Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,196 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (837715 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=litorocka] agust 1st paper route[/
when and what was the last mail u got from them b4 this one?
what was the content?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by litorocka: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Liz2014: I will advise you put your mind at rest. You have to go to find out. All will be well.
Please when did you DO BIOMETRICS? My mum did hers on August 4th and we are still waiting
d same day i sumited my app thats august 1st..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by litorocka: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=warrikid][/quote] my visa is nt a student visa.. Is a confrence visa am representing my company... When i sumited my app augus 1st i paid d sme day snap and did bio sme day and was gven my trcking id with a copy of my pasport data page.. Dats all..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
litorocka: my visa is nt a student visa.. Is a confrence visa am representing my company... When i sumited my app augus 1st i paid d sme day snap and did bio sme day and was gven my trcking id with a copy of my pasport data page.. Dats all..
oh i see,better chill and be couragious n hopeful for the best.
i submitted my student visa app sameday as u n did my bio too. hope u werent the dude who stepped on my suede shoes dat day? grin grin cheesy looolz
well,you can only find out when you pick it up.wish you the best, grin cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
atbu1983: Thank you very much. is it possible to send someone to bring it for him?

Give ur tracking no, a letter and also I.d card of who to collect 4 u. I think dat all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

Ok ooo. I believe in kiss (keep it short and simple) though. Your SOP should be able to cover that you stated rather than giving the VO too many things to work with.
Noted... cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by litorocka: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
warrikid:
oh i see,better chill and be couragious n hopeful for the best.
i submitted my student visa app sameday as u n did my bio too. hope u werent the dude who stepped on my suede shoes dat day? grin grin cheesy looolz
well,you can only find out when you pick it up.wish you the best, grin cheers.
hahaha..lol.. D sme day i sumited my,was d same day dis comendia julius agu sumited is too.. Infact na d sme chair we sit down put..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

It shouldn't be since your documents such as WAEC carries the date. They know things like that could be lost due to fire etc.
NA only fire they burn document. Shey rat no dey chope am

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
litorocka: hahaha..lol.. D sme day i sumited my,was d same day dis comendia julius agu sumited is too.. Infact na d sme chair we sit down put..
;Dlooolz,oh kk. no be u. i must have left the building before u guys came in then. earlymorning things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
warrikid:
;Dlooolz,oh kk. no be u. i must have left the building before u guys came in then. earlymorning things.

Pls How long does it take to get things done at the VFS office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Habeeb521: NA only fire they burn document. Shey rat no dey chope am

Chai...dis Habeeb guy nah complete comedian Ooo grin cheesy grin....na tru u yan sha...
Pls....house, wots d assurance for safety of submitting d Original @Vfs...original copies of landed propertied,educational cert,n so on....'cos am kinda scared Ooo...make Vfs no con talk say..."em,we r sorry,bla..bla...bla"...
Wots ur take on dis house...
Anticipating for ur response...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by loyojavel(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi, please how can I get USA student visa? Enlight me please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls guys I need ur take on dz...my sponsor SoA shows he had 6millz till Aug before he used d money for a biz and he deposited the money back making the balance over 7mills. Na bizman e be nau...hope dz is not goin to raise any redflag?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
degreat11:

affidavit of support is not the issue here, the reason for the denial was insufficient fund, if there is any issue regarding that the VO would av ask for another docs to that effect. the main reason for the denial was using a registered limited liability company as his SOA.

Yea that also could be possible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Onyeoma3:

I don't agree with you @ d bolded bro....except you wanted to write 10million.

Despite the fact that the company is a seperate entity and has shareholders, if the affidavit/sponsorship letter is signed by @ least 2 of the shareholders and their names duly written on the CAC 2 and CAC 7 (with a regular signature)....its automatically assumed that the applicant can have access to the funds, though to be on the safest side, its good to have a very heavy cash flow and balance as well indicating that the company is a going concern.

In addition, if the applicant is the son of the CEO, he has a very big chance of scaling thru with the company SOA (similar cases have been reported here on NL).

And finally, if the applicant is one of the directors....okwu agwugonu (talk don finish naa)....

Anything outside these 3 cases or being an employee of the company...the chances of scaling thru might be very low...

Wrong!!! That will be ultra vires the company if d company does dat. Unless they have such clause in deir MOA(memo of asso)... d coy can only sponsor any of deir staff or officials with deir SOA on official duty..it will not be ultra vires If dey use deir SOA 2 sponsor in form of scholarship sha oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
I, Sponsor name son of ............, Resident..............., do hereby solemnly affirms and declare as under:

1.That XYZ is my brother and I am his sponsor.

2.That he intended to proceed to the Canada for the ......program at ............College.

3.That all the charges and expenses whatsoever incurred in studying the ..........program at .............College will be borne by me out of my assets, for which the ........... Bank Statement showing balance amount .............and valuation certificate regarding value of land and other assets is ..................,is attached herewith.

