Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy (2991 Views)

Closed / Looking For My Missing Rib? / Am Looking For My Missing Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by missterious(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Victoriousvic:
shocked shocked

Jesus take the wheel grin
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2014
missterious:

Jesus take the wheel grin
That is eh.. Chai. grin

Jossi has killed me. grin
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by 3coins(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
padeolu: Dear MrsBreezy,

I know you will be surprised by this letter, but its just a routine thing I have to do just to scare off the male wolves disturbing you. They are not only disturbing you, they are aswell frustrating my effort on you.

Before you came into my e-life, I had given up on ever finding my NL soul mate; even though I had indirectly and directly toasted a lot of babes but they choose to ignore me simply because am not related to Seun. Ever since you came on Nairaland, things are beginning to change for me, I see your posts in my dreams sometimes I like them and other times I just quote without saying anything. Even outside of NL things are getting better aswell, especially when am wannking You set my heart on fire and am afraid my heart may blow off any moment from now.

When I see you posts on NL quoting or mentioning another NL guys especially hungryboy, smackimorn, nosky4, gentlebullet, femimike1, jossi994, dstnd, DonCrust, jimmy4x, kowalsky and there like I always wish e-bola strike them all so that I can have you all to my self. I told my NL dad ( not2long ) about you and he said its a good thing other guys appreciate the beauty of you that I solely own.

Every time you quote or mention me, my mind always totori and sometimes I can't help it but to wet my pant with a slimy fluid that comes out of my something. I don't know why the fluid always come out each time I see your comments.

My baby girl, I know you love me, but am so scared that you will leave me soon, but each time you think of such always remember that am the first to welcome you to this site, also, I gave you your first mention and like.
I fell in love with you the moment I saw your picture, those lips and innocent eyes enslaved my soul.

I’m so glad you agreed to be my e-wife, after so many hours of wooing and pleading.
You are my everything… I love you so much. As the day went by, I began to fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me except Berem, Mukina2, jideomowunmi and maybe justi4Jesu decide to give me a chance also. Don't be afraid, you'll forever by my first wife, and others will follow.

Thank you, my sweetheart, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believes in NL.

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu
best open letter!!!!

grin
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lol y'all try not to kill my babe oo

Do not be mis-taken.

This is not your babe:
padeolu: When I see you posts on NL quoting or mentioning another NL guys especially hungryboy, smackimorn, nosky4, gentlebullet, femimike1, jossi994, dstnd, DonCrust, jimmy4x, kowalsky and there like I always wish e-bola strike them all so that I can have you all to my self. I told my NL dad ( not2long ) about you and he said its a good thing other guys appreciate the beauty of you that I solely own.

If what we see is what we go by, Talking with you now is your babe and this is the sunshine cheesy cheesy
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
breezy047:

Do not be mis-taken.

This is not your babe:

If what we see is what we go by, Talking with you now is your babe and this is the sunshine cheesy cheesy

Your name... You like Chris brown too :O... Haha Padeolu it's finished for u kiss
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by hungryboy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Your name... You like Chris brown too :O... Haha Padeolu it's finished for u kiss
all this love u are sharing, remember say diaris God-oh
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
hungryboy: all this love u are sharing, remember say diaris God-oh

Lol I'm just trying to be nice to everyone haha I'm sure God likes that smiley
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by hungryboy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

ok oh,
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
padeolu: uhmm! Ur highness seem so frustrated, na so e pain you reach? Pele! I know how it feels, I've once been in ur shoes. Crass stupidity you say...anyways, I don commot ur name... Now u can drop dead
drop dead? Nigghur go Bleep yourself with a cactus plant. Murdafawker!
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994: drop dead? Nigghur go Bleep yourself with a cactus plant. Murdafawker!
you've stoppd making sense bro.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
padeolu: you've stoppd making sense bro.
undecidedkakerlake.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I like it also
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994: undecidedkakerlake.
am so ignoring you.. Until u get ur senses back
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
padeolu: am so ignoring you.. Until u get ur senses back
you think say na only you wey craze dey worry? Go and sleep abeg. G'night.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
breezy047:

Do not be mis-taken.

