Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (838080 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
thanks bro
Bobbieydeey: %100 real ! Legit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
grin grin grin thanks for the tip
But e be lik say u no like me at all, do u knw who she is engaged to? Me no dey dia o!
No like you keh? Who I be?
You're a correct man nah, infact I like your courage for speaking up,#wispering is she engaged and to who? Trust me, I won't tell anyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
No like you keh? Who I be?
You're a correct man nah, infact I like your courage for speaking up,#wispering is she engaged and to who? Trust me, I won't tell anyone.
ABEG DONT IF NO WHAT MEAN IT IS A TRAVEL ROOM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica: Ok, for real tho. I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but since people are starting to think otherwise, lemme just drop some lines.

SlimDel used to be my very close and best friend, we liked each other too much ...I just don't know why she suddenly changed, whatever reasons it might be I don't care to know. I was stupid to tell her all my stories from A-Z, I confided in her, never knew she was gonna use it against me. I was denied US Student VISA like 4 times, so my parents wanted to give up but I convinced them not to, that they should believe in me. Since I don't work and as she said, I'm a young guy.

I took my game up and came to this thread, I started reading and asking questions. I told my parent what new country I've seen and how I was gonna apply. They refused sharply and was like I wanted to waste their money again, I begged and told them not to do anything for me again if this didn't happen. Well, they accepted and gave me money again, which I applied and got denied. It was like the end of life for me, too many suicidial thoughts running my mind. I didn't wanna give up on this dream.

I told my parents I got denied again, they felt bad. I was gonna do something to let them know, they haven't spent money on me in vain. I dare not ask for any VISA fee again. For some reasons, my parents weren't around when I wanted to reapply, and I was feeling a great feeling inside me that I was going to make it this time. I never bothered to tell them I was gonna apply again.

I consulted my family and friends, my so-called friends I made here too. With the help of my sister and 2 great friends here, I raised money and it was remaining like 9k, as per how close we were, I talked with SlimDel and she gave me the 9k, I was grateful and alas, I applied and I got called up for medicals, I noticed SlimDel started to change when I got called up but I didn't let it bother me.

I didn't tell my parents how my application was gonna be a success, my sister alone raised the medical fee and gave it to me, I went down to Lagos, got it done, I was told to for further eye test too which I called my sister again, she immediately forwarded the money to me. SlimDel changed completely after I got my TRV, which my parents haven't known too. I calmed her down, that I was gonna return her money but she kept standing on my neck.

I told one of my NL friends here what was happening and he offered to talk with her, the guy ain't in Nigeria. The guy called her and told me they've settled it, (they started dating after some time, none of my business) that I shouldn't worry anymore, Slim messaged me and said, no problem anymore and everybody moved on. Before I left Nigeria, she deleted me on BBM, her Whatsapp wasn't going, I sent her mail which she didn't reply.

My parents came back around, and I told them, how I have my VISA now, which I showed to them, they were dumbfounded and were wondering how I did it all by myself and how my sister helped and some of my friends on nairaland. They were happy and wanted to speak with SlimDel but I didn't have her number. I was like they shouldn't bother about all. They made a vow, that there's nothing they won't do for me. Since they now believe in my strengths.

I got to Canada here, and I wasn't feeling alright not talking with SlimDel, I messaged her roommate who is also a nairalander, she gave me Slim's no, I called her last week and apologized for what happened back in Nigeria, she was like no problem that it was gone. I still told her if we could continue with our friendship. She sent me her pin and I added her up.

On Tuesday, she pinged me and was like, she heard I have a galaxy S5 now and I should go run pay her money, I was dumfounded that we settled this, didn't we? I didn't disagree, I told her I was busy with school now and I don't have an account here in Canada yet, still using my GTB card, she started bitching, didn't let me rest, pinged me countless times in class, I told her, I would pay when I get less busy maybe this coming monday, she refused and was like she wanted it now now. I had no choice than to delete her, I told our mutual friend on bbm to tell her I'm gonna pay her on Monday. B4 I knew Jack, I was getting mentions on NL, I checked and see what she said.

I saw the screenshots she uploaded, and those guys are my personal people, me and one of them travelled on same flight all the way from Lagos to Toronto. I'm not surprised tho. Na them sabi.

