Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827839 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Goke7: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please how do i get true certified copies of my waec certificates, university transcripts and certificates, a school is asking for this or the original copies, pls help me out, cos i can't release my originals thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jijola: Happy Weekend all. Congrats Uceebee, twoc, Scguy, akinyes, and others that chop their TRVs/Medics. Wishing expectants a season of good news.Favour all the way!

Thnks.... More medicals/TRV dis new week

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Goke7: Please how do i get true certified copies of my waec certificates, university transcripts and certificates, a school is asking for this or the original copies, pls help me out, cos i can't release my originals thanks

My guy just send them coloured photocopies or scan and print in colour. Lobatan!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
chrisviral:

shocked angry

sad sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DFodio(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Goke7: Please how do i get true certified copies of my waec certificates, university transcripts and certificates, a school is asking for this or the original copies, pls help me out, cos i can't release my originals thanks
Take it a Notary Public. Go there with your original and a photocopy. Once they cite the Original, they will place their notary seal on the photocopy and certify it a true copy. You can find a Notary public at the court or if you know someone that is a Lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DFodio(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
chichi89: I've not flown lufthansa before though I'm about to but BA and KLM allowed me carry a backpack (wasn't a really big one tho) even with my carry-on hand luggage.
Thanks, I intend carrying a backpack. Will be travelling tomorrow. When are you heading out.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Goke7: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
DFodio: Take it a Notary Public. Go there with your original and a photocopy. Once they cite the Original, they will place their notary seal on the photocopy and certify it a true copy. You can find a Notary public at the court or if you know someone that is a Lawyer.

thanks but i hope this is appropriate cos i've been hearing about going to the ministry of foreign affairs or min of education to get them certified, thanks all the same am truly grateful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mohammedbashir:

Hi, I guess the embassy assumes u've submitted the best documents that u possibly can when they receive your application and calling to add mor cld raise sm questions. Moreover, what u think u shld include MIGHT not be very necessary all you need is God's ascention to your request. You never know maybe your call for meds is jst on the way.. Cheers.

True,thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
DFodio: Thanks, I intend carrying a backpack. Will be travelling tomorrow. When are you heading out.
I wish you a very pleasant and safe trip. Let's know when you arrive grin I'm leaving 27th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Goke7:

thanks but i hope this is appropriate cos i've been hearing about going to the ministry of foreign affairs or min of education to get them certified, thanks all the same am truly grateful
it's very appropriate to use a notary public. Even the issuing school can provide a CTC for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Zorkky:

I got for 218k, there was this lady that helped me out,someone recommended her, she cld help you scout for cheap flights if you're interested
pls o. I'm interested.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolyem(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
DFodio: Take it a Notary Public. Go there with your original and a photocopy. Once they cite the Original, they will place their notary seal on the photocopy and certify it a true copy. You can find a Notary public at the court or if you know someone that is a Lawyer.

@slimdel,Amefrica and the house entirely,
I will like to know what to select for study type section of the CIC form IMM1294.
I.E the aspect asking question university degree, masters,phd, certificate, diploma, other programs? What will an applicant going for college PGd choose here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Amefrica: Hello pals! Help me point out wetin dem fit trash for here oo, make I nor bust cry for POE grin

Garri
Egusi
Ground pepper (Ata gigun)
Ponmo
Stock (Oproko) fish
Gala (13pieces) - Oga fhemmmy cheesy
Goldenmourn
Milo
Peak Milk
Detergent
Indomie (1carton)
Maggi cubes
Curry and thyme
Cologne.
Dried agbo Jedi and Iba (Herbs) grin
Paracetamol, Ciprotab, Ampiclox.

Thank you!! kiss

Nigerians and "load"
your medication will not fly without prescription(so nobody brings in hard drugs concealed in regular meds)
maggi and other seasoning,gala and your ponmo(people still eat that?)

a carton of indomie? Smh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
shidoshi:

Nigerians and "load"
your medication will not fly without prescription(so nobody brings in hard drugs concealed in regular meds)

a carton of indomie? Smh

Points noted! smiley
I'm going with what I have ...no problem if you'd feed me tho, I might consider dropping them.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Points noted! smiley
I'm going with what I have ...no problem if you'd feed me tho, I might consider dropping them.
LOL calm response. So when are you leaving na?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Madam loyalist @slimdel how you dey?
Ehen where is @gavinmensah sef?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jijola: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
@Dchris,send it to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca. I would've recommended the case-specific link, but it's currently under maintenance.Include your details in the mail, such as date of birth and numbers that identify your application. They will get it but they won't reply, just an auto response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
chichi89: LOL calm response. So when are you leaving na?

