Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825526 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
duntano:
Please where is @kazzy78 and @optimall
Optimall must have gotten medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iykedare(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:
go for advanced diploma in engineering related discipline. It is sort of like a HND in Nigeria. And it is mostly 1 to 2years

thanks . Can I do my masters after this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
hello peeps i was ask to go pay a tuition deposit of $300 by my school out of overall tuition of $35,000 personally i have 750k my sponsor combine both company and personal acct with total of about 12million which my tuition and all leaving expenses is just 5.2million do i stand the chance cos i no want trail by error oo lolzz make una advise me oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adeneo: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
moshood1993:

domiciliary is better ......litle charges and bank transfer has huge charges

Thanks a lot, aw long will it take thru domi acct, cos bank transfer takes 2weeks.. dats long.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
tnuola:

You don't need to send it to them, you just need to scan and mail it to dem
hi tnoula, I have been trying to open the downloaded application pdf form,but it is telling me to update to the later version of Adobe. I did it and it is still telling me same. What can I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Joe980:
You must.

God bless you for that information. the UCI number they sent to me with biometric instruction is different from the former one i put in the form.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
duntano:
Please where is @kazzy78 and @optimall
I dey bros.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
ilrbell2005:

God bless you for that information. the UCI number they sent to me with biometric instruction is different from the former one i put in the form.
UCI doesn't change. I need clarification.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Optimall:
I dey bros.. grin
a woman wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:
hi tnoula, I have been trying to open the downloaded application pdf form,but it is telling me to update to the later version of Adobe. I did it and it is still telling me same. What can I do?
Is it on a Phone or a PC?
Cos mine didn't open on phone but did on a PC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ycoxyng: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
dojo12:
hello house, I wish to know if an account balance of 1(one)m,a domiciliary account of about $3500,pension of1.5m,personal company acct of1.4m,monthly income of235k though only 123k appears on payslip as the rest has been spread across yearly upfront but total annual sum letter provided , visa of ghana,Benin,Togo,south Africa,uk(6 months and 2years valid visa) for a family of 3. also my wife is a homemaker, what is our chance of getting a Canada visa. and how important are those boarding pass,receipt of holiday purchase and hotel receipt to assurance of Canadian visa. pls I need ur advice house/guru's

All the documents you mentioned above are very important. Also, did you travelled with your family on all these trips you made?

Go online and do the eligibility test and at the end you will see a checklist of documents to submit with the forms
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Joe980:
UCI doesn't change. I need clarification.

While re-applying. I filled in the UCI from the refusal letter on my IMM1294E form. After submitting my application . I was sent instruction for biometric which included another UCI that's different from the one that I put on the form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=castiello post=27529615]
I think its awesome. Which school is that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
siegfried99:

Tnuola and eddy20, I appreciate u guys wink

Pls how does one pay tuition fees to lambton?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
siegfried99:

I guess payment of tuition fees is written on the admission offer.They normally prefer bank Wire transfer....so Bank wire transfer is a good option
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
adeneo:

Thanks a lot, aw long will it take thru domi acct, cos bank transfer takes 2weeks.. dats long.
3-4 days..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Joe980:
Optimall must have gotten medicals.

Really has she been called for medicals. And @optimall am a woman wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:
if its on a laptop. ..unistall the Adobe and install the latest version(filehippo.com) ..but if its on a phone try downloading (polar views)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
eddy20:
I guess payment of tuition fees is written on the admission offer.They normally prefer bank Wire transfer....so Bank wire transfer is a good option

I'm guessing I would need a domiciliary acct for that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
siegfried99:

I'm guessing I would need a domiciliary acct for that?
to be clear on this,just go to ur bank and ask from the customer care if u need a Dom account or if u can transfer straight from ur account...that's my advice...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
has anybody gotten medical call this week? please update the house if any.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Waledarep(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
moshood1993:

3-4 days..

I was told at U.B.A today that it takes just 24hours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
iykedare:

thanks . Can I do my masters after this?
yes of course you can. As a Matter of fact, it will be very easy for you then..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
moshood1993:

if its on a laptop. ..unistall the Adobe and install the latest version(filehippo.com) ..but if its on a phone try downloading (polar views)
thanks and God bless.i am using an iPhone and I just searched for polar views on d App Store. I found an app called polar view but it doesn't relate to off at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
siegfried99:

did lambton ask you to pay tuition fee before giving you admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
eddy20:
to be clear on this,just go to ur bank and ask from the customer care if u need a Dom account or if u can transfer straight from ur account...that's my advice...

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:

I'm still hoping for admission, I'm only trying to prepare myself ahead..

Moreover I doubt they'll ask for payment b4 admission .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bbwollex(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:
Do you have PDF application downloaded on your system? if no download PDF and re-download the form once again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:

For lambton's admission? Have you been referred to maple yet? They usually refer all their students to maple for admission, contact the school via their email first.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:

They don't ask to pay tuition before admission, just the application fee of 8k naira.. But on your admission letter youl be asked to pay 1st sem fees and given a deadline to do so, tho u can always ask dem to move d date forward if u have good reasons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
vicarsenal:

Is it on a Phone or a PC?
Cos mine didn't open on phone but did on a PC.
i am using an iPhone. It didn't open in both.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
lymelyte:
i am using an iPhone. It didn't open in both.
Try PC, delete the old one and download a new one, I don't know why its dat stubborn to open on a phone. I filled my Humber form on my phone and it was successful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.