For some people's information, like for real y'all didn't know what happened and you concluded how I got my S5 wasn't legit, someone even said an ordinary N500 gala was a lie. SMH! and the guy that said he wondered how I'm sustaining here, I paid my tuition and fees already, I was staying with a friend when I got here, but with God's grace, I have my own room now paying $450/month and God's willing I will get my own car soon. So haters can go to hell. All thanks to God and my parents.

This is all I got to say. "In this life do everything alone, so some people won't claim later they do shii".

SlimDel, your number ain't going through, I will call you after class and get your bank details. Thanks for embarassing yourself and to the backbiters, I appreciate y'all.

I'm glad I made great friends here tho. I'm off to class now. See y'all later!
I think it's more of a mutual thing than a scam,its a thing you guys can settle but seriously,the car ish was uncalled for,made you appear childish

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: [b].... Guys... Take this lesson from me... This is something that happened to me...Personal experience...

I met a guy I never knew from anywhere 2005 through another friend I never seen before but just emails ... Cant go too deep into that... Guy came in to Canada for his MBA... no sabi anyone for Canada but his Godmother in US who at the end stopped picking his calls immediately he told her he got visa to Canada and may need her to help.... I went to pick the guy up from airport... stayed with me and end up staying for 2yrs with me till he finished his MBA at U of T as the Best student from his set... His name still dey book for U of T ...

Now dude works with one of the top Investment companies in Canada, working as a Portfolio/Money Manager for one of Canadas Billionaire... Long story short... this guy has been a tremendous blessing to my family and even got my wife a JOB... and he was my best man at my wedding while I was his best man just few months ago...

Now Imagine if I had burn bridges... the guy that was helpless 2005 with no money is now the one helping me my wife with a job today...

And let me add... as loaded as this guy is today... If I call him even when he is in a meeting he will message me and will call me right back when he is free....

Just last week... He was in a meeting with Sani Dangote about some Agriculture deal... just to mention a few ... If anyone doubt me... I go take u to his office downtown Toronto... God is surely good..

Don't burn bridges... [/b]
awwwww the married part...was secretly crushing on you angry...lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:

Amefrica, weldone sir; not dat i dont believe u or i doubt Slimdel, I respect both of u so much(though i kind of suspected u guys were nt on gud terms n i remember dat wen i asked amefrica said slimdel is my gud frnd or somtin like dat), initially i didnt want to comment on dis,cos personally am embarrassed.

Amefrica dia is two areas i will fault u:
1) Wen slimdel posted abt u here, u sudnt av started calling her names n shaking ur heard (afta all a soft answer turneth away wrath)
2) While explainin ursef u were too raw

Pls retrieve ur words stop d bitches n stuffs en?

@ Slimdel, pls take heart,if he sends d money accept it n let go, God will definitely bless u.
Me too dey expect money frm u o, wen i get my trv, u go pay for my ticket o. Hahahahahahhahhahahaha

Oga Mantiger i was expecting somtin beta frm u, anyway live goes on.

Habeed521, weldone!

Infact where is Chrisviral now, dis is d kind of tins he liks

Some people will not let me rest, hehehe
I might enjoy all other drama and fights but not this, didn't see it coming!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: awwwww the married part...was secretly crushing on you angry...lol
OMG! grin...so am secretly crushing on a lady that's having a crush on my big brother. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: OMG! grin...so am secretly crushing on a lady that's having a crush on my big brother. shocked shocked shocked
... U people no go kill me... Me sef dey crush on all of una... lobatan... Crush jam crush... Overtake don overtake overtake... grin

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... U people no go kill me... Me sef dey crush on all of una... lobatan... Crush jam crush... Overtake don overtake overtake... grin
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
charzyh2:
please, shut it. Amefrica has been on US thread for more than a year and to be frank, he has been more than just amazing. @slimdel, i'm not saying you lied but you guys ought to have figured it out in the private.
@Amefrica, please do not be harsh. Just flash back to when she squeezed out the money for you.
*hugs*

I taya oo bro! Thank you jaree. To be honest, if I were to list my TOP 10 on this thread, Slim del would be the #1, I loved her too much. There's nothing we basically didn't share/discuss together.