Hi babe! kiss
I'm leaving 1st of September.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DFodio(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
chichi89: I wish you a very pleasant and safe trip. Let's know when you arrive grin I'm leaving 27th
No wahala.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jijola: @Dchris,send it to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca. I would've recommended the case-specific link, but it's currently under maintenance.Include your details in the mail, such as date of birth and numbers that identify your application. They will get it but they won't reply, just an auto response.

Pls share the case-specic link. the maintenance can be completed anytime.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Romanfigure: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please house, @ dfido, amefrica, kenncany nd oda gurus, am new in here. I need info on ao to go abt canadian skul stuf for undagraduate. Do dey use to giv schlarshp. Please kindly be of help wit ur litle explanatn. I want info so dt i nt get deform. Thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Yessss!!! At last... cheesy
Congrats to you!
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Patdeka(f): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
SavedbyYaweh: God is good, he has done me well, oh my soul rise up and praise the Lord.
Make una follow me praise the Lord oh.
Applied June 23rd
Call for Medicals July 23rd
Medicals July 31st
Medicals passed August 9th
Passport request August 11th
Collected TRV August 13th
Thanks to all those who helped me in one way or the other esp temidel n Amefrica
may God bless u all

Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
shidoshi:

Nigerians and "load"

a carton of indomie? Smh

Those listed medications are allowed. If I get a carton of "hungry man" indomie mhen I be feeling like Bill Gates. Noodles here sucks! Ponmo na we ajepako boys meat, can kill for it mhen, especially when the ponmo don suck stew wella con package am untop my rice.. chei. I miss those feelings! No Iya Basira in Canada there's one in Toronto tho sad

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks @ Slimdel, tokiniofficial, Mrs M, Patdeka
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
No mind am jare
PlayPays:

Those listed medications are allowed. If I get a carton of "hungry man" indomie mhen I be feeling like Bill Gates. Noodles here sucks! Ponmo na we ajepako boys meat, can kill for it mhen, especially when the ponmo don suck stew wella con package am untop my rice.. chei. I miss those feelings! No Iya Basira in Canada there's one in Toronto tho sad

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by temidel(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
SavedbyYaweh: God is good, he has done me well, oh my soul rise up and praise the Lord.
Make una follow me praise the Lord oh.
Applied June 23rd
Call for Medicals July 23rd
Medicals July 31st
Medicals passed August 9th
Passport request August 11th
Collected TRV August 13th
Thanks to all those who helped me in one way or the other esp temidel n Amefrica
may God bless u all

@SavedbyYaweh congrats!!!, My carleton colleague.....have u booked ur flight ticket, if yes what date r u leaving n what airline did u book...u may send ur number to my email so we can talk better.
Cheers! !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jijola: @Dchris,send it to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca. I would've recommended the case-specific link, but it's currently under maintenance.Include your details in the mail, such as date of birth and numbers that identify your application. They will get it but they won't reply, just an auto response.

Thanks a bunch...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Romanfigure: Please house, @ dfido, amefrica, kenncany nd oda gurus, am new in here. I need info on ao to go abt canadian skul stuf for undagraduate. Do dey use to giv schlarshp. Please kindly be of help wit ur litle explanatn. I want info so dt i nt get deform. Thx

What secondary school did you attend or are you a graduate of a tetiary instituition?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
temidel:

@SavedbyYaweh congrats!!!, My carleton colleague.....have u booked ur flight ticket, if yes what date r u leaving n what airline did u book...u may send ur number to my email so we can talk better.
Cheers! !
I have done that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Diploma

tolyem:

@slimdel,Amefrica and the house entirely,
I will like to know what to select for study type section of the CIC form IMM1294.
I.E the aspect asking question university degree, masters,phd, certificate, diploma, other programs? What will an applicant going for college PGd choose here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by OtunbaJega: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
tianadiva: Please i need answers

No one is obliged to provide you with an answer.

Who is your custodian?, what's your relationship with the person?

You might wanna arrange homestay with the University.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.