Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825382 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LearnLife: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
ok thanks, i have coy registration details and also affidavit of support and other stock related documents, i included property docs also.
kennycanny:

pls do not forget to include your dad's business registration documents.
Financially you are okay , but make sure you look into other things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
SavedbyYaweh: Thanks @ Slimdel, tokiniofficial, Mrs M, Patdeka
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvly3: Reporting life from Toronto Canada.... glory be to God I arrived yesterday......

I recommend Egypt air business class to those who have not got tickets cos it's 100% beta Dan flying economy in European Airlines.... On the 11hrs 30 mins flight from Toronto the biz class seats reclines and can b transformed into a flat bed, so much comfort u ll forget u are in an airplane, got d ticket for 253k on wakanow (one way) , which is far cheaper Dan most economy on other flights.... Meals were ok, entertainment was OK as well...

Didn't even feel tired after d flight one bit cos of the comfort..... Got to Toronto 7:55am.... Immediately I got to where I stay, I took a shower and started cruising around town with a friend...

Was really skeptical abt taking Egypt air cos of d price but didn't regret it at all.... Only down side is dat dy don't serve alcohol onboard cos it's an Islamic Country ds wasn't a big deal for me though.... But u can have all d alcohol u want in d star Alliance lounge which is accessible to biz n first class passengers...

Welcome to canny land
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
I need explanations from those who have suggested that an applicant can add her dad's landed documents when he isn't the sponsor. I don't understand, someone is missing the point.
What are you trying to prove to you VO?
That you have a dad who has such property but can't sponsor your education?
If he is the sponsor that's only when you can include such documents to improve his financial status.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
skylar2020: Chrigo; please can I add my dad's land documents to the list of my documents for visa application. he is not my sponsor though. but can I add his land documents.
Yes please add it, it serves as home tie

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
PlayPays: I need explanations from those who have suggested that an applicant can add her dad's landed documents when he isn't the sponsor. I don't understand, someone is missing the point.
If he is the sponsor that's only when you can include such documents to improve his financial status.
It serves as home tie cause it's an asset, I wouldn't leave my dad's property to rot,, would u?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ogbenih: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls, can some1 advise on a very good and the cheapest university in canada for post graduate study?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chatters:
Really? That's good. yaaay! Which school?
BTW, my flight is transiting through Germany to Toronto. I hope its the same one as yours.

I'm going to Manitoba. Lagos - Frankfurt -Montreal-Winnipeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
tokiniofficial:

I'm going to Manitoba. Lagos - Frankfurt -Montreal-Winnipeg
Must be the same flight from Lagos - Frankfurt. Mine is Lagos - Frankfurt - Toronto - St. John's.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ElCapt: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Slimdel:
How do u mean I came with malaria drugs typhoid drugs ciprotab, flagil, paracetamol, yoyo bitters, dolo beta B, any other question?

Hey.

How about your guitar?

Were you able to sling it along with you?

Evening.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
ElCapt:

Hey.

How about your guitar?

Were you able to sling it along with you?

Evening.
Yep yep some crews said I should play for them grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Slimdel:
It serves as home tie cause it's an asset, I wouldn't leave my dad's property to rot,, would u?

You think that's how VOs think? Nobody knows how they think but one thing I'm sure is if her parent and siblings addresses shows nigeria that's enough home tie. What's the worth of the land that it can't be forgotten? Don't people pay million to hustle travelling, you think VOs don't know? if the land worth million of dollars which can't be left then why can't him be the sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Welcome to everyone who has made so far into Canada. The land of diverse people and culture.

Canada will challenge the laziest foreign student to become hardworking but trust me; it pays off at the end, as long as you remain focus and remember this opportunity did not come cheap.

I wish all the Canadian hopeful success with their travel permits

stay blessed peeps. Naija forever

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
PlayPays:

You think that's how VOs think? Nobody knows how they think but one thing I'm sure is if her parent and siblings addresses shows nigeria that's enough home tie. What's the worth of the land that it can't be forgotten? Don't people pay million to hustle travelling, you think VOs don't know? if the land worth million of dollars which can't be left then why can't him be the sponsor.

So you are saying the vo can think he or she will leave the land to rot but won't also think he or she wouldn't leave it to rot, like seriously cry, so the vo will only think negative and not positive,, besides will the land document come out of the screen and bite off the vo's eyes, some people forge land document just to prove they have assets person come get the kind land and you are saying the vo will think what again? Please remind me grin

That you have assets maybe one or two doesn't mean you must have tons and tons and tons of millions in your account, do u know when the dad purchased that land? And do u know how situation is for him now? Let's not discourage people who have something to show because they don't have upto 10mil in their account. Do u know 3m can sponsor someone in canny here to do a year post graduate studies but he or she can't show the 3m so he will look for a sponsor with a flashy account,so will you now tell the person not to add his assets because he didn't submit his 3m statement of account, that just don't make any sense at least to me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ElCapt: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Slimdel:
Yep yep some crews said I should play for them grin

Cool

smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Slimdel:

So you are saying the vo can think he or she will leave the land to rot but won't also think he or she wouldn't leave it to rot, like seriously cry, so the vo will only think negative and not positive,, besides will the land document come out of the screen and bite off the vo's eyes, some people forge land document just to prove they have assets person come get the kind land and you are saying the vo will think what again? Please remind me grin