It's alright sha, I still love her wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: I think it's more of a mutual thing than a scam,its a thing you guys can settle but seriously,the car ish was uncalled for,made you appear childish

Thanks sis! smiley all noted.

All the best in your app.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
When i hear all these monies.. I'm confused... are we talking in terms of $? cos 9k gotta be in $ to be a big issue and if everyone's gotta pay their debts no matter how small sha. SO amefrica, no joke here... as small as the money may seem, you gotta pay and stop making mockery of who you're owing.. Makes matter worse off and you dont even have that audacity to delete when she kept pestering you.. Youre the debtor and you should be really to take a lot of BS... And then, I think you should grow up as well and stop acting a kiddo... If you had been subtle and apologized for the delay, i'm sure it wont be a public discussion as it is now but you made a mess and now you gotta deal with it publicly.. So fix it son..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG
2. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online,PG
3. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
4. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG
5. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG
6. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG
7. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG
8. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG
9. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG
10. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG
11. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG
12. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma
13. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
oghos2k: When i hear all these monies.. I'm confused... are we talking in terms of $? cos 9k gotta be in $ to be a big issue and if everyone's gotta pay their debts no matter how small sha. SO amefrica, no joke here... as small as the money may seem, you gotta pay and stop making mockery of who you're owing.. Makes matter worse off and you dont even have that audacity to delete when she kept pestering you.. Youre the debtor and you should be really to take a lot of BS... And then, I think you should grow up as well and stop acting a kiddo... If you had been subtle and apologized for the delay, i'm sure it wont be a public discussion as it is now but you made a mess and now you gotta deal with it publicly.. So fix it son..

Faults accepted! smiley Thanks sir..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thread so tensed at the mo. make good news drop from CIC jare to lift the mood here

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't even know how to start on this issue, the two of you are like my people, no be today matter, I will understand other peeps fighting but you two, never saw it coming.

Here is what I have observed, Amefrica, try going back to read about ten pages backward from the point this fight started, from your comments, the smileys and your remarks, you displayed an "I don't care attitude" your my friend so I must tell you, at a point it was as if what Slim was saying were actually true and you were like "now that you have said it what will happen" which when viewed goes a long way to show that what she said about the BBM conversations and you calling her names is true...

To slimdel, Nwanyi oma, probably as a guy and a comedian that he is, He misunderstood you and lashed out with those hurtful words and you were like, why Amefrica, so you started reasoning the whole thing, im not against you trying to warn us but what I dont like is you taking conclusion way too early, from the screen shots, there is more to be asked, yes he might have asked for money from them, what if his reasons were genuine?
I just think be pasting those pics for all to see, you went a little to far, considering you were once friends...

Amefrica, you are younger, Infact my advice, better compose a two page apology letter with enough flattery for Slim (I can help you with that), A debtor is always at fault, never use harsh words on people that have helped you, passes a lot of negative messages about you, Abeg make una patch up, im honestly not happy with the way you responded to her atall, I must tell you the truth.

In another news, How canny naa, My application still dey pending oo, no decision yet, I fit go write jamb, enter Uni, graduate and my app go still dey pending... lol but why u buy S5?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
CIC is a big joke now.. Theyre just keeping so quiet.. i guess they like rush hour things so people can miss their resumption dates... Jokers
MrArams: Thread so tensed at the mo. make good news drop from CIC jare to lift the mood here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
U
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG
2. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online,PG
3. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
4. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG
5. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG
6. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG
7. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG
8. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG
9. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG
10. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG
11. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG
12. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma
13. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

September 29, centennial college, paper route, diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisviral: I don't even know how to start on this issue, the two of you are like my people, no be today matter, I will understand other peeps fighting but you two, never saw it coming.

Here is what I have observed, Amefrica, try going back to read about ten pages backward from the point this fight started, from your comments, the smileys and your remarks, you displayed an "I don't care attitude" your my friend so I must tell you, at a point it was as if what Slim was saying were actually true and you were like "now that you have said it what will happen" which when viewed goes a long way to show that what she said about the BBM conversations and you calling her names is true...

