very affordable....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larrswag(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
i've seen that, but i saw two letters,or maybe one of them is sponsorship letter and also is that the procedure that i would use when writing my own. moreover i've sent you a mail, i wish to see the SOP format. Thanks
Mcjimmy:

Check one of my current post you will a sample of affidavit of support and if you want an sop you can send me an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by hernice: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=justwise]Welcome to part 6 of Traveling to Canada thread, part 5 has reached 500 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your inquiries and contributions here.

Part 5 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5

Sorry for the inconveniences.

greetings every one, am new in nairaland. i'm sure i will be sounding backward. pls i wish to be informed Canadian Schools that are offering January admission (POSTGRADUATE) for science students
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Three months with your bank statement too if the company pays into your account

Thanks
What if D company pays cash and not into my account. Must I still show my SOA?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
luvly3:

British Columbia..... Don't think it's common but the tuition fee is very affordable....
hmm is it a DLI
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by edwinbiz(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello guys i got an admission offer from university of regina. please if i apply for a visa can i meet up the January session? i,ll appreciate an answer plssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Oga, plz re-read my write-up very carefully in response to a misleading quote and understand the angle I'm coming from before quoting me wrongly...

U r in support of d guy dat used an incorporated coy's acct as proof of financial standing.. I think it's wrong to do that... That's ultra vires d coy.. Unless d person is travelling on official duty or he's on leave and d coy wanted to sponsor d vacation trip.... Another way of using d coy's corporate acct as proof is by passing of special resolution at d coy's meeting which ¾ of d members hv to vote in favour of that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
tebbyosi: Abeg, make una helep me o...I got a mail from cic in my personal mail sayin make I check my cic account fr details...I don check cic account taya and I no see anytin.no update! Should I keep waiting?? Or has anyone here experienced somtin lik dat?
Gbam! got d same mail from donotreply..... checked mycic nothing dey, na den my heart kon dey skip o, rush enta cyber cafe to b sure maybe my phone dey lie..na same thing..i wan try put am comot from mind but...God no dey doze sha! Applied on 13th Aug (online) Biometrics 14..advice needed plzzz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2014
kruxit: Gbam! got d same mail from donotreply..... checked mycic nothing dey, na den my heart kon dey skip o, rush enta cyber cafe to b sure maybe my phone dey lie..na same thing..i wan try put am comot from mind but...God no dey doze sha! Applied on 13th Aug (online) Biometrics 14..advice needed plzzz
Hope u click on status nd messages in ur cic account, it will let u knw d stage of ur application nd show u if u av any message
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by slyk2(m): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2014
degreat11:

affidavit of support is not the issue here, the reason for the denial was insufficient fund, if there is any issue regarding that the VO would av ask for another docs to that effect. the main reason for the denial was using a registered limited liability company as his SOA.

Sir,
In a situation that ones sponsor owns a limited liability company, can it be used for sponsorship?
He signs an affidavit of support, presents his own personal SOA and backs it up with the company's full year audited account.
Will it fly?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 1:14am On Sep 26, 2014
lovesavvi: Hope u click on status nd messages in ur cic account, it will let u knw d stage of ur application nd show u if u av any message
yes boss, i did check d status though d application bar still reads OPEN. the last message was d one for Biometrics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2014
edwinbiz: Hello guys i got an admission offer from university of regina. please if i apply for a visa can i meet up the January session? i,ll appreciate an answer plssssss

Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by edwinbiz(m): 1:25am On Sep 26, 2014
how long does it take for an admission package to get to you from canada, Precisely regina.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:19am On Sep 26, 2014
slyk2:

Sir,
In a situation that ones sponsor owns a limited liability company, can it be used for sponsorship?
He signs an affidavit of support, presents his own personal SOA and backs it up with the company's full year audited account.
Will it fly?
Yeah!with He's personal SOA u r gud to go... Den all d coy's docs serve as source of d fund in his personal SOA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2014
sidnigga:
Yeah!with He's personal SOA u r gud to go... Den all d coy's docs serve as source of d fund in his personal SOA

Even with the company's SOA with a good balance, he's good to go...

I know over 5 people this year alone that have applied with company SOA (limited liability) presented by the CEO with good figures and still got their TRV...eating pizza and subway right now in Canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 2:38am On Sep 26, 2014
sidnigga:
U r in support of d guy dat used an incorporated coy's acct as proof of financial standing.. I think it's wrong to do that... That's ultra vires d coy.. Unless d person is travelling on official duty or he's on leave and d coy wanted to sponsor d vacation trip.... Another way of using d coy's corporate acct as proof is by passing of special resolution at d coy's meeting which ¾ of d members hv to vote in favour of that

oga. Plz if you can take time to read from part 1 of this thread till this current part 6, fine, you'll see that people have been applying for TRV with company accounts since time immemorial without all these things you're mentioning and still got their TRVs...so, get ur facts right before stating it here so as to avoid putting people into sleepless nights when faced with similar conditions.

The only reservation about using a company account is presenting an account with a low balance which might raise an eyebrow

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 2:41am On Sep 26, 2014
edwinbiz: how long does it take for an admission package to get to you from canada, Precisely regina.
a month or two but you can request for the PDF version before the hard copy arrives
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2014
edwinbiz: Hello guys i got an admission offer from university of regina. please if i apply for a visa can i meet up the January session? i,ll appreciate an answer plssssss
There's still enough time if you apply soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 3:42am On Sep 26, 2014
loyojavel: Hi, please how can I get USA student visa? Enlight me please.
To be enlightened, you need a torchlight to find your way to the right forum

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tebbyosi: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2014
kruxit: Gbam! got d same mail from donotreply..... checked mycic nothing dey, na den my heart kon dey skip o, rush enta cyber cafe to b sure maybe my phone dey lie..na same thing..i wan try put am comot from mind but...God no dey doze sha! Applied on 13th Aug (online) Biometrics 14..advice needed plzzz

Toh, So no b only me...I applied like 2 days before you @kruxit....so we dey same shoes. na medicals we dey hope for o....oya, make una give suggestions biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.