Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad (9689 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above / World Most Dangerous Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by chika98: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2008
presido1:

Itz all good, the ticket date is 27th, cool cool cool open return.

To where??
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by VOR(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2008
Here Goes:

JJ Okocha (my hero)
Stevie Wonder
Wole Soyinka
Steven Appiah
Maurice Green.
Akon.
Kolo Toure. (spent a couple of hours in his company on a Eurostar journey to Paris)

But the person who I got the most pleasure from meeting was the one and only incomparable PELE.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by jaybee3(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
x
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by presido1: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2008
chika98:

To where??
To ma Kingdom
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by chika98: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2008
presido1:

To ma Kingdom
Which is where? Ina ekwu ka i nwere miri n'onu gi. lol
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by presido1: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
chika98:

Which is where? Ina ekwu ka i nwere miri n'onu gi. lol
UK now its clear abi?
AM watching futbol, my team is playing, we just scored.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by chika98: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2008
presido1:

UK now its clear abi?
AM watching futbol, my team is playing, we just scored.
Oh who do you support? Man U? if so then cool
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by presido1: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2008
chika98:

Oh who do you support? Manchester United? if so then cool
Thats ma club right from my 1st bafday. Are u united faithful as well?
we are spamming their thread ooh.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by chika98: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
presido1:

Thats ma club right from my 1st bafday. Are u united faithful as well?
we are spamming their thread ooh.
Yup! Man U all day everyday!! I know we are spamming the thread. lol
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by presido1: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2008
Are u watching the game?
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by chika98: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2008
Yeah. High time berbatov scores a goal.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by presido1: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
Lol
but he has been scoring, come to United thread then.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17491.23488.html
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by tjadeba(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2008
pastor Paul Adefarasin @ MMA
Chief Gani Fawehinmi @ Heathrow
Christantus Macaulay(U-17 prodigy) @ MMA
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Gamine(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
NLdrs love to chine.

e no easy grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by asitis(f): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
liz benson same flight from heathrow to lagos
soji solek
Sauce kid
RMD- at elephant and castle
Kanu - at obalende suya
segun arinze
tuface
tony tetuilla
victoria beckham
kemistry
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by LondonCool(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2008
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by femigirl(f): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2008
i also met Kanu at Daltson obalende suya

Femi Oke- CNN weather lady altana

Trevor Nelson at Jerk city

Boy George- very funny and nice guy

George Micheal at the Old Bailey, London

Frank Bruno, on the way to Italy.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by KarmaMod(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2008
lol would have loved to see Boy George and George Michael.

I seen only Korun, Bello (Yoruba movie watchers would know) and Regina Askia.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by femigirl(f): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
KarmaMod

BoyGeorge was so funny, I told him I love his music and he said thanks etc. then he was chatting about culture club and then he said something like alot of people didnt like him back then beacause he was gay. In some jamaican accent he said I dont business, I am batty man proud and dear. I couldnt stop laughing. Then to top it off he start singin Buju Banton- Boom bye bye in Batty man. He classic,such a nice and friendly person. If you want to met Boy George he usually around North London in the clubs.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by lobinoxebe(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2008
i cant count, But i have never entered a plane before,

but i have been privildge to meet Most of them at the Airport,

During this day festival, I do gve them a welcome vist at the Airport, Almost all of those artist,

na camera dey make them fine, Most of them go don sleep wake up for plane, their face go don swell up like Cow Pomo

Akon
Snoop Doggy
lil kim
Beyounce
Jazy
50cent
lots of tem
omo baba

but i still love brick and lace cos they have natural beauty,
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by tipsy289(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2008
I was on the same flight with Dilated Peoples from Chicago.Underground hip hop group and they were just cool with no security.
I've seen Mark Walhberg in Toronto
Belly(canadian rapper)
I-20 from Disturbing tha peace back in 2004
and yeah in Lagos,Richard Mofe D******( i know him as RMD,cant remember the D)
i didnt even ask for an autograph or take a picture,just talked and walked away
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by akinalabi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cristiano Ronaldo @ Old Trafford