To slimdel, Nwanyi oma, probably as a guy and a comedian that he is, He misunderstood you and lashed out with those hurtful words and you were like, why Amefrica, so you started reasoning the whole thing, im not against you trying to warn us but what I dont like is you taking conclusion way too early, from the screen shots, there is more to be asked, yes he might have asked for money from them, what if his reasons were genuine?
I just think be pasting those pics for all to see, you went a little to far, considering you were once friends...

Amefrica, you are younger, Infact my advice, better compose a two page apology letter with enough flattery for Slim (I can help you with that), A debtor is always at fault, never use harsh words on people that have helped you, passes a lot of negative messages about you, Abeg make una patch up, im honestly not happy with the way you responded to her atall, I must tell you the truth.

In another news, How canny naa, My application still dey pending oo, no decision yet, I fit go write jamb, enter Uni, graduate and my app go still dey pending... lol but why u buy S5?

Lol ...Chris Viral my nigga, Canny dey oo with cold. For real, I think you should go embassy go para for them oo, if to say na paper route, na so dem for hold your passport till now? Omoh, na wa oo. Abeg just pay them a visit and try to talk with a consular, you have the right to know what's up with your app.

Anyways, don't just stay like that waiting for them, explore some other options and spread your tentacles.

Reason that I was putting up those smileys wasn't to mock her, but was shocked and astounded with what she was saying.

It's well shaa! wink All the best buddy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
...^^^^ Can you indicate which ones are fall resumption ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrArams: Thread so tensed at the mo. make good news drop from CIC jare to lift the mood here
Job well done bruv...could see the progression in your data.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ...^^^^ Can you indicate which ones are fall resumption ..

Sir, all are for winter resumption
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: Job well done bruv...could see the progression in your data.

grin Just the start...very sure the number would double by next week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
lillaowow: So it means that the expired Gala seized by customs is a big format?.. Lmao!!!...oga Femmy, easy with the gala oo before them borrow money buy gala for you.

Come to think of it, how can someone "format" everyone just to buy S5 (and probably sneakers and galaxy Gear).

Choi!!!.... Thunder fire poverty!!!

OMO ibadan kini show..

(Indeed, every finish line is the beginning of a new RACE)
hmm lol let old things pass away. kai, people can uproot the seem to be forgotten deeds. but Almighty God has knowledge of all things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charzyh2: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

I taya oo bro! Thank you jaree. To be honest, if I were to list my TOP 10 on this thread, Slim del would be the #1, I loved her too much. There's nothing we basically didn't share/discuss together.

bro, that's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=ManTiger] When did you do you biometric and what are you waiting for now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ...^^^^ Can you indicate which ones are fall resumption ..
am for fall oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: .... So in ur mind u believe I am lying... thats fair enough cos u have no idea...Those that know me know I dont say what is not...

That moniker was born 1988 .... Thats all I am gonna say about it...
That's way too long... This goes to show how old and mature some of the forum-mates are.
#iRespectSir#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Amefrica no com start dat one here o! U love her ko u love her ni.

U love her n wen she threatened to take ur matter publicly (which am sure she did) y didnt u plead wt her?

I suggest u listen to chrisviral n write dat letter, but no forget say u neva escape my cane o, afterall u ar my junior bro!

Chrisviral u sure die! I knw say u go show face weneva i call u,dat shows dat u ar not a bastard. Amefrica caused all dis, u sudnt av let dis matter go public,if only he has pleaded dis wudnt av gone dis far.
Chrisviral wen u dey go Canadian embassey, i wan accompany u go, dont dose pple know who dey ar dealing with!!?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy, Is my younger bro, his initial apps was delayed.
How abt yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: am for fall oh

Abeg which fall, if 2014. Try work towards getting a new start date from your school before being instructed to do so by CIC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
lillaowow: So it means that the expired Gala seized by customs is a big format?.. Lmao!!!...oga Femmy, easy with the gala oo before them borrow money buy gala for you.

Come to think of it, how can someone "format" everyone just to buy S5 (and probably sneakers and galaxy Gear).

Choi!!!.... Thunder fire poverty!!!

OMO ibadan kini show..

(Indeed, every finish line is the beginning of a new RACE)

I sure will let this slide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.