This is not your babe:

you don smoke "that ya thing" today again abi? Am not gay
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994: you think say na only you wey craze dey worry? Go and sleep abeg. G'night.
craze no worry me... Am cool with u n erryone else.. Donno why u choose to be harsh on me... Its all good tho
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
3coins:
best open letter!!!!

grin
thanks bro... Just doing it as it ought to be
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
padeolu: craze no worry me... Am cool with u n erryone else.. Donno why u choose to be harsh on me... Its all good tho
go back and read whatchu wrote,then reverse the roles and tell me if you'd be happy if i did that to you. Then maybe you'd have a glimpse of why i acted the way i did.

#Btw,you and MrsBreezy remind me of sexkillz and ogugua.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994: go back and read whatchu wrote,then reverse the roles and tell me if you'd be happy if i did that to you. Then maybe you'd have a glimpse of why i acted the way i did.

Who's sexkillz and ogugua... What happened to them..
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Who's sexkillz and ogugua... What happened to them..

your 'husband' should gist you when you guys are having yer pillow talk tonight. If i talk now,only God knows what disease or curse he might invoke on me.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994:

your 'husband' should gist you when you guys are having yer pillow talk tonight. If i talk now,only God knows what disease or curse he might invoke on me.

I want you to tell me. Wow Ehm...
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I want you to tell me. Wow Ehm...

wow ehm ?? Whats it for?

Summary:Sexkillz was a moderator who was also a big Jerk. Ogugua was his e wife. Whatever became of their e marriage i can assure you doesn't seem palatable. Her profile read:in sexkillz heart,his read:in ogugua's heart. Same thing you and your 'husband' are doing.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994:

wow ehm ?? Whats it for?

Summary:Sexkillz was a moderator who was also a big Jerk. Ogugua was his e wife. Whatever became of their e marriage i can assure you doesn't seem palatable. Her profile read:in sexkillz heart,his read:in ogugua's heart. Same thing you and your 'husband' are doing.

Ogugua..what was/is she like..? Wow Ehm.. Because you sound completely irritated by me.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ogugua..what was/is she like..? Wow Ehm.. Because you sound completely irritated by me.

While sexkillz was busy being a jerk,she sat on her e Throne and watched. Maybe it's cos you're enjoying this little show your e Husband put up for your benefit.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994: go back and read whatchu wrote,then reverse the roles and tell me if you'd be happy if i did that to you. Then maybe you'd have a glimpse of why i acted the way i did.

Maybe I'd av reacted so badly also n maybe not.. n funny enough what I meant to write was "e-ebola"... nways sorry about the whole thing..

Guess we r now cool?
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994:

While sexkillz was busy being a jerk,she sat on her e Throne and watched. Maybe it's cos you're enjoying this little show your e Husband put up for your benefit.

Wow. You have such a low opinion of me. Well okay it's fine.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Wow. You have such a low opinion of me. Well okay it's fine.
Your actions or rather inactions reminding me of peeps who i had a low opinion of doesn't neccesarily mean i have a low opinion of you.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
jossi994:
Your actions or rather inactions reminding me of peeps who i had a low opinion of doesn't neccesarily mean i have a low opinion of you.

You insinuated I remind you of someone you have a low opinion of. Doesn't take a genius to put it together. I apologized you were all mentioned. I'm not getting involved otherwise. Thanks anyways, nice to know what you think of me.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
padeolu: Maybe I'd av reacted so badly also n maybe not.. n funny enough what I meant to write was "e-ebola"... nways sorry about the whole thing..

Guess we r now cool?
We are. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You insinuated I remind you of someone you have a low opinion of. Doesn't take a genius to put it together. I apologized you were all mentioned. I'm not getting involved otherwise. Thanks anyways, nice to know what you think of me.
i do not have a low opinion of you. Sorry for the insinuation
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
padeolu: you don smoke "that ya thing" today again abi? Am not gay

不用谢 不用谢 谢 不 cheesy
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmmm wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo / Plus Size Beauties And Men Who Love Them... / How Can I Meet A Beautiful Lady On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.