Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (26177 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
eaglechild: Chai!
OP please next time put"Viewer discretion is advised".

Eko oni ogbanje!

Eko edon beke finish for Fash 2nd Term...

2015 on my mind for CHANGE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by yorke1: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
This is an eye sore. Is there any government running in that area or they don't pay taxes in that area. Fashola shame on you for ignoring the people of Ejigbo. This is wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by caniva(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2014
space booked....comment to come later.

lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire:

Not anymore...

Look at this one, grasping at a sharp knife in a desperate attempt at making your own oga look good? Make we post pictures of bad federal roads here?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by fiverrwin(f): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2014
Na today
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Sweetlemon(f): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2014
yorke1: This is an eye sore. Is there any government running in that area or they don't pay taxes in that area. Fashola shame on you for ignoring the people of Ejigbo. This is wickedness.

It's really terrible I tell you.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2014
yorke1: This is an eye sore. Is there any government running in that area or they don't pay taxes in that area. Fashola shame on you for ignoring the people of Ejigbo. This is wickedness.

Note:

Not only Ejigbo Road looks like this oooo

Virtually all Lagos hinterland roads is in a sorry state sad

7 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by DARock29: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
This is digraceful!! So what is all this story we keep hearing about how Fashola is effecting changes in Lagos and yet a mainstream location is in such a state. i havent been to Naija in a while but my Mrs just been and lamented at the state of things in Lagos apart from the Lekki area, so is all the heaps of Praises on Fashola Political or what?? The hopes of a brighter day in this country just keeps dwindling, only God go help us oo!!

10 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Tonylyte(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Apc delivering dividend of democracy since 1978.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by gabriel212: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
op, Thanks for bringing up this issue.
Ejigbo chairman is the most useless chairman in the world indeed.
Ejigbo is too bad, dirty, no good road, it is a no go area when it rain, hold up from NNPC to Ikotun due to bad road right infront of the LCDA.
back to ILE-IWE my GOD it is nothing to write home about yet I heard the chairman father live inthat area.
but my take goes thus, if the state government is yet to construct the road, the Ejigbo chairman can as well get 5no of 30TONS granite to grade th road until the state will attend to the road?

14 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by thewarrior72: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
TamzyTamudo: Wonder why the Oba and Local govt chairman will sit and watch this community retard to this extent,there is a saying "forward ever and backward never" but in ejigbo it is the opposite "forward never and backward ever". Smh!!!! The annoying part of the story is core ejigbo people doesn't care about this failures they still celebrate their so called oba and his associates,the lCDA chairman and other officials has this as their motto,operation I must live in lekki,what a shame.

Op if I post the pictures of the roads in Oshodi, u will not believe that it's part of lagos state. All the roads is an eye sore, apart from church street road sad

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by euphorbia(f): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
I think 'they' are playing politics on that road.I am aware of that iyana ejigbo side....meeennnn,it's terrible.the question is that- who is to reconstruct or maintain the road?state or federal gov?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Look at this one, grasping at a sharp knife in a desperate attempt at making your own oga look good? Make we post pictures of federal bad roads here?

Madame, face the topic... I represent the masses. finito!

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Pancho01(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2014
I am like what the hell!!! there are places even worse than this. But let us be sincere with ourselves here, if we look at these places, people living there mess up their own environment. The way people rubbish their own environment is not encouraging and we see ourselves complaining all the time about the government, that they are not doing this they are not doing that. I know sometimes the government are to be blamed for some things but we all should receive an equal part of the blame. If you even take these group of people living in that area to a comfortable community abroad, they may even turn the place worse than this because the mentality is still there. First of all we need to change our mentality. We all should be mindful of the environment we live in.

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by wheredemdey: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2014
WOW

DIRT EVERYWHERE

PLS ARE THESE PLACES INHABITED BY HUMAN BEINGS OR JUST ANIMALS??

HOW A SANE HUMAN CAN SURVIVE IN SUCH STINKING ENCLAVE BEATS ME...WHAT IS THIS BIKO?

PLS LASG SHOULD AS A MATTER OF NATIONAL INTEREST HALT THE MIGRATION TO LAGOS OF ALL OSUN, EKITI,OYO INDIGENES HENCEFORTH..SEE HOW THEY ARE POLLUTING THE ENTIRE LAGOS AND PUTTING THE REST OF US AT RISK.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Ahmeduana(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire: Ekoile1!,

Ogami sir, any hope for the Lagos Hinterland roads
NO,DAT'S WAT U GET FROM ELITST GOVERMENT,DEY LUK DOWN ON RURAL PEOPLE & SEES DEM AS PARASITE & TREAT DEM AS SUCH IF POSSIBLE DEY ARE READY 2 WIPE DEM OUT!

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by yuzedo: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2014
eaglechild: Chai!
OP please next time put"Viewer discretion is advised".

Eko oni ogbanje!
**TEARS TEARS TEARS** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Otedola, Aliko or any of my fellow Banana Iceland Chiefs see these roads, he may have heart-attack or even faint. Jesus! Is this Lagos or Purgatory?? grin

25 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Sweetlemon(f): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire:

Madame, face the topic... I represent the masses. finito!

You represent wetin? Because they paid you peanuts to attack APC at the slightest chance? Ok. Ok. Good. Thank God we have someone here who represents us. So somebody please start another thread for bad federal roads. Let's see you condemn the FG like I just honestly condemned LASG in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by crusader01(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2014
This is terrible. APC failed in Ejigbo. Ejigbo people can never vote for APC except they are foolish.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Ahmeduana:
NO,DAT'S WAT U GET FROM ELITST GOVERMENT,DEY LUK DOWN ON RURAL PEOPLE & SEES DEM AS PARASITE & TREAT DEM AS SUCH IF POSSIBLE DEY ARE READY 2 WIPE DEM OUT!