Wes Brown @ Old Trafford

Lou Macari @ United's Mega Store

Dele Momodu @ MMA

Marlon Harewood @ Villa Park

Martin Tyler@ Villa Park

To be contd. . .
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Hotstepper(f): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
@Tipsy, how is Ottawa weather now?
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by adamsy07: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2008
President Obasanjo met him at old boys association meeting BBHS
David beckham and wife jumeriah
Atiku at jumeirah Dubai
Adams oshiomola a clients of mine,met first time at dubai transit hall
Fashola met him in emirates longe on his way to hajj
Song of camerron national team met him at african resturant Dubai
Awilo Dubai gold souk
Okocha same flight Dubai to London
Alamasiah redeem christaian church Dubai
Udeze a clients to a friend of mine met him in Dubai
Buto killed wife of present Pakistan president met on flight Dubai to london
Ike shorumu former nigerian goal keeper met him at Turkey
President Bush met him at burj al arab Dubai
RMD AND JUMOBI At Dubai gold souk
Roger federa,williams sisters at Dubai opens
Ac millan team preseson preparation in Dubai
Fanny amun at Dubai
Philip cocu plays in Uae,met him at jumeriah beach
jim iyke met him in Dubai
CAN NOT REMEBER SOME FOR NOW
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2008
adamsy07:

President Obasanjo met him at old boys association meeting BBHS
David beckham and wife jumeriah
Atiku at jumeirah Dubai
Adams oshiomola a clients of mine,met first time at dubai transit hall
Fashola met him in emirates longe on his way to hajj
Song of camerron national team met him at african resturant Dubai
Awilo Dubai gold souk
Okocha same flight Dubai to London
Alamasiah redeem christaian church Dubai
Udeze a clients to a friend of mine met him in Dubai
Buto killed wife of present Pakistan president met on flight Dubai to london
Ike shorumu former nigerian goal keeper met him at Turkey
President Bush met him at burj al arab Dubai
RMD AND JUMOBI At Dubai gold souk
Roger federa,williams sisters at Dubai opens
Ac millan team preseson preparation in Dubai
Fanny amun at Dubai
Philip cocu plays in Uae,met him at jumeriah beach
jim iyke met him in Dubai
CAN NOT REMEBER SOME FOR NOW

I didnt know David Beckham has another wife called Jumierah! undecided
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by KarmaMod(f): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2008
Lmao that's his second wife. She's Hausa grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

No mind the oga!!

Just dey type rubbish ontop nairaland
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by SisiJinx: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

MrCrackles:

grin

No mind the oga!!

Just dey type rubbish ontop nairaland

Lmao! You two are bad!
He forgot is his IN. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by SisiJinx: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
All the Naija celeb I've met. . . except my daddy Olu Jacobs kiss have been nothing to write home about. My God, they were so rude and had this sense of entitlement, I wanted to slap it out of them fast, fast. angry

For propriety's sake I won't mention names. lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

All the Naija celeb I've met. . . except my daddy Olu Jacobs kiss have been nothing to write home about. My God, they were so rude and had this sense of entitlement, I wanted to slap it out of them fast, fast. angry

For propriety's sake I won't mention names. lipsrsealed

aaw

so no autographs or a warm hug or even a smile?! grin

oh well maybe you should do what i do if i sight i celeb

i usually accord them no special treatment, no beef but i just breeze past as if they dont exist

i am a celeb in my own right and any celeb hanging precariously thinking i would be jostling for an autograph, would be dissapointed! cheesy
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by nana(f): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2008
Lmao! I remember my mum telling me about how a yoruba actor(Rotimi Makinde) snubbed her. . buhaha. grin. Need i say she can't stand seeing him on tv? She abuses him each time she sees him.

I'm a celebrity in my own world. can't stand being ridiculed by some ignorant person.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by SisiJinx: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2008
LOL! There weren't rude to me. They were rude to the staff of the places I saw them. . .  the Airport, restaurant and hotel staff. As a marra of fact, I went out of my way to avoid these celebs.

How do you say "Do you know who I am?" to an African American valet guy.   

This was at the House of Blues in Chicago, Femi Kuti was performing. . . never got to meet him personally, though the people who worked with him said he was just delish, the sweetest, made no diva demands, which he at least is entitled to unlike this Mumu celeb who expected the valet to jump all over himself parking his car and when the poor African American guy didn't faint at the sight of him. . . he demanded "Do you know who I am?" and the guy answered "No sir and I don't care to" I tell you, we were almost on the floor laughing our behinds off. Naija Celeb man looked at us and started acting up . . guess he was embarrassed. At that point, I just turned my ipako to him. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees / Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast / Peace Mass Transit Social Media Accounts Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.