Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad (9685 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above / World Most Dangerous Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2009
aysometin:

Celebrities not thieves and rogues abeg

I also wonder o. PDP thugs as celebrities?
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by machere44: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
IBB, Obasanjo, Diya, Kunle Bantefa ( ikoyi Club), d skinny lady on LTV with a husky voice that used to do kakaki or somethin alongside sunny Irabor (Virgin Atlantic to london), Ezego Ultimate search, remedies(eadris, tetuila), Omotola Jolaade Ekehinde, QpidFyne (yabatech), RMD (Allen Avenue), Okocha (festac) Kanu (Sia Sia,P square (atlanta), Femi Kuti, Atlanta, Houston, New African shrine), Lagbaja, motherlan) Dele Giwa( adeniyi Jones) Ayo Fayose, Disgraced ekiti governor( heathrow airport) Beyoce,Jay Z, Sunny Ade,(toronto) Plantation boiz, (festac), RuggedmAn (stayed in the same block of flat in (alara,yaba)obama 9washington DC) Queen Elizabeth of England( Shell Petroleum 100th anniversary dinner in Scotland)
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by ceasyc(f): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
@topic
RMD from Nollywood - train stn london
president of Finland 1998 - Helsinki, Finland
Agatha & Fred Amata from Nollywood/tv - uk embassy, lagos
King n queen of Sweden n their 3 kids - palace, Stockholm, Sweden

Victoria Iyama from Nollywood - woolwich market, london
Queen of Denmark n hubby - palace, Copenhagen, Denmark
Alex lopez from Nollywood - woolwich, london
King of Norway - palace, Oslo, Norway
Oba of Benin (Oba Erediauwa), palace, Benin - city

met a couple of others from Nollywood & abroad but dont remember now or no their names
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by leye1234(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2009
I met RIBADU at HEATHROW AIRPORT. I never knew he was to small.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by AjanleKoko: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2009
Once sat next to Mike Ahkigbe on a Lagos-Paris bound flight, in business class. We had a very long chat about Nigeria, which made me realise that the goons ruling Nigeria are no idiots, contrary to what you might think. They are surprisingly really smart. Which is more scary.

And on the flight back to Lagos, I saw Prof Akinwunmi Ishola, the guy who wrote the play Efunsetan. Old man in Aso Oke and cardigan, very dignified. Fully greyed. Nice cheerful fellow.

Ran into a couple of Yoruba actresses in Dubai at the boarding gates, while waiting for a flight to Lagos.
Also took pictures with Faze on a flight to Joburg (SAA) couple of years back. That guy is permanently stoned, I tell you.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by vikiviko(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
Met Akon in Doha where he performed .

Met Nigeria's current Attorney General at the Doha Airport.

Boarded same flight Doha via Amsterdam to Copenhagen with Frank De Boer(Former Dutch Soccer Captain)

Had dinner with the current Brasilian and English national teams in doha after an international friendly

Met Samson Siasia and his Under 20 squad who came to train at the Aspire academy in Doha.

Met former Nigerian Olympic medalist Innocent Egbunike in Doha, he is a coach here.

Met the king of Swaziland in Doha.

Met Robert De Niro at the Doha International Film festival.

Met a Nigerian named Niyi Babade who produced a touching 1hr documentary on MKO Abiola at the Al Jazeera Film festival in Doha.

Met the William sisters after a ATP tournament in Doha

Met the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan in Doha.

Met OBJ in Otta Farms after he just left office .

Met Goodluck Jonathan during the father's burial in State house Yenagoa.

Met DSP Alamasiyeigha at the Murtal Muhammed Airport in Lagos, he gave me a brown envelope.

Met Andy Uba at the Uba campaign for Governor in Anambra.

I think i have dined with all the Super Eagles Players.

Nollywood actors/actress, i have met a few RMD, Ramsy Noah, Rita Dominc, Emeka Ike, Jim Iyke etc

Met PsQUARE, DBANJ, 2BABA in various functions in Lagos.

Met Pastor Paul Adefarasin of the House on the rock at a restaurant in LAGOS.

Met Ibori at the Vice President father's burial in YENAGOA, the Man likes enjoyment .

I and Timaya met at the VP's father's burial and were pulling a girl together never knew him until he introduced himself.

Had a clash with Klint da drunk a comedian in Rojeeny during Andy Uba's campaign in Anambra.

Met severally with Ambassador John Fashanu on several functions even worked for him.

Met Mike Adenuga in his house was a personal assistant to a close aide of the GLO CHIEF.

Met Newton Jibunoh the first man to drive a car across the sahara TWICE.

YOU KNOW SOME GUYS HAVE ACTUALLY MET SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS WHERE I WORE A CHELSEA JERSEY WITH MY NAME, "VIKIVIKO"AND THEY ASKED ARE U THE 1 FRM NAIRALAND, I SAID YES WE SHOOK AND THEY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER , I AM NAIRALAND CELEBRITY .
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by busybody20: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
vikiviko:

Met Akon in Doha where he performed .

Met Nigeria's current Attorney General at the Doha Airport.

