Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad (9690 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above / World Most Dangerous Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2008
Saw fergie in Hyde Park last year tongue
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2008
ibkaye:

Saw fergie in Hyde Park last year tongue

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD SPIT IN HIS FACE

BLOODY SCOTTISH GOAT
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD SPIT IN HIS FACE

BLOODY SCOTTISH GOAT
His ke?

Lol, fergie as Black Eyed Peas Fergie, Fergalicious Fergie grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Okijajuju1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
I've met Prof. Wole Soyinka on an Air france flight from Lagos to Charles de Gaulle.
The rest are insignificant celebs, e.g

Aki and Paw-Paw
Ramsey Noah
Ini Edo
and a host of other freaks from Nollywood.

I've also met the Nigerian Senior team (football) both male and female in MMA, and flown with the entire squad of Eyimba footballl club on a Virgin flight from Kotoka to Murtala.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2008
ibkaye:

His ke?

Lol, fergie as Black Eyed Peas Fergie, Fergalicious Fergie grin

oops i got burnt

i thought u was on about Fergie AKA Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United Coach)
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by toshacer: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2008
very stupid thread.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2008
Okija_juju:

I've met Prof. Wole Soyinka on an Air france flight from Lagos to Charles de Gaulle.
The rest are insignificant celebs, e.g

Aki and Paw-Paw

Ramsey Noah
Ini Edo
and a host of other freaks from Nollywood.

I've also met the Nigerian Senior team (football) both male and female in MMA, and flown with the entire squad of Eyimba footballl club on a Virgin flight from Kotoka to Murtala.

Aki ansd Pawpaw be celeb?!
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

Aki ansd Pawpaw be celeb?!

Dude you should have seen the royal treatment they received upon arrival in Ghana.
In Naija, I think the attention they received was one of amusement than it was about being star-struck. Mothers kept ruffling their hair and peeps just stood taking pictures of them with their nokia 3310's grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
Okija_juju:

Dude you should have seen the royal treatment they received upon arrival in Ghana.
In Naija, I think the attention they received was one of amusement than it was about being star-struck. Mothers kept ruffling their hair and peeps just stood taking pictures of them with their nokia 3310's grin

grin grin grin

Okija you never cease to amuse me!!

How u dey my guy?!
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Moyola(f): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
Gbenga Daniels - Muri Airport some yearz ago

Moyo ****** undecided that played da moda role in 'Dear Mother' - Lewisham

Azu Ekiye did i spell it ryt? - came to an event @ Lambeth Town Hall, Brixton
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin grin grin

Okija you never cease to amuse me!!

How u dey my guy?!

Guy I tight pass Titus.
Boredom wan kill me, I say make I stroll round N'land small.

Wetin dey happen for this land today sef?? The whole place just dry.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by adamsy07: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2008
@MRCRACKLES,
I didnt know David Beckham has another wife called Jumierah
Am surprised you leave in saudi arabia nad u do not know about the famous jumeirah in dubai uae ur nairbouring country,anyway if u do not ubderstand what i wrote i met him and his wife at their house in jumeriah close b145 the 7th house to atiku's house.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by timmfikk(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2008
adamsy07:

@MRCRACKLES,
Am surprised you leave in saudi arabia nad u do not know about the famous jumeirah in dubai uae ur nairbouring country,anyway if u do not ubderstand what i wrote i met him and his wife at their house in jumeriah close b145 the 7th house to atiku's house.

no call ur person mad man nah grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 1:35am On Nov 08, 2008
adamsy07:

@MRCRACKLES,
Am surprised you leave in saudi arabia nad u do not know about the famous jumeirah in dubai uae ur nairbouring country,anyway if u do not ubderstand what i wrote [b]i met him and his wife at their house[/b] in jumeriah close b145 the 7th house to atiku's house.

who invite you enter the house or you gatecrash enter the zone grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by adamsy07: 1:51am On Nov 08, 2008
@MRCRACKLES,
who invite you enter the house or you gatecrash enter the zone
I THINK YOU UNDERESTIMATE PEOPLE AS YOU DO TO YOURSELF AS U SHOWING THAT U ARE A NIGERIAN,ANYWAY I OWN A TOURISM/CARGO FIRM HERE AND I ORGANISE TOUR FOR PEOPLE FROM DIFFRENT PARTS OF THE WORLD.
YOU CAN CHECK ON YELLOW PAGES OF DUBAI FOR LIZZY TOURISM AND CARGO.
CHEERS TO YOU.
BEING A BLACK OR A NIGERIAN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A NON FIGURE
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by timmfikk(m): 1:54am On Nov 08, 2008
adamsy07:

[b]@MRCRACKLES,[/b]I THINK YOU UNDERESTIMATE PEOPLE AS YOU DO TO YOURSELF AS U SHOWING THAT U ARE A NIGERIAN,ANYWAY I OWN A TOURISM/CARGO FIRM HERE AND I ORGANISE TOUR FOR PEOPLE FROM DIFFRENT PARTS OF THE WORLD.
CHEERS TO YOU.

