Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825673 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Siga:
....Must read http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/politics/skilled-immigrants-to-be-offered-express-entry-to-canada-in-2015-1.2617961
This link didn't open on my fone ooo#sad... Ain't it a mobile version?
Google cud be an alternative tho'

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
siegfried99:

Ok.. what about study leave
I didn't use study leave for mine,because the company I used belongs to family,so I can't really tell.But if u can get a study leave letter its good,becus its an advantage to really show u re working
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olusolaj(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2014
olusolaj:
i want to apply for PGD in chemical or petroleum engineering in canada... pls, pls and pls, can someone recommend any institution for me and the period to apply.
thanks.

pls answer me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olusolaj(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2014
olusolaj:

pls answer me

pls answer me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2014
olusolaj:

pls answer me

Google is ur best bet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2014
ada4all:

Pls babes, you applied to humber college, I just got a mail now that my account has been created and I should change my password, blah blah blah. What does that mean? Does it mean I have been accepted cos I have not been debited for the app fee o. It is still sitting in my account.

Change your password and check. Mine was done by an agent smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2014
kruxit:
@ giftUG, warrikid,georgey2k, lillspicey i tried sending u PMs but did get any response... pls use this SOP as a guide (some info hidden though).. all the best
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eakamvdo0yeg9lk/sopguide.docx?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kaqh5vcem36mcfh/SOP%20Naira.docx?dl=0
wink
Kruxit, thanks so much, I really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2014
I can see two TRV approvals.. No Jokes!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2014
awe2015:

Amen priest grin cos NL so dry at the mo. Everybdy run into hiding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2014
awe2015:

Amen bro grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello house, I am about reapplying, but need ur assistance on this issue. My coy is willing to give me a study leave, letter of introduction. Pls I don't know the format and also to whom I should address the study letter to. I'm using my work as home ties. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2014
tianadiva:
lolz

Served in warri. Headquarters of owo and starch and mosquitoes that wear gas mask and carry extra tank for more blood cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2014
castiello:

ok thanks so much so for the online payment can i se gt master card? i mean for the visa fees, because i read in a post someone talking about bank draft i don't really understand that part

Yes sir. I used a GT mastercard and it worked fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello house, i just applied for my study permit now and i got my biometrics letter....please what do i need when going there and please would appreciate a description from ikeja to the place. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2014
MrArams:

Amen priest grin cos NL so dry at the mo. Everybdy run into hiding
Mr arams na u dey my front do. Quuick make I follow u ooooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2014
larryshow40:
Hello house, i just applied for my study permit now and i got my biometrics letter....please what do i need when going there and please would appreciate a description from ikeja to the place. Thanks

That biometrics letter you've got, your pali (passport) and 2 copies of the biodata page ( u can make copies inside the vac building too)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2014
I've seen on a number of places on this thread about how your LOE has to be just two pages. While I understand the reason, I don't think it is cast-in-stone. There is no rule to it. I think saying it has to be two pages will limit people and force them to omit important information that can help form a VO's judgement. Your LOE is your chance to explain yourself and make your application believable. Bottom line is, don't over flog the fact that you will return, don't mention irrelevant information but if you have to explain and it goes beyond two pages, by all means go for it. Your Visa approval or denial can come down to your LOE sometimes.

If there is a place where it is expressly stated by CIC that it has to be two pages, please ignore.

Have a great day people.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iykedare(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2014
siga saxywale chrisgo /others

hey guys,

I am confused with various course titles,

1. Please clarify the difference between Advanced Diploma and a Post Graduate Diploma?

2. If they are different, Which one of these is considered to be a better qualification in labor market?

3.I am planning to do a master later which one of these programs will help me get an admission into a masters program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2014
redribs:

That biometrics letter you've got, your pali (passport) and 2 copies of the biodata page ( u can make copies inside the vac building too)

Pls do you know the address of the VAC and possibly description. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2014
larryshow40:

Pls do you know the address of the VAC and possibly description. Thanks

Canada Visa Application Centre
No 16, Billings way, Oregun Industrial area,
Ikeja, lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2014
okemi:

Canada Visa Application Centre
No 16, Billings way, Oregun Industrial area,
Ikeja, lagos

Thanks...i dont have to make any appointment right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2014
larryshow40:

Thanks...i dont have to make any appointment right?

yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Josh121(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Agent just told me the paper submission and online take same time to process , how true is dis ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Josh121:
Agent just told me the paper submission and online take same time to process , how true is dis ?

All this agents sef . Online is faster with paper just get ready for hypertension

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
tolaengr:

All this agents sef . Online is faster with paper just get ready for hypertension
depends on the VO's speed sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
tolaengr:

funny..lol. U made me laugh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
]Hello house, I am about reapplying, but need ur assistance on this issue. My coy is willing to give me a study leave, letter of introduction. Pls I don't know the format and also to whom I should address the study letter to. I'm using my work as home ties. Thanks[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
TRV waka.. Finally over

TRV in hand now

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adeneo: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello peeps... please how do I go about paying my tuition fees, do I need a demo acc or just pay through bank transfer.. please it's urgent I need u guys help putting me thru. bless u all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jasminey2k: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Congrats Oghos2k make the best of the opportunity..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by exbash: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
oghos2k:
TRV waka.. Finally over

TRV in hand now

Congrats Mentor....

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.