They only major reason for landed documents is to improve financial capability not home tie. The owner of the land is not her sponsor. every country has number of immigrant they can allow in a year it's the job of a VO to look for reasons why someone should be denied. With your use of words meaning they look more for the "negatives" in an app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
PlayPays:

They only major reason for landed documents is to improve financial capability not home tie. The owner of the land is not her sponsor. every country has number of immigrant they can allow in a year it's the job of a VO to look for reasons why someone should be denied. With your use of words meaning they look more for the "negatives" in an app.
hi, land/property is a MAJOR home tie.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
PlayPays:

I disagree with everything you say dear and me I'm terrible at arguments especially when it involves typing, I've made my point and that's it.
Which kind rough play be that, number of immigrant, you must be good at giving people high blood pressure ni

Whoever that has legit land document with a good amount should please add it to their application, and you must be among the people that vo will accept, prayer changes things everything land or no land.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinnygod: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Slimdel:

So you are saying the vo can think he or she will leave the land to rot but won't also think he or she wouldn't leave it to rot, like seriously cry, so the vo will only think negative and not positive,, besides will the land document come out of the screen and bite off the vo's eyes,[s] some people forge land document just to prove they have assets [/s]person come get the kind land and you are saying the vo will think what again? Please remind me grin

That you have assets maybe one or two doesn't mean you must have tons and tons and tons of millions in your account, do u know when the dad purchased that land? And do u know how situation is for him now? Let's not discourage people who have something to show because they don't have upto 10mil in their account. Do u know 3m can sponsor someone in canny here to do a year post graduate studies but he or she can't show the 3m so he will look for a sponsor with a flashy account,so will you now tell the person not to add his assets because he didn't submit his 3m statement of account, that just don't make any sense at least to me
slimdel mind ya words here...tread with caution to maintain ya figure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
vinnygod: slimdel mind ya words here...tread with caution to maintain ya figure
I'm sorry what figure? I'm giving examples, please explain your point
And as of that cancelled words people do it, I wonder why you are canceling it. My dear people do terrible things and when being caught receive ban, does it look like I'm supporting it?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
SavedbyYaweh:
Pls @luvly3 where were ur stop overs? Any transit visa required? Thanks

Hi, it's one stop at Egypt for 4 hrs.... No transit visa required.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Slimdel:

I disagree with everything you say dear and me I'm terrible at arguments especially when it involves typing, I've made my point and that's it.
Which kind rough play be that, number of immigrant, you must be good at giving people high blood pressure ni

Whoever that has legit land document with a good amount should please add it to their application, and you must be among the people that vo will accept, prayer changes things everything land or no land.

I'm not here to argue, Only here to advice peeps with the little pieces I know. Canada doesn't do interview unless if required which means with every document you submit you're passing a message to your VO.
It was on here someone chop trv with just N1.5m soa but if anybody ask us we will all say it's too small. Every applicant case is different before a VO just as we all men have different fate. We all have different understanding if you think landed documents of someone who isn't your sponsor is okay in a app then good idea but I think otherwise doesn't mean mine it's bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
PlayPays:

I'm not here to argue, Only here to advice peeps with the little pieces I know. Canada doesn't do interview unless if required which means with every document you submit you're passing a message to your VO.
It was on here someone chop trv with just N1.5m soa but if anybody ask us we will all say it's too small. Every applicant case is different before a VO just as we all men have different fate.
If everyone application is different why would u advice him not to add his dad's land document, leave him to attach it there, it won't catch fire inside his application

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
I always like being here as a spectator... Its like watching a season movie...
I so much like mature argument with explanations cos it broaden minds and aid reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinnygod: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Slimdel:
I'm sorry what figure? I'm giving examples, please explain your point
And as of that cancelled words people do it, I wonder why you are canceling it. My dear people do terrible things and when being caught receive ban, does it look like I'm supporting it?

U have high esteem for some peeps here...using such words may indirectly impact negatively on some of them and they might begin to think in such direction.....words can influence

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
vinnygod:
U have high esteem for some peeps here...using such words may indirectly impact negatively on some of them and they might begin to think in such direction.....words can influence
Lol thanks for the compliment dear kiss, I was trying to explain my point but you are correct people can read abstract meaning to things, well I don't encourage such
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
ElCapt:

Cool

smiley
Yep grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Quite a long time I've been here tho, but I can see so many testimonies. More and more good news I pray.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Touchelli, where you at?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinnygod: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Landed properties can serve both purposes that's as a home tie as well as a prove of financial support but when to tender it depends on d nature of application; if ya daddy ain't ya sponsor for crying out loud why would u submit it to me it makes ya application more complex except when u inherited it from ya daddy with ya name on d docx that's only when it will serve as a home tie definitely not as a prove of finance coz u ain't ya sponsor thou can serve as pof if u re acting as a co-sponsor.... Alwyz make ya application flexible it doesn't matter how many documents u submit but what msg does such doux pass to VO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please I need somebody or anybody in the house to enlighten me on some things. First, I did and application but was declined owing to some factors. Also the school requested for a transcript which I sent, but I want to use my NECO result which I obtained from another school that is different from my school. So my worry is that I hope I won't mess things up if I tender the NECO result? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
PlayPays: I need explanations from those who have suggested that an applicant can add her dad's landed documents when he isn't the sponsor. I don't understand, someone is missing the point.

It serves as home-ties, boss mi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.