Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me (4345 Views)

Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics] / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: a don't know angry but it was manageable
,,,enjymnt galore....
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
temigracie: ,,,enjymnt galore....
not at all angry that was molest angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by clemmonce(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: It was just this afternoon and I was at my bank. I had urgent issues to handle with the CC so I skipped the queue and with some influence, I was sitting at the desk being attended to despite the grumbling I could hear from behind. I turned back smiling to get a good look at their angry faces when my eyes met with that of a young lady and then she froze, staring at me mouth open. I said to myself, "do I know her somewhere?". I continued my business while listening discreetly on her conversation with her friend to get a clue.

Friend: do you know that guy?
Girl: not really oh? He looks like a guy I know on nairaland.
Friend: are you serious?!? What's his name? I didn't know people like this could be on NL embarassed
Girl: one krall like that. I can't believe this is really him.
Friend: go and introduce yourself later
Girl: for what angry so that he will tell his rubbish stories about me this evening?? The guy is a stupid liar. Infact let me wicked him small.

That was when I got angry angry I felt so heartbroken at the hatred she felt for me.
When I was about leaving, she stood up and forced herself on me. I don't know how it happened but what people saw was my hand on her bosom as I tried to stabilize myself, then she raised alarm in the crowded bank hall. I started hearing murmurs around when one squeezed faced guy said," o girl I see wetin you do this man oo, you dey craze?" That was when people started attacking her and then she appologized. Nairaland girls are very wicked angry unfortunately I didn't have the chance to know her moniker.
The tables were turned around and she ended up leaving with disgrace while I ended up leaving with an apology and a feel of..... (You know the rest)

story for the gods
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dreyl(m): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Troll Alert!This guy can lie like a pro
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: Troll Alert!This guy can lie like a pro
undecided
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Dymondgurl: Hahahahahaha. But seriously, this gist isn't supposed to be in this thread but meanwhile, the joke was finally on the gal, some gals can like to show themselves sha

This girl fine no be small.

If you attend to me at a bank, I will forget my account number...
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by rawpadgin(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Dymondgurl: Hahahahahaha. But seriously, this gist isn't supposed to be in this thread but meanwhile, the joke was finally on the gal, some gals can like to show themselves sha
So u believe this cork & bull story? gullibility @ its peak
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2014
krall: don't tell me you want pictures angry . The girl knows herself!

She is a Nairalander and you don't know her name or monicker ?

Very soon Seun will start punishing all the clowns on Romance section undecided

The way I am seeing this story, you enjoyed touching her bwests..

Pictures or idonbilivit..
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dreyl(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2014
u re a true Diamond girl tongue

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dymondgurl(f): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2014
rawpadgin: So u believe this cork & bull story? gullibility @ its peak
to be honest no one knws if its true or not and u proving if its true is an absolute waste of time. So jus go wit d flow and have fun wit it
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dreyl(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2014
krall: undecided
Liar Liar *in jim careys voice* angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Sort of like reading it like a novel
Dymondgurl: to be honest no one knws if its true or not and u proving if its true is an absolute waste of time. So jus go wit d flow and have fun wit it
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dymondgurl(f): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2014
okparaugo:

This girl fine no be small.

If you attend to me at a bank, I will forget my account number...
. Lol! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2014
MrCork:

....ok...from our under standin...u work as a messenger and somebody send u to the bank...bro no oofeinse but wot has his thread gots to do with romance? angry
Lmaooo....smh
which kind person be this sef

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Dymondgurl: . Lol! Thanks
me, I like ur shirt and fresh skin smiley

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=okparaugo][/quote]
wetin kon dey pain you now...smh
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by phlemzy: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2014
Romance section tend to have more comedies recently than Joke section.Cra.zy & funny stories.
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by tayoxx(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2014
story.....
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by oilykid(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2014
don't know what to type cry cry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
mugu angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Another Yabaleft presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by olashas(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrCork:

....ok...from our under standin...u work as a messenger and somebody send u to the bank...bro no oofeinse but wot has his thread gots to do with romance? angry
The first time mr cock will make sense grin
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
krall: mugu angry
wtf!!!
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hian. undecided

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by gbafched: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
krall: angry I don't tell lies angry

oya check your mouth, . . ., truely, no blood
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by egopersonified(f): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Krall is not solely responsible for anything he posts or uploads on nairaland, his village people have been making sure of that since 2005.
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by GreyBlood: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmm!
Among the Nairaland's trolls I think I prefer these Krall's and Spacegoat's to the others. Andyblaze used to be ok b4 but his topics don tire my eyes and he is abusive; Missyuzedo topics are mostly annoying to say the least.

I'm happy someone mentioned okparaugo as a troll cheesy, I thought I was the only one that noticed him.
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
egopersonified: Krall is not solely responsible for anything he posts or uploads on nairaland, his village people have been making sure of that since 2005.
if you are my so called "village people" say it now!!! angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
wtf!!!
lusting on a married woman skin angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by egopersonified(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
krall: if you are my so called "village people" say it now!!! angry

You know naw.
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by ignis: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Foolish thread....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / Those With Ears Let The Hear / When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.