Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825735 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
tnuola:

For lambton's admission? Have you been referred to maple yet? They usually refer all their students to maple for admission, contact the school via their email first.
I have written them on mail and they said they would refer me to a local representative.i truly do not want to use maple.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Waledarep:

I was told at U.B.A today that it takes just 24hours.
it depends thou .....cos union bank was 2days tru domiciliary acct and I got d swift copy after 2days....and I sent it to the school and got response from the school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
tnuola:

They don't ask to pay tuition before admission, just the application fee of 8k naira.. But on your admission letter youl be asked to pay 1st sem fees and given a deadline to do so, tho u can always ask dem to move d date forward if u have good reasons.
Thanks darl.. Godbless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
vicarsenal:

Try PC, delete the old one and download a new one, I don't know why its dat stubborn to open on a phone. I filled my Humber form on my phone and it was successful.
thanks. I will try it .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
bbwollex:

Do you have PDF application downloaded on your system? if no download PDF and re-download the form once again
alright.. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
siegfried99:

I'm still hoping for admission, I'm only trying to prepare myself ahead..

Moreover I doubt they'll ask for payment b4 admission .
ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Na all of us go get TRV in Jesus name oooo but I want to ask if it's possible to get marry to a lovely lady from this tread after landing in Canada... Abi na all the pretty ladies from this tread don marry ni......I beg I dey single ooo for any pretty omilato wey dey look for a good looking , intelligent guy. My mama no won make I marry white so she dey glue to my neck ... In other words as we dey do admission and TRV processing make we dey process hooking up as well....... Abeg no think say I no ambition oooo, I just dey try make parallel lines meet...

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adeneo: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Waledarep:

I was told at U.B.A today that it takes just 24hours.

With or without A U.B.A account? How is their charges like?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Joe980:
a woman wink
Sorry Sis wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
duntano:

Really has she been called for medicals. And @optimall am a woman wink
Hahaha alright. Yea I got a story to tel. Just got a mail from CIC that my trv app has been approved. Did medical oct 21.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcjimmy:
Na all of us go get TRV in Jesus name oooo but I want to ask if it's possible to get marry to a lovely lady from this tread after landing in Canada... Abi na all the pretty ladies from this tread don marry ni......I beg I dey single ooo for any pretty omilato wey dey look for a good looking , intelligent guy. My mama no won make I marry white so she dey glue to my neck ... In other words as we dey do admission and TRV processing make we dey process hooking up as well....... Abeg no think say I no ambition oooo, I just dey try make parallel lines meet...

lol ...na yu be habbeb521 vice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Optimall:
Hahaha alright. Yea I got a story to tel. Just got a mail from CIC that my trv app has been approved. Did medical oct 21.

Oh ok. I dint see your update saying you got called that's all. Congrats. I thot you did paper route. Congrats once again. Emi a sope* we will celebrate*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
duntano:

Oh ok. I dint see your update saying you got called that's all. Congrats. I thot you did paper route. Congrats once again. Emi a sope* we will celebrate*
I did paper route. It was quite early,a week and a day after medics. Thanks jaree grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
moshood1993:

Really !! That means the leader of the house should approve it now that habeeb and I have pass the bill... You sef dey pretend as if the matter no concern you and I know say e concern you pass me sef.... Oga join the house make we pass d bill.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Optimall:
I did paper route. It was quite early,a week and a day after medics. Thanks jaree grin

So duntano u fit speak Yoruba... I though u are from south south or south East...that's good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by soji0509: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
sidnigga:

This link didn't open on my fone ooo#sad... Ain't it a mobile version?
Google cud be an alternative tho'

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=869&t=6
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by soji0509: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Siga:
....Must read http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/politics/skilled-immigrants-to-be-offered-express-entry-to-canada-in-2015-1.2617961

@ UNCLE Siga: I will NEVER stop loving you ! Just watching your contributions by the side line. No intention to even
apply for TRV application yet but I must say a BIG THANK YOU SIR, for the excellent job you are doing here. More power to your elbow.
Cheers always (amen)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
moshood1993:

oh boy wetin you talk , I DON'T HAVE VICE!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
soji0509:

@ UNCLE Siga: I will NEVER stop loving you ! Just watching your contributions by the side line. No intention to even
apply for TRV application yet but I must say a BIG THANK YOU SIR, for the excellent job you are doing here. More power to your elbow.
Cheers always (amen)
... Thanks a lot my Oga.... God bless us all...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Really !! That means the leader of the house should approve it now that habeeb and I have pass the bill... You sef dey pretend as if the matter no concern you and I know say e concern you pass me sef.... Oga join the house make we pass d bill.
lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Optimall:
oh big congrats dear,bn away for a while o. Hope its not too late to go online route? Cos d time seems really short 4 winter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcjimmy:
from the look of things, you must be a worry boy!!! Trying to kill 1 giant bird and I one little one with one stone !!!! Well I suppose u no what you are doing!!!! Cus you no, am wondering which is one matters most,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Optimall:
Sorry Sis wink
@optimal wen did you apply ..just wana calculate the paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Habeeb521:
from the look of things, you must be a worry boy!!! Trying to kill 1 giant bird and I one little one with one stone !!!! Well I suppose u no what you are doing!!!! Cus you no, am wondering which is one matters most,
hmmmm habbeeb..... grin
Habeeb521:
hmmmm habbeeb.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
duntano:

Madam @Duntano,bn a wyle o. Gud 2 see ya,howz d fam n wsup wiv ur app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Josh121(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
My brother just summit to day via paper route , time for prayer for him . Am is sponsor and I did everything to make sure it all good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcjimmy:

well as I am, I have no reason or whatsoever to accuse you naw: con signing the bill u mention, I paid my bill (PHCN) my self without you. And as for joining the bill abeg!!!!!! I won't indulge my self in online dating!!!!! A better and convenient Way is to look or watch out for African girls over Deir with your eyes not pal-kah-gin babes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
God is wonderful, Miraculous and Faithful to his children..Please house help me and thank God for what He is doing 4 me and for other prospective canadians in this forum... For medicals and TRV hopefuls believe in God you are the next....... I need info on the requirement for submission of Passport, the financial involvement...... I was directed by CIC today to submit my original passport. Thanks to my great Oga's in this forum God have his way of rewarding you all....

15 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by IyaEjima(f): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:
thanks and God bless.i am using an iPhone and I just searched for polar views on d App Store. I found an app called polar view but it doesn't relate to off at all.
Download adobe reader on ur iphone frm itunes store, if u hv it already on ur fone, check to be sure u don't hv to update d version u hv.. It shld open afterwards den u save
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guys,

Who in owerri knows where one can acquire WAEC Direct scratchcards?

Contributions and advice are highly appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Habeeb521:
well as I am, I have no reason or whatsoever to accuse you naw: con signing the bill u mention, I paid my bill (PHCN) my self without you. And as for joining the bill abeg!!!!!! I won't indulge my self in online dating!!!!! A better and convenient Way is to look or watch out for African girls over Deir with your eyes not pal-kah-gin babes

Lol weytin u won accuse me of sef... This one wey I dey talk no be online dating oo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.