4.That also I shall to be responsible to pay all the charges of abroad i.e. boarding, lodging, transportation and tuition fees or any other relates expenses etc. if the visa is granted in this favor.

I, Sponsor name son of .................hereby solemnly and sincerely make this declaration that whatsoever has been stated above is true and correct to be the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed are misstated therein.

Date........."............. Sponsors Signature...........................
N.i.c No..................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
hello lovely people of Nairaland..... I submitted my application on 30th august(online route) and the applicatn was open on 2end September and since then i have't received any information from Embassy ooooo..... Please house when should i aspect call for medical....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Habeeb521: NA only fire they burn document. Shey rat no dey chope am
that one go dey under etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
cman4good: hello lovely people of Nairaland..... I submitted my application on 30th august(online route) and the applicatn was open on 2end September and since then i have't received any information from Embassy ooooo..... Please house when should i aspect call for medical....

ur blood hot pass warrikid oooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
tweeny24:

Pls How long does it take to get things done at the VFS office
except dat I had to step out to use d atm to get cash for payment of the charges,(tot I was gonna swipe my card on em,looolz),it shouldn't take more than an hour(early morning tingz o),cos peeps won't be much by then. Fewer people to attend to. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
degreat11:

LMAO, Oga my blood no hot oo,na jan be my resumption so I dey try chill. I hail u baba. Loolz : cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
warrikid: LMAO, Oga my blood no hot oo,na jan be y resumption so I dey try chill. I hail u baba. Loolz : cheers.

I wan try tell baba say people like warrikid dey calm on top the Mata. After all winter start no be next month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
degreat11:

I wan try tell baba say people like warrikid dey calm on top the Mata. After all winter start no be next month.
you were felt. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by IyaEjima(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Onyeoma3:

I don't agree with you @ d bolded bro....except you wanted to write 10million.

Despite the fact that the company is a seperate entity and has shareholders, if the affidavit/sponsorship letter is signed by @ least 2 of the shareholders and their names duly written on the CAC 2 and CAC 7 (with a regular signature)....its automatically assumed that the applicant can have access to the funds, though to be on the safest side, its good to have a very heavy cash flow and balance as well indicating that the company is a going concern.

In addition, if the applicant is the son of the CEO, he has a very big chance of scaling thru with the company SOA (similar cases have been reported here on NL).

And finally, if the applicant is one of the directors....okwu agwugonu (talk don finish naa)....

Anything outside these 3 cases or being an employee of the company...the chances of scaling thru might be very low...
God bless you loads for answering my Q
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
degreat11:
Boss i really need them to call me for medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls....house, wots d assurance for safety of submitting d Original documents@Vfs...original copies of landed propertied,educational cert,n so on....via paper route...
I need ur insight on dis...gud pple in d house, 'cos,my sponsor is kinda skeptical on d release of all d original documnts..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please who has a sample of letter of sponsorship pls send to mideade19@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
effectplus: Pls....house, wots d assurance for safety of submitting d Original documents@Vfs...original copies of landed propertied,educational cert,n so on....via paper route...
I need ur insight on dis...gud pple in d house, 'cos,my sponsor is kinda skeptical on d release of all d original documnts..

110% secure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
newbie2014: Please who has a sample of letter of sponsorship pls send to mideade19@yahoo.com

Check my post and add this
2. Sponsor's Address:
3. Nationality:
4. N.I.C # :
5. Phone #:
6. Mobile #:
7. Profession:
8. Business Address:
9. Sposer's Income per annum:

10. Sponsor's Evidnece of financial standing;
a) Bank Statement (Computerized)

Closing Balance:
Bank Name:
Account No.:
Address:

b) Valuation of land and other assets:

S. No. Land/House Measurement Approximately Cost
1 -- -- --
2 -- -- --
3 -- -- --
Total 00,000,000

11. The person to be sponsored is

Name: XYZ
Address: ABC
Relationship: Brother
Purpose of going to the Canada: For higher studies

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
degreat11:
boss,,,, what can one aspect to see when one's application is tracked....... I tracked my and I saw "YOUR PASSPORT STATUS' ...... What does this mean.... plz i need your urgent reply.... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
cman4good: hello lovely people of Nairaland..... I submitted my application on 30th august(online route) and the applicatn was open on 2end September and since then i have't received any information from Embassy ooooo..... Please house when should i aspect call for medical....

/////
Bros, I submitted on the 20th of August(online too) and no alphabet from cic...so chill hun...me dey chill well....I think it takes like 6weeks on d average now, not sure though but it seems so. God'll favour us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
effectplus: Pls....house, wots d assurance for safety of submitting d Original documents@Vfs...original copies of landed propertied,educational cert,n so on....via paper route...
Your documents are safe and you can also use the online platform if your sponsor feels unsafe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.