Dirty environment could spread Ebola.

Lagos State Government how proactive are you

I said it here many time that Fashola is overhyped and his 2nd Term is a waste and complete disaster.

Virtually all hinterland roads in LAGOS are a mess. Progressive indeed!

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2014
moved to ejigbo in 1994, i no sabi who we offend o, the buknor road the bridge has been completed dis year since 1999 or 2000 work started , smh, and d at foolish LGA chairman won award for best chairman in Lagos smh . my parents still stay der. der cars don hear am. i left from ikotun today for oshodi 5.45am i got to oshodi 8 am. dat area is fuked. guess because no powerful politician lives der. ailegun road has been tarred. but dat was a shody job. it will soon collapse. smh

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2014
To make matters worse all the local government chairmen don't even stay at Ikotun. They abandoned their houses. Most of them stay in lekki. The roads to their houses are not motorable. My friends house at abaranje. The bus stop is called customs street. She told me how local government people came to dig gutter. They told the community that they wanted to do the gutter and the road. You won't believe this ba$tards dug the gutters to go and sell the sand. They totally destroyed the road. They didn't do any gutter nor fix the road. In fact that is what they do in Ikotun right now.you would see big lorries packing the sand. All aided by the local government chairmen.

We need to start stoning this people. We cannot start from the top. If we can start from this local government chairmen they will sit up. We have to hold this people accountable. Every month they just wait for their share of the oil money and share amongst themselves. You need to go to local government offices and see what they do. Many of them don't even come to work. They only come end of the month. Share money and go. What is so hard in doing gutter and fixing the road. Omase o.

12 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Sunkyphil(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2014
dat road don turn to anoda tin those repairing d road av abandoned it,i do face traffic everyday on dis place. even ijegun road had become something else.

AM not going to vote for apc again
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2014
This looks so scary.

But if I'm a betting guy, I will trust LASG to take care of this faster than FG taking care of their mess anywhere.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by DickTator1: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Shut up if you've not been to Ejigbo because roads there look like they were in ancient times. Hardly any motorable road in Ejigbo, sad state of roads there abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2014
That is the reason why I will forever prefer Abuja! even the ''slum'' areas are still relatively quiet and neat! the people seem to be relatively better behaved. I don't care how cheap life is in lagos, I can never live there.

I bet that there is fresh poo mixed with that muck there

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
crusader01: This is terrible. APC failed in Ejigbo. Ejigbo people can never vote for APC except they are foolish.
bros, not only in ejigbo, go to places like mil12, kosofe, alapere, bariga, ebutemeta, iyana ipaja, agege, oshodi, isolo etc you go see the one wey pass this one.

8 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
sandijey: To make matters worse all the local government chairmen don't even stay at Ikotun. They abandoned their houses. Most of them stay in lekki. The roads to their houses are not motorable. My friends house at abaranje. The bus stop is called customs street. She told me how local government people came to dig gutter. They told the community that they wanted to do the gutter and the road. You won't believe this ba$tards dug the gutters to go and sell the sand. They totally destroyed the road. They didn't do any gutter nor fix the road. In fact that is what they do in Ikotun right now.you would see big lorries packing the sand. All aided by the local government chairmen.

We need to start stoning this people. We cannot start from the top. If we can start from this local government chairmen they will sit up. We have to hold this people accountable. Every month they just wait for their share of the oil money and share amongst themselves. You need to go to local government offices and see what they do. Many of them don't even come to work. They only come end of the month. Share money and go. What is so hard in doing gutter and fixing the road. Omase o.

Where is the Federal Allocation to that Local Government going

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by PassingShot(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
sandijey: To make matters worse all the local government chairmen don't even stay at Ikotun. They abandoned their houses. Most of them stay in lekki. The roads to their houses are not motorable. My friends house at abaranje. The bus stop is called customs street. She told me how local government people came to dig gutter. They told the community that they wanted to do the gutter and the road. You won't believe this ba$tards dug the gutters to go and sell the sand. They totally destroyed the road. They didn't do any gutter nor fix the road. In fact that is what they do in Ikotun right now.you would see big lorries packing the sand. All aided by the local government chairmen.

Can't agree more. Not until electorates start holding the elected accountable, Nigeria cannot move forward.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by yorke1: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
We can't wait come 2015 to chase Fashola and Tinubu the lion of Bourdillon out of Government house.

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by stinggy(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2014
collynzov5: I don't live in Lagos, but I can wager that Ejigbo is inhabited by immigrants from Oshogbo or Ibadan, see how the whole place is messed up.
why are you this silly?
all those ibos that sell in ikotun market, aswani and jakande gate, where do you think they live in on the island?

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2014
wheredemdey: WOW

DIRT EVERYWHERE

PLS ARE THESE PLACES INHABITED BY HUMAN BEINGS OR JUST ANIMALS??

HOW A SANE HUMAN CAN SURVIVE IN SUCH STINKING ENCLAVE BEATS ME...WHAT IS THIS BIKO?

PLS LASG SHOULD AS A MATTER OF NATIONAL INTEREST HALT THE MIGRATION TO LAGOS OF ALL OSUN, EKITI,OYO INDIGENES HENCEFORTH..SEE HOW THEY ARE POLLUTING THE ENTIRE LAGOS AND PUTTING THE REST OF US AT RISK.

Honestly and people think ebola is deadly. Those places are ebola sef...... the filth is unimaginable. you will see people selling food, bus will splash dirty water children will play wiv dustbin, wiv all the smell and pollution yet we dey talk ebola. Ebola ko, ebora ni.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina / Darkness pervades the country as national grid collapses again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.