Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828598 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
SavedbyYaweh, Scguy.. congratulations.. lyfejenning.. sorry about your delay. Don't rush in applying back, take your time and find out the loopholes. God will perfect his plans for us all Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Anyone heading to Seneca college this Sept 2014? Or Flying Emirates On 24th of this August
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rawlizo(m): 12:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Chatters:
I'm looking for accommodation too. I will pm u.

Replied u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Finestlex: SavedbyYaweh, Scguy.. congratulations.. lyfejenning.. sorry about your delay. Don't rush in applying back, take your time and find out the loopholes. God will perfect his plans for us all Amen
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 2:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Jijola: @Dchris,send it to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca. I would've recommended the case-specific link, but it's currently under maintenance.Include your details in the mail, such as date of birth and numbers that identify your application. They will get it but they won't reply, just an auto response.
Sir, is their really a penalty for those sending additional docs cos it was boldly written that it will not be considered cos i really wish to send a doc as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Romanfigure: 3:23am On Aug 17, 2014
codebreaker:

What secondary school did you attend or are you a graduate of a tetiary instituition?
i attended a public sec school. Thx br
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Been following this thread religiously. Quite entertaining and informative.

Any one going on the 23rd of this month?
BA?

Toronto loading?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolyem(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2014
Thankz brotherly

ilrbell2005: Diploma

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyhz: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Anybody goin to Toronto on the 27th, Ethiopian airline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mPop(f): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2014
pyhz: Anybody goin to Toronto on the 27th, Ethiopian airline?

u are leaving me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2014
PlayPays:

Those listed medications are allowed. If I get a carton of "hungry man" indomie mhen I be feeling like Bill Gates. Noodles here sucks! Ponmo na we ajepako boys meat, can kill for it mhen, especially when the ponmo don suck stew wella con package am untop my rice.. chei. I miss those feelings! No Iya Basira in Canada there's one in Toronto tho sad

You dey mind am? grin
You sabi how e dey go jaree..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2014
rawlizo:

Replied u

Thanks. I've replied back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2014
Anybody leaving on the 28th August, Lufthansa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2014
kanny1: pls o. I'm interested.

Please am also interested...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Chatters: Anybody leaving on the 28th August, Lufthansa?
awww I'm leaving 27th lufthansa *siiiiiigh*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2014
pyhz: Anybody goin to Toronto on the 27th, Ethiopian airline?
I am but lufthansa sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2014
So no travel companion for me. This pot of beans life embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Reporting life from Toronto Canada.... glory be to God I arrived yesterday......

I recommend Egypt air business class to those who have not got tickets cos it's 100% beta Dan flying economy in European Airlines.... On the 11hrs 30 mins flight from Toronto the biz class seats reclines and can b transformed into a flat bed, so much comfort u ll forget u are in an airplane, got d ticket for 253k on wakanow (one way) , which is far cheaper Dan most economy on other flights.... Meals were ok, entertainment was OK as well...

Didn't even feel tired after d flight one bit cos of the comfort..... Got to Toronto 7:55am.... Immediately I got to where I stay, I took a shower and started cruising around town with a friend...

Was really skeptical abt taking Egypt air cos of d price but didn't regret it at all.... Only down side is dat dy don't serve alcohol onboard cos it's an Islamic Country ds wasn't a big deal for me though.... But u can have all d alcohol u want in d star Alliance lounge which is accessible to biz n first class passengers...

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yes oh grin

Chatters: Anybody leaving on the 28th August, Lufthansa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Welcome to Maple land dearie grin

luvly3: Reporting life from Toronto Canada.... glory be to God I arrived yesterday......

I recommend Egypt air business class to those who have not got tickets cos it's 100% beta Dan flying economy in European Airlines.... On the 11hrs 30 mins flight from Toronto the biz class seats reclines and can b transformed into a flat bed, so much comfort u ll forget u are in an airplane, got d ticket for 253k on wakanow (one way) , which is far cheaper Dan most economy on other flights.... Meals were ok, entertainment was OK as well...

Didn't even feel tired after d flight one bit cos of the comfort..... Got to Toronto 7:55am.... Immediately I got to where I stay, I took a shower and started cruising around town with a friend...

Was really skeptical abt taking Egypt air cos of d price but didn't regret it at all.... Only down side is dat dy don't serve alcohol onboard cos it's an Islamic Country ds wasn't a big deal for me though.... But u can have all d alcohol u want in d star Alliance lounge which is accessible to biz n first class passengers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvly3: Reporting life from Toronto Canada.... glory be to God I arrived yesterday......

thats good. We thank God for safe trip. my college is in Toronto too. but I will apply for my visa next month. which of the uni or college are you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
skylar2020:

thats good. We thank God for safe trip. my college is in Toronto too. but I will apply for my visa next month. which of the uni or college are you?

Hi... My college is In sudbury ontario ( cambrian college) just chilling in Toronto abit b4 heading to school in sudbury.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
tokiniofficial: Welcome to Maple land dearie grin

Thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dz is really good... Lots of concrete info here... Would be leavn 4 Toronto 31st Aug (Lufthansa) for Masters @ University of Toronto.. Pls any1 willing to offer an ensuite room for accommodation?.. Budget is about 520CAD... D closer to UofT (St. George campus), the better... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvly3:

Hi... My college is In sudbury ontario ( cambrian college) just chilling in Toronto abit b4 heading to school in sudbury.

ooh ok. cool. pgd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
chichi89: awww I'm leaving 27th lufthansa *siiiiiigh*

Chaiiiii...deir ticket money na die ooooo...tryin to book for 30th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2014

Pls @luvly3 where were ur stop overs? Any transit visa required? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
My custodian is my uncle(paternal)he reside in ontario hes already a canadian citizen over there,hes d one i used as my custodian bt the embassy say the need sum clse to my sch which UofM nd has gvn me just few days to do that
OtunbaJega:

No one is obliged to provide you with an answer.

Who is your custodian?, what's your relationship with the person?

You might wanna arrange homestay with the University.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvly3:

Welcome to the promise-land! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Try to tell your uncle about it, he should be able to do something .
tianadiva: My custodian is my uncle(paternal)he reside in ontario hes already a canadian citizen over there,hes d one i used as my custodian bt the embassy say the need sum clse to my sch which UofM nd has gvn me just few days to do that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chrigo; please can I add my dad's land documents to the list of my documents for visa application. he is not my sponsor though. but can I add his land documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.