I no fit shout ma man
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by timmfikk(m): 2:22am On Nov 08, 2008
enoff smile
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MrCrackles(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2008
adamsy07:

[b]@MRCRACKLES,[/b]I THINK YOU UNDERESTIMATE PEOPLE AS YOU DO TO YOURSELF AS U SHOWING THAT U ARE A NIGERIAN,ANYWAY I OWN A TOURISM/CARGO FIRM HERE AND I ORGANISE TOUR FOR PEOPLE FROM DIFFRENT PARTS OF THE WORLD.
CHEERS TO YOU.

grin grin grin

oga na simple question i ask you, you don summarize your CV for here

anyway relax, man just dey wind you up!! grin

if you like own a yatch or an island, e no concern me

goodluck
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by adexcarz(m): 3:12am On Nov 11, 2008
Osun state Governors, : Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Adebisi Akande, Isiaka Adeleke,

Osun Politcians (Senators): Iyiola Omisore, Simeon Oduoye,

Osun House of Reps member: Wole Oke, Adeogun to mention but a few.

Osun State Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Deputy Erelu Olusola Obada have both been to my crib. They seem nice though we have met several times on different occasions. Oyinlola made me appreciate my perfume bcuz he too was wearing 212 Mencheesy.

Ummmm I remember meeting Oge Okoye at Selectives at Allen. Modibo FCT minister at Ceddi Plaza Abuja. Ummmm, MGBN 2008 met her also at Ceddi i didn't know she was even MBGN it was later that i got to know she was the one.

Ummmm Governor Bukola Saraki and wife,

Ummmm, Will update more soon.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by lucabrasi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
@adexcarz
grin grin
wow dude,its not about the celebs or politicians who v been to your house,its about the ones you have met AT THE AIRPORT , naija grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by chyk91(m): 3:09am On Nov 12, 2008
goodluck jonathan. i met him at mmia on my way to london
papa ajasco on ikeja road.
ali baba-the palms lekki
gbenga adeyinka--at a wedding
enebeli elebuwa--at sweet sensation(a restaurant)
charles okafor--at sam ogbemudia stadium
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by tjadeba(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2008
Usifo-Whiskey,Olu Jacobs and Tony Tetuila at Canadian High Commission,Lagos,
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by MissyB1(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2008
Olu jacob(Jan this year 11th to be precise with his son at the Airport)
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Opslag(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2008
Rita Dominic,Ramsey Noah,Richard mofe Damiju,Desmond Elliot,Osita&Chinedu,Ini Edo,pete Edochie,etc.All present at TINAPA's NOLLYWOOD studio launching also Cross River State Carnival,in calabar.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by tRoOE(f): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt]see as people just dey lie grin grin
@topic
Kelly Perine and I was on the flight going to central PA
Met Yung Joc at the Phila international Airport, damn the guy is very very short
Saw Usher ones in Atlanta during my visit there
And that Igbo model, at JFK

[/size]
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by tRoOE(f): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
Saw fergie in Hyde Park last year

[size=13pt]Met her ones after the concert with Pussycat dolls, she invited us to the VIP section, damn her face is missed up embarassed embarassed, but nice body[/size]

adexcarz:

Osun State Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Deputy Erelu Olusola Obada have both been to my crib. They seem nice though we have met several times on different occasions. Oyinlola made me appreciate my perfume bcuz he too was wearing 212 Mencheesy.

Ummmm I remember meeting Oge Okoye at Selectives at Allen. Modibo FCT minister at Ceddi Plaza Abuja. Ummmm, MGBN 2008 met her also at Ceddi i didn't know she was even MBGN it was later that i got to know she was the one.

[size=13pt]LMFAO
SHOW OFF grin grin
[/size]
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Jarus(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
Then Zamfara Governor has met me. He was priviledged to fly first class with me, on a local flight from Lagos to Abuja.

P-Square and his crew also flew with me aboard SA Airways to South Africa (Economy class)

Mark Morrison ( Remember that song, return of the mark) sat with me on an easy jet flight-Amsterdam -Geneva.

Lucky Igbinedion wanted to speak with me on a flight, Lagos -London.  However, i tried hard for them not to realise that it was Megastu of Nairaland otherwise they would have mobbed me.
by MEGATSU
ROTFLMAO

Well, let me add my own.
I'm not a regular flier  and I've not met any popular face on plane.

But I can remember meeting JOHN FASH: His house is just on adjacent street in VI. Met him a couple of times.
In Nigeria's corporate world, I've met Wale Tinubu(Oando) and Atedo Peterside(IBTC)
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Sauron1: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2008
I once met DMX @ Abuja Airport(took pics with him too). tongue
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Bassey131: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
London Cool,
How did your building project in Calabar go? I am about to embark on a similar project and I need your advice and input.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by noblegas2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
Prof. Wole Soyinka-MMA
2face-dat restaurant upstairs close 2 etiopian airways office @ MMA(he replied our compliment wiv a salute.cool nd Clean dude)
[size=15pt]Olusegun Obasanjo-DUBAI(ppl no even send am)[/size]
Adams Oshiomole-DUBAI(cool guy)
Gbenga Daniels-DUBAI(he lacks moral ettiquete.i.e very rude)
Akon-@ an Mtv show in DUBAI
Loon-came 2 perform in MUSCAT
50cent-MMA enroute 2 paris
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Jarus(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
Met Augustine Eguavon last week
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
adexcarz:

Celebrities not thieves and rogues abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees / Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast / Peace Mass Transit Social Media Accounts Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.