Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827338 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

Can your dad properties serve as home tie?
That is a massive home tie

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2014
modskiller: the month of the exam will tell it all, it'll indicate that the exam is internal and the name of the school will appear.
Yes you can send your Neco result to them, one can attend two schools so long as you can show credits from those schools
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2014
modskiller: okay here it is, I applied for admission but was denied because they wanted a minimum of C5, but I had C6, though so many peeps asked me to apply to another school, but it's the one I can easily afford for now since I'll be the one paying. So when I applied and was denied due to the result, I asked if I can forward my neco exam details, and they said yes. But I'm kinda worried cos I sent my secondary school transcript, and it indicated the name of the secondary school I attended, but the neco exam has the name of another school where I did the exam not as an external, but I registered as an internal student. Cos I think it will indicate attending 2 secondary schools.

There is nothing like internal or external on the result, its only d dates that the exam was taken. And since the result will be carrying different dates it shouldn't b a problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

are you your father's next of kin? if not, then don't bother with the docs (as home tie).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2014
modskiller: okay here it is, I applied for admission but was denied because they wanted a minimum of C5, but I had C6, though so many peeps asked me to apply to another school, but it's the one I can easily afford for now since I'll be the one paying. So when I applied and was denied due to the result, I asked if I can forward my neco exam details, and they said yes. But I'm kinda worried cos I sent my secondary school transcript, and it indicated the name of the secondary school I attended, but the neco exam has the name of another school where I did the exam not as an external, but I registered as an internal student. Cos I think it will indicate attending 2 secondary schools.

Okay.. I get. Err.. Wot I think is dz -- U can simply send ur Neco result/scratch card to d sch and explain u registerd at another sch to take d exam.. Dnt think it wud cause a fuss.. Just my 2cents though.. Not sure bout hw UG admissn works..

Pls ogas in d house, kindly help out..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Yes you can send your Neco result to them, one can attend two schools so long as you can show credits from those schools

Bless you and BTW where you at?
abi you don dey canny ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2014
ValerieXO: are you your father's next of kin? if not, then don't bother with the docs (as home tie).
So in other words the dad should present his will as well to prove to vo that the land is willed to him wink, I must admit it sounds funny to me

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Yes please add it, it serves as home tie

Thanks slimdel smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

I submitted my dad's land docs - he's not the one sponsoring me ...I got my TRV, I don't know if the docs counted as home-tie or financial capability. I guess home-tie tho' smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by superbme: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Greetings room
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2014
bighead1:

Bless you and BTW where you at?
abi you don dey canny ni?
Bless you too, your moniker is very funny, yes I'm in canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

There is nothing like internal or external on the result, its only d dates that the exam was taken. And since the result will be carrying different dates it shouldn't b a problem.
let them know that you did it in another school and explain why. You'll probably only have to send the result and a letter from the place you did the NECO >>>modskiller
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2014
skylar2020:

Thanks slimdel smiley
You welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by superbme: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Kennycanny hI
Amefrica:

I submitted my dad's land docs - he's not the one sponsoring me ...I got my TRV, I don't know if the docs counted as home-tie or financial capability. I guess home-tie tho' smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2014
ValerieXO: let them know that you did it in another school and explain why. You'll probably only have to send the result and a letter from the school where you sat for the exam
Lol make Kenny catch u this post is for modskiller
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica:

are you the only child? And are you going for undergraduate or graduate studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2014
vinnygod: Landed properties can serve both purposes that's as a home tie as well as a prove of financial support but when to tender it depends on d nature of application; if ya daddy ain't ya sponsor for crying out loud why would u submit it to me it makes ya application more complex except when u inherited it from ya daddy with ya name on d docx that's only when it will serve as a home tie definitely not as a prove of finance coz u ain't ya sponsor thou can serve as pof if u re acting as a co-sponsor.... Alwyz make ya application flexible it doesn't matter how many documents u submit but what msg does such doux pass to VO

my sponsor is a co sponsor. he's taking care of tuition fees while I'd tak care of my living expenses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2014
gavinmensah:

Am fine, well is not easy combining work , packing and shopping . Well God is faithful, he is always with me. I can do all things thru christ who strengthens me.

Not an easy task grin
Sha prepare my own join, I go con collect am for your domot when I reach.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2014
ValerieXO: are you the only child? And are you going for undergraduate or graduate studies

I'm not the only child - but I'm the first son and also the next of kin (didn't submit no will tho). Going for UnderG.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2014
skylar2020:

my sponsor is a co sponsor. he's taking care of tuition fees while I'd tak care of my living expenses

Cool, den just say u hav a single sponsor and state ur assests as d applicant's proof of financial support.. But I think a statement of purpose explain all this wud b much better.. Always imagine ure a VO and candidly assess ur application frm a VO's perspective..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:

For real!!!
chaiii, school don dull me ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2014
ValerieXO: let them know that you did it in another school and explain why. You'll probably only have to send the result and a letter from the place you did the NECO >>>modskiller

Thanks man.,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 12:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm not the only child - but I'm the first son and also the next of kin (didn't submit no will tho). Going for UnderG.
but.you submitted proof that you're the next of kin? If you didn't then that only served as an added financial support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

Thank you sir & God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:

Taaaahh, Abegiii.,

abi you don fall in love with my moniker..... confess! wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

BTW i envy you sha.,
and where is the other girl who injured her nose back then when you were involved in a crash, sorry i had to use that instance...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2014
modskiller:

For real!!!
chaiii, school don dull me ooo
Yes don't worry you will get it, it's well but you can look for other schools that is within you budget
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 12:41am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Yes don't worry you will get it, it's well but you can look for other schools that is within you budget

Thanks Jare...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica:

Yall should stop comparing apps, we've said it several times on here, Taiye's head is different from Kenny's.
I never wrote any SOP, my Uncle as my Sponsor never did any affidavit. My doc were just the basics. but I will never use myself as example that someone can also do same because we don't have the same fate.
I've explained my point which I know is right you guys against it also think you're right. No one is wrong here.
We all tryna help!
Every document submitted must be yours or your sponsor's. No be cic talk am na me. Why would you choose to involve a third party in your app? Why complicating things?
In this situation, what exactly would the dad's landed doc prove? Home tie? Are there doc to support she's the next of kin?
If she didn't include it what harm will it have on her app?
Absolutely None!
Lobatan!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 18, 2014
ValerieXO: but.you submitted proof that you're the next of kin? If you didn't then that only served as an added financial support.

Well, my dad put it in the letter of consent that I'm the next of kin. No proof per say. Does it still count as financial capability?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Smh are we still dragging this thing, when one stress something for a long time it losses it's meaning. I believe people read different meaning to things, so let's filter what we need and leave the rest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica:

Well, my dad put it in the letter of consent that I'm the next of kin. No proof per say. Does it still count as financial capability?
it'll count as financial capability either way because his name is on your birth certificate so technically he is responsible for you. (I'm assuming youre still dependent on your parents). the letter of consent makes it a valid home tie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel: Smh are we still dragging this thing, when one stress something for a long time it losses it's meaning. I believe people read different meaning to things, so let's filter what we need and leave the rest.
BTW i envy you sha.,
and where is the other girl who injured her nose back then when you were involved in a crash, sorry i had to use that instance...

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.