Boarded same flight Doha via Amsterdam to Copenhagen with Frank De Boer(Former Dutch Soccer Captain)

Had dinner with the current Brasilian and English national teams in doha after an international friendly

Met Samson Siasia and his Under 20 squad who came to train at the Aspire academy in Doha.

Met former Nigerian Olympic medalist Innocent Egbunike in Doha, he is a coach here.

Met the king of Swaziland in Doha.

Met Robert De Niro at the Doha International Film festival.

Met a Nigerian named Niyi Babade who produced a touching 1hr documentary on MKO Abiola at the Al Jazeera Film festival in Doha.

Met the William sisters after a ATP tournament in Doha

Met the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan in Doha.

Met OBJ in Otta Farms after he just left office .

Met Goodluck Jonathan during the father's burial in State house Yenagoa.

Met DSP Alamasiyeigha at the Murtal Muhammed Airport in Lagos, he gave me a brown envelope.

Met Andy Uba at the Uba campaign for Governor in Anambra.

I think i have dined with all the Super Eagles Players.

Nollywood actors/actress, i have met a few RMD, Ramsy Noah, Rita Dominc, Emeka Ike, Jim Iyke etc

Met PsQUARE, DBANJ, 2BABA in various functions in Lagos.

Met Pastor Paul Adefarasin of the House on the rock at a restaurant in LAGOS.

Met Ibori at the Vice President father's burial in YENAGOA, the Man likes enjoyment .

I and Timaya met at the VP's father's burial and were pulling a girl together never knew him until he introduced himself.

Had a clash with Klint da drunk a comedian in Rojeeny during Andy Uba's campaign in Anambra.

Met severally with Ambassador John Fashanu on several functions even worked for him.

Met Mike Adenuga in his house was a personal assistant to a close aide of the GLO CHIEF.

Met Newton Jibunoh the first man to drive a car across the sahara TWICE.

[size=18pt]YOU KNOW SOME GUYS HAVE ACTUALLY MET SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS WHERE I WORE A CHELSEA JERSEY WITH MY NAME, "VIKIVIKO"AND THEY ASKED ARE U THE 1 FRM NAIRALAND, I SAID YES WE SHOOK AND THEY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER , I AM NAIRALAND CELEBRITY [/size] 18.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Guy, Your list long ooo nor be small. You too lie! v grin grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by vikiviko(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
[b]@busybody

I know lie my brother.

My list even pass that one.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2009
Bola Tinubu has met me.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by thameamead(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
LOL!!!!
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by skynylaw: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
Na only JAYBEE i comfirmed his post, they say action speaks louder than too much post, hehehe.
Cos as u can see (MY LORD) he backed up his claim with an Evidence. (picture)

Some ppl dont know the diff between Seeing and meeting somebody.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by aderan: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
It has been a very wonderful experience and god really bless me in meeting The Mother Of Gospel Music Tope Alabi in a concert in Ibadan and also Buchi the singer
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Akaraiwe(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2009
Sauce kid( did an in ur face slam dunk on him in a basketball court)
Sound Sultan(been balling together for years)
Adams Oshoimole( on the same Flight from lag to ABJ aero contractors) we arrived very late in the night
And every Naija Born international basketball player( cos we all dey ball)
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by platinumnk(f): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
Ohhh I flew back with NE-YO from Lagos to Atlanta last xmas

I met Jim Ike in Lagos Airport.

I met LL Cool J at the Airport in my city

umm lemme think . .

I have the pics of my sisters and I with Ne-yo hes a nice person too. grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by platinumnk(f): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
Any body met Ramsey Noah?? Holla at me grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by yommyuk: 4:17am On Dec 11, 2009
Met Mary Mortola (ex Olympic and World champ) in Birmingham UK. She looked very ordinary unlike the bumped up muscled lady they show on TV
Very polite and down to earth
However I no fit take am home to my mama o. She no fine grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by noblegas2(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
Prof. Wole Soyinka-MMA
2face-dat restaurant upstairs close 2 etiopian airways office @ MMA(he replied our compliment wiv a salute.cool nd Clean dude)
[size=16pt]Olusegun Obasanjo-DUBAI enroute to Beijing[/size](ppl no even send am)
Adams Oshiomole-DUBAI(cool guy)
Gbenga Daniels-DUBAI(he lacks moral ettiquete.i.e very rude)
Akon-@ an Mtv show in DUBAI
Loon-came 2 perform in MUSCAT
50cent-MMA enroute 2 paris

na me darkened ma pics, at least no be me una want look, na una former Presido, lol  grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by babycool(f): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
On board and outside

IBB
Ngozi Okeke Onyuike
Isa Yuguda
Ramsey Nouah
Emeka Ike
Clem Ohameze
Agartha Amata
Abike Dabiri
Desmond Elliot
Omotola Jolade
Boys-2-Men
Eve
Celestine Babayero(still got his number)
Idris Abdul kareem
Charly boy
Julius Agwu
Keppy Ekpeyong(nice guy)
Mike Adenuga
Adams Oshiomole
Mike Akhigbe
Klint the drunk
Gandoki
Gov Bukola and his pretty wife
Basket mouth
Gloria Anozie,

Cant remenber the names of others

Used to be a regular traveller,
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by mamagee3(f): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
Segun Arinze (In Owerri, Close to where I lived).
Steph-Nora Okere( In Tantalizers, Lagos).
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Hotstepper(f): 2:10am On Apr 17, 2010
Ebube Nwagbo at MMA
Saint Obi at Lagos Airport
Mama G and Nkem Owoh at Enugu Airport
Chioma Chukwuka-Schooled togeda and familyfriends shocked
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by bluespice(f): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2010
na wa oh, cheesy
met 3 but the only one worth mentioning is Dare at a club in dubai he's actually quite tall and oh so polite! kiss
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by shagry1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2010
I met John Terry Chelsea player at Emirates Mall in Dubai ( i dont know wat he came to do oh kiss)
2Face at The lodge club in Dubai (came 2 perform in Dubai)
Pasuma at African Restaurant in Dubai ( came 2 ferform in Dubai and Ajman)
Pastor Chris Okotie at Emirates mall in Dubai ( came for honeymoon)
Jedi at Medinat Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai ( MC - Wedding )
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha in my Church in Dubai

and many more
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by moonraker(m): 3:57am On Apr 19, 2010
I have met and talked with President Vaclav Klaus (President of Czech Republic) in Kyushu Japan.

I remember asking him a question infront of 5,000 guests about what kind of economic

relations has he been able to establish with nigeria and he told me point blank in front of

that crowd that my country was corrupt (OBJs regime) and that nigeria needed to put its

house in order. gosssssh, i was sooo shocked,

anyways moving on, saw Ramsey Noah back in 2001 walking on the streets of Ojuelegba shocked

saw kanu at pack n pick Maryland, he droove a yellow beetle that day,

Genevieve Nnaji was seated infront of me on an air france flight bound for CDG, Homeboy tried chatting her up but it didnt work,

FAAN Presidents Daughter (2007) talked to her on a Turkish Airlines Flight bound for Istanbul,

thats abt it
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by thameamead(f): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
shagry1:

I met John Terry Chelsea player at Emirates Mall in Dubai ( i dont know wat he came to do oh kiss)
2Face at The lodge club in Dubai (came 2 perform in Dubai)
Pasuma at African Restaurant in Dubai ( came 2 ferform in Dubai and Ajman)
Pastor Chris Okotie at Emirates mall in Dubai ( came for honeymoon)
Jedi at Medinat Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai ( MC - Wedding )
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha in my Church in Dubai

and many more

A church in Dubai! Wow! am shocked, bn a muslim country, i thought they were no churches.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by dancewith: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2010
I have met:

Sani Abacha @ Mustapha suya spot ABV
Goerge W Bush @ Mombasa forest hunting ground
Hilary Clinton@ Obalende Round About: she was trying to hop into a Danfo
Barack Obama@ A friends birthday party at Ijesha Surulere
Tuface Idibia@ the white house
Dave Cameron@Zanzibar zoo, jumping up in excitement at a baby elephant
Atiku Abubakar with Genevieve@a house in 23 Rd festac, doing what I dont know
Ricky Hatton@Accra airport, with his eyes bruised silly from Maywather's rough tactics
What of Michael Phelps @ Ojo b/stop, diving out of a lungng okada about to crush his spine

And many to numerous to mention!
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by ceasyc(f): 3:11am On Sep 26, 2010
Ron Kenoly - performing/a guest @ RCCG Lagos
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by niceguy10: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
Too bad, so no one have never met or seen me? I am a Celebrities as well!
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by naijadiva2(f): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
While vacationing in nigeria, I saw "Mr. Ibu" (dont know his real name) at the airport and then some time after as we where boarding our plane heading back to lagos, we saw 2face. He was on the same plane as us, sitting in the 2nd row up front. He was nice and shook my brother's hand. What a good way to end a trip wink.
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by googles: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
Wole soyinka- came to my school {took a pinshure with him hez cute cheesy}

sauce kid- making noise in koko lounge embarassed

Genevieve- a mall in lagos

Durella came to do an awareness for his show in my hostel wearing dunlop slippers embarassed
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by ceasyc(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2010
continued. almost 4got dis 1
Kofi Annan & his swedish wife. d Ghanaian diplomat who served as the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1 January 1997 to 31 December 2006. met dem in sweden
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by Tolulop001(f): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
TY Bello on board a flight to London smiley
Re: Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad by GideonG(m): 2:14am On Oct 31, 2010
I shared a stage with PSQUARE when i used to dance(then Psquare were part of a group called smooth criminals)

I met Terry tha Rapman in ikoyi

I met RMD on Toyin street, ikeja

I met NAS(My favourite rapper of all time) in Ikoyi

Nelly in Ikoyi

Olu maintain is my neighbor in ikeja

Gbenga Adeyinka tha 1st in Ikeja

Stella Damastus in my church

Oge at the fillings station in ikoyi

I met Pastor Chris Oyakilohme

I met Bishop David Oyedepo

I saw all Nigerian artists at the Start Mega jam 2008 behind my House at the Polo club Ikoyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees / Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast / Peace Mass Transit Social Media Accounts Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.