Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You (4337 Views)

Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by cogbuagu: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
When using Photoshop to enhance your curve also remember the door behind you.

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by sinaj(f): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Xo whu is she deceiving grin

Wot if she Finnally attract d guy with d butt nd he finds out its fake?

4 Likes

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Akkord4gov: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
90.236 of Nigeria ladies are crazily crazy

2 Likes

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Lsofdk(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
end time curves

1 Like

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
i laugh in congolese

1 Like

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by prinsam30: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Low Self Esteem

3 Likes

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by MDsambo: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Photoshop level: Like A Boss

1 Like

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by BigJakie: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
I can only see a sexy door...

7 Likes

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by temitopeking(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
OMG!!!
curve indeed, it will soon become circle.

1 Like

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by David25(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
LOL! Failed
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Dfinex(f): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
lolss.....
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by hopara1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mtchew
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Opistorincos(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
the door is an artistic one tongue
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
nice on. gyals been fake since 00000002BC
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Mprex(f): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
lwtmb! operation big bumbum wink
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by UyiIredia(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol smiley
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by plainmirror(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Not minding the door, the shoory looks legicapped. Handicapped

1 Like

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Spicylate(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lmfao
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by SerialDigits(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
undecided i wish there is an application for Brain enhancement..

Naija gals for get little... They are as cheap as salt
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by lmm4real: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
ok
Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by lmm4real: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
SerialDigits:

Make I hear !! how u take know say the girl na Nina girl. And how many Nina girl u done shag as them cheap as Salt for ur village. undecided
SerialDigits:

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by Oahray: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lmao! grin grin grin
Someone can create a thread with a list of some of the worst photoshop fails ever. Would make so much sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You by humilitypays(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Men deserve it jareh cheesy

French curve undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Locate That Spot! (GUYS ONLY) / Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out / I Just Lost My Virginity.. Beautiful Nigerian Lady Lucy Just Announced